- 1 TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2021 is Re-advertised on 09th September 2021 at www.trb.tn.nic.in. The Starting Date is 16th September 2021 and the Ending Date Of Registration is 17th October 2021. The Online TN TRB PG Assistant Application Form is active only on the dates mentioned. So, the Candidates to check out their eligibilities from the TN TRB PG Assistant Notification 2021 and then apply for this TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2021. Through the TN TRB Computer Instructor Grade I Recruitment 2021, Multiple Posts are going to be recruited. So, the Aspirants also refer to the Category wise TN TRB PG Assistant Post details before applying.
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name(s)||Post Graduate Assistant/ Physical Education Director Grade I Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Category||Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs|
|Revisd Notification Date||09th September 2021|
|Commencement of Submission of Application through Online Mode||16th September 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application through Online Mode||17th October 2021 (05.00 PM)|
|Exam Date||13th, 14th, 15th November 2021|
TN TRB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2021
On 09th September 2021, the Revised TN TRB PG Assistant Notification 2021 is released at www.trb.tn.nic.in. The Candidates. who contains the PG Qualification are eligible for the TN TRB Physical Education Director Grade I Recruitment 2021. For the candidates who are looking for Employment Opportunities in Tamilnadu, this Teachers Recruitment Board PG Assistant Recruitment 2021 is the Best Opportunity. So before applying for this TN TRB PG Assistant Vacancy, read the instructions carefully.
If the candidates want to apply for this TN TRB Physical Education Director Vacancy, they must possess all the particulars mentioned on the TN TRB Physical Education Director Grade I Notification 2021. Among the 2207 Posts, Current Posts contain 1960 Posts and 247 Posts comes under Backlog Posts. The Qualifications for both the PG Assistant and Computer Instructor varies. So, based on the aspirant qualification, they have to go and apply by basing the procedure given.
|TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus|
|TN TRB PG Assistant Previous Papers|
|TN TRB PG Assistant Hall Ticket|
|TN TRB PG Assistant Result|
- Post Graduate Assistant: Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.,) or Post Graduate with at least 45% marks (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or Post Graduate with at least 50% marks and B.A.Ed / B.Sc., B.Ed., and Must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in the same languages or their equivalent in respect of which recruitment is made.
- Physical Director Grade I: Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.,) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with at least 55% Or At least 50% marks in the B.P.Ed., degree/ B.P.Ed. (Integrated) 4 years of a professional degree by the National Council for Teacher Education or B.P.Ed. with at least 55% marks or B.P.E Course of 3 years with at least 50% marks and M.P.Ed. of at least 2 years duration.
- Computer Instructor Grade I: Post Graduate with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (or) Post Graduate with at least 45% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (or) Post Graduate with at least 50% marks and B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed., Or Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology / Software Engineering and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed.,.
As per the TN TRB Physical Education Director Grade I Notification 2021, the Candidates must have the Maximum Age Limit of 40 Years as of the date 01st July 2021. 5 Years Age Exemption is provided for the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Class Muslims, Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes and De-notified Communities and destitute widows of all caste.
- UnResered Category: Maximum of 40 Years
- SC, ST, BC, BC (Muslims), MBC, Destitute Widows: Maximum of 45 Years
Shortlisted Candidates can get a Salary of Rs.36900/- to Rs.1,16,600/- (Level – 18). For more details visit the TN TRB Computer Instructor Grade I Notification 2021.
- Rs.36900/- to Rs.1,16,600/- (Level – 18)
Aspirants who are applying for the TN TRB Computer Instructor Grade I Recruitment 22021 must have to Pay Rs.500/- (if Unreserved Category) and Rs.250/- ( If belongs to SC, SCA, Differently Abled Candidates)
- SC/ SCA/ ST and differently-abled Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- UnReserved Category Candidates: Rs.500/-
Steps To Fill Up the TN TRB PG Assistant Application Form @ www.trb.tn.nic.in:
- Go to the Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu official website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on the “TN TRB Direct Recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I and Computer Instructor Grade I – 2020 – 2021 Notification”.
- Check out the details that are given.
- Then click on “Apply Online”
- Apply for the Posts with the TN TRB PG Assistant Application by using the given instructions.
- Upload a recent Passport size Photograph, signing copies in the required format and size.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Print a hard copy of the TN TRB PG Assistant Application Form for future use.
|TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Revised Notification 2021||Download|
|TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Notification 2021||Download|
|TN TRB PG Assistant Application||Register Now (Active from 16th September 2021)|