Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu (TN MRB) has announced TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 for 174 vacancies. The Candidates who have completed Intermediate and have certificates in Medical Laboratory Technology are eligible to apply. There will be no Written Test. The registration process is started on 13th January 2022 and will the TN MRB Field Assistant Application will be accepted up to 02.02.2022. For more details regarding application fees, eligibility criteria, age relaxation, please go through the article or else refer to TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022.
TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name Of The Department||Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service|
|Name Of The Posts||Field Assistant|
|Number Of The Posts||174|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Registration Starting Date||13th January 2022|
|Registration Ending Date||02nd February 2022|
TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 is being conducted by Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board. The announced 174 vacancies are to be filled up in Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service Department. Reservation for posts also applies here, even though it was not announced as of now. The maximum Age limit for the candidates applying for TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 belonging to reserved categories is 59 years and for candidates of Unreserved or General is 32 years. Upon selection, the candidates will be paid in the range of Rs.18,200/- to 57,900/- according to Pay Matrix Level-5. There will be no written test and Interview. Rank will be calculated based on their performance in previous academic and Technical qualifications which are detailed in the dedicated section below.
|TN MRB Field Assistant Result|
All candidates applying for TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022should have completed Intermediate 10+2 and should hold a certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology Course in any organization, recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
- 12th Pass
- 1-year duration course in Medical Laboratory Technology, Recognized by the Director of Medical Examination.
Applicants applying for TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 should have completed 18 years of age. Also, their age should fall below 32 years for candidates belonging to Unreserved or General Category. For all other reserved categories, the upper limit for the age is 59 years. Age will be calculated as of 1st July 2022.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age (For UR/Gen): 32 years
- SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC: 59 years
- For OC candidates of PWD: 42 years
- Destitute Widow of OC: 59 years
- Ex-Servicemen of OC:50 years.
TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection process consists of two stages. Document verification and Final list preparation.
- Document Verification
- Final list preparation
In the final list preparation, 50% of marks weightage will come from the post’s specific requirement, A certificate program in Medical Laboratory Technology course. 30% will be obtained from HSC/PUC marks and the remaining 20% will be calculated from SSLC/10th Marks.
Apart from this, the candidate should have a good physique, vision, and ability to do outdoor work.
The application fee for TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 is Rs.300/- for candidates of SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH)/ DW. For all remaining candidates, the registration fee is Rs.600/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH)/ DW: Rs.300/-
- For Others: Rs.600/-
The selected candidates will be paid by Pay Matrix Level-5 in the range of Rs.18,200/- to Rs. 57,900/- according to TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification.
Category-wise distribution of TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- 5% of within 30% reserved for BCs in Total is applicable for BCMs (Backward Class Muslims)
- 10% of within 30% reserved for Women in Total is applicable for destitute widows.
- 4% of the posts are reserved for PWBDs Physical Handicapped with Benchmark Disabilities.
For more information regarding reservations in TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022, please go through the advertisement attached at the end of this page.
How to Apply for TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Open your browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- Search in google for ‘TN MRB Field Assistant website ‘.
- Click on the link that says ‘Notifications-Medical Recruitment Board’ with URL mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on Notification No. 01/2022 with Title ‘Notification for Field Assistant’
- Download the notification and read it thoroughly.
- Click on the Online Registration link on the homepage of the website.
- You’ll be taken to a new page and click on the Register/Login option in front of ‘Field Assistant’
- Fill out the application form with your details and pay the exam fee.
- Click on submit and take a printout of the submitted TN MRB Field Assistant application form
|Official TN MRB Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|Online TN MRB Field Assistant Application||Apply Now|