- 1 SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2 Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 with Advertisement Number 92/2021 for the Year 2021-22 is released by the Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited). Total of 280 Posts in the Graduate Apprentice, Diploma And ITI Apprentice released in various trades. The SJVN Apprentice Application in Online is being accepted by the SJVN Limited board. So, the ITI, Diploma, Graduate who are having the Qualifications, Age Limits according to the SJVN Apprentice Notification 2021 must register for the 280 SJVN Apprentice Posts through sjvn.nic.in from 16th February to 16th March 2021.
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Name Of The Organisation||Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited, Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Name(s)||Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentice Vacancy|
|Number Of Posts||280 Posts|
|Training Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Job Category||Himachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||10th February 2021|
|Initial Date To Apply||16th February 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16th March 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The candidates who are interested in 280 SJVN Apprentice Jobs of Graduate Apprentice, Technical & Trade Apprentice can apply for the SJVN Apprentice Notification 2021. Training for a period of One Year is offered for the Candidates who are eligible and applied for the SJVN Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021. The Start Date to fill the SJVN Apprentice Application is 16.02.2021 and the final date to register for the SJVN Apprentice Recruitment is 16th March 2021.
Through the SJVN Limited Recruitment 2021, a total of 280 Seats in ITI, Diploma, Graduate Apprentice seats are available. So, the Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has asked the Candidate who has completed the ITI, Diploma and B.Tech in the relevant streams to apply for the sjvn.nic.in Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Candidates are advised to follow SJVN Apprentice Notification 2021 or Jobschat.in mentioned information to get a clarification while doing the registration.
|SJVN Apprentice Result|
Applying aspirants requires the ITI, Diploma, Graduation Qualification in the Relevant Discipline from an organized university board to apply for the SJVN Apprentice Vacancy.
- Graduate Apprenticeship: A Degree in Engineering / Technology in the relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma Apprenticeship: Must complete a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/Board of Technical Education of State.
- ITI Apprenticeship: ITI Passed from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Note: In the case of seats in any trade /discipline are not filled/ remain vacant due to non-availability of eligible candidates, the same will be diverted to other trade/discipline.
According to the SJVN Limited Apprenticeship Notification 2021, the Candidates must have a Minimum Age Limit of 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit of 30 Years. The Upper Age is Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
- Upper Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs
Stipend Per Month
SJVN Organization provides the Stipend to the selected candidates during the Training. The Stipend offered for the Candidates as per the SJVN Apprentice Notification 2021 as follows.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.10,000/-
- Technical Apprentice: Rs.8,000/-
- ITI Apprentice: Rs.7,000/-
Candidates recruitment for the 280 SJVN Apprentice Posts consists of the 10th, ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation Marks in the specified ratio as mentioned on the SJVN Limited Apprentice Notification 2021.
- Academic Merit Only
Candidates as a part of doing the registration must pay the Application Fee of Rs.100/-. But, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with Disability are exempted from the Fee Payment as per the SJVN Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021.
- General/ OBC Candidates need to pay up to Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates are Exempted From payment of Fee.
SJVN Apprentice Vacancy
Graduate Apprentices: 100 Posts
- Mechanical: 25
- Electronics & Communication: 01
- Civil: 50
- Architecture: 02
- Instrumentation: 01
- Env. Pollution & Control: 01
- Information Technology: 03
- Applied Geology: 02
- Electrical: 35
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 60 Posts
- Civil: 16
- Electrical: 30
- Mechanical: 12
- Architecture: 01
- Information Technology: 01
Technician (ITI) apprentices: 100 Posts
- Electrician: 80
- Office Secretary ship/ Stenography/Office Assistant/ Office Management: 02
- Fabricator/Fitter/Welder: 10
- Information Communications Technology / IT/ Computer Assembly & Maintenance: 03
- Mechanic (Electronics/ General/ Mechanical): 05
What is the method to Register for the SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 @ sjvn.nic.in?
- Eligible Candidates first open the SJVN Limited website sjvn.nic.in
- Click on the Careers
- Click on “Apply Link” Of One-year Apprenticeship Training in HP for the year 2021-22
- Download Advertisement No: 92/2021
- Click on “Sign Up” and provide the Email ID, Candidate name and start the registration.
- Continue the registration by providing the normal details of the details with Educational Qualifications.
- Then upload the Photo, Signature in .jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size.
- Pay the Fee through Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Finish the registration after checking the details furnished by the candidate on the SJVN Limited Apprentice Application.
- Take a hard copy of the Application for reference.
Official SJVN Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 – Check Here
Online SJVN Apprentice Application Form – Apply Online