- 1 RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 RPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2020
- 3 Essential Details
For 918 Assistant Professor Posts in multiple subjects, RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 is advertised at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. So, Contenders can find the available Subject RPSC Assistant Professor (School Education) Vacancy and after that verify the Educational Background, Age required, Fee to be paid, etc and after coming to a conclusion open RPSC Assistant Professor Application Form and fill it to submit the contender’s details. As per the RPSC Assistant Professor Notification, registration tenure is available from 21st November to 30th December 2020.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Professor Posts|
|Number Of Posts||918 Posts|
|Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Date Of Advertisement||02nd November 2020|
|Initial Date Of Registration||09th November 2020|
|Final Date Of Registration||06th December 2020|
|Reopen Stating Date||21st December 2020|
|Reopen Ending Date||30th December 2020|
RPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2020
On 02.11.2020, RPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2020 is released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. 918 Posts for the assistant professor in school education in Geography, Business Administration, Political Science & Other various subjects are available. So, PG Qualified Contenders with NET/SLET/SET Qualification with an age limit of 21 to 40 Years shall start filling the RPSC Rajasthan Assistant Professor Application Form from 09.11.2020. And the Registration for the RPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2020 continues up to 06.12.2020. So, within the informed dates, all the contenders shall apply for the Rajasthan Assistant Professor Notification 2020. For any inquiries related to the registration or the Recruitment, just follow Jobschat.in
|RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus|
|RPSC Assistant Professor of Previous Papers|
|RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card|
|RPSC Assistant Professor Answer Key|
|RPSC Assistant Professor Result|
As per the RPSC Assistant Professsor Notification 2020, the Candidate requires a Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks and, cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test held by the UGC like SLET/SET. Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree by the UGC Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such masters programs in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Master Degree with NET/ SLET/ SET and Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
As of 01st July 2020, UnReserved Category (Male), EWS Category (Male) Candidates Age is 21 to 40 Years. Coming to the Age Relaxation of UR, EWS, SC, ST, OBC, MOBC Male is 05 years and SC, ST, OBC, MOBC Female is 10 Years and 50 Years (Maximum Age) for Defence Services personnel and there is no Upper Age Limit for Widow and Divorcee women.
- UnReserved Category, Economically Weaker Section Category – Male: 21 to 40 Years
- UnReserved Category & Economically Weaker Section (Female), Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Caste, More Backward Caste – Male: 05 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Caste, More Backward Caste – Female: 10 Years
- Widow and divorcee Women: No Upper Age Limit
- Defense Services personnel: 10 Years
With the RPSC Assistant Professor Application Form, the candidate shall also pay the Fee in Online which is non-refundable i.e Rs.350/- for General, EWS, OBC, MOBC, and Non-Local of Rajasthan, Rs.250/- for OBC, MOBC Candidates of Rajasthan, and Rs.150/- for SC, ST Candidates of Rajasthan.
- General/ Economically Weaker Section/ Other Backward Classes, More Backward Classes (Other State Candidates): Rs.350/-
- Other Backward Classes, More Backward Classes Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs.250/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: Rs.150/-
For the selection of candidates for the 918 RPSC Rajasthan Assistant Professor Vacancy, selection rounds involved are the Written Test and Interview.
- Written Test
Scale Of Pay
Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.6,000/- is the RPSC Assistant Professor Salary as per the Notification.
- Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/-, AGP Rs.6,000/-
What is the Process To Fill RPSC Assistant Professor Application Form?
- Interested and Eligible candidates open RPSC Website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then Find Advt. 04/2020-21 for Assistant Professor (College Edu.) Exam 2020 under News & Events Section.
- Download it and check the information.
- Then click on “Apply Online” which is under Important Links.
- Then the candidate directed towards “sso.rajasthan.gov.in”
- Click on the Registration.
- Enter the UIDAI and Mobile Number to login and from that step provide the candidate personal information, educational qualifications.
- After that do upload the certificates required with Photo and Signature.
- Pay the Registration Fee and after registration completion, take a print of the RPSC Assistant Professor Application Form.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Reopened Notice: Click Here
Official RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2020 – Check Now
RPSC Assistant Professor Application Form – Register Now (Available on 21st Dec 2020)