Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Advertised TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 Notification along with Environmental Scientist, Assistant, Typist Jobs which are a total of 242 Posts of which the Interested and Eligible Job Hunters are advised to go and visit the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Notification to find all the details in order to register for the Jobs and for other details candidates may check the TNPCB Application Form from this page. On another hand, the TNPCN Officials will request the candidates to do registration for the TNPCB Apply Online link will be active from 05.03.2020 to 23.04.2020 by providing all the required documents you could apply for the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Recruitment 2020 in an easy way.
TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020
As the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board, Are in the hunt for Filling the 242 Posts of environmental engineering government jobs in Tamilnadu is now available which is released by the TNPCB Board decided to Issue an Employment Opportunity. That’s why TNPCB Recruitment 2020 for Environmental Scientist is notified to the Job Hunters through www.tnpcb.gov.in recruitment official page which informs the Post-Wise Vacancies, Qualifications, etc, Fee and other in an understandable manner of which the Contenders who want to register for these Jobs offered through TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 should obey all those. Otherwise, the TNPCB Board does not accept any application at any cost. To know more details about the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020 you can read this entire page and get the details easily.
Overview Of TNPCB Environmental Scientist Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board
(தமிழ்நாடு மாசு கட்டுப்பாடு வாரியம்)
|Post Names||Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist|
|Vacancies In Number||242 Posts|
|Category Of Job||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Starting Date Of Registration||05.03.2020|
|Ending Date Of Registration||23rd April 2020
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
As per the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Notification 2020, the Qualifications be
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Chemical Engineering and Master Degree in Environmental/ Chemical/ M.Tech Environmental Science & Technology awarded by Anna University/ M.Tech Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical awarded by Anna University/ M.E Environmental Management awarded by Anna University
- Environmental Scientist: Master Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines of 1) Chemistry, 2) Biology, 3) Zoology, 4) Environmental Chemistry, 5)Environmental Science, 6) Environmental Toxicology, 7) Microbiology, 8) Marine Biology, 9) Bio-Chemistry, 10) Analytical Chemistry, 11) Applied Chemistry, 12) Botany
- Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma /Certificate in Computer Scours for Period of Minimum Six Months.
- Typist: Bachelor Degree And Pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil And Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Course for a Period of Minimum Six Months.
Age Limits & Relaxations
TNPCB officials decided the Following Age Limits as on 12.02.2020 for a candidate if they want to Register for the www.tnpcb.gov.in Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020.
- SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, BCM: 18 to 35 Years
- Others [i.e Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, and BCM]: 18 to 30 Years
While sending the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Application, contenders have to pay the Specified Fee Category Wise in Online.
- OC, BC, BCM, MBC/ DNC: Rs.500/-
- SC, SCA, ST, PWD, Destitute Widow: Rs.250/-
- TNPCB Board will Follow the selection process of online exam, skill test (only for Typist) & interview (Except Typist) for selection of suitable candidates for AE, Typist, Assistant & Scientist Posts.
Emoluments And Job Vacancies
- TNPCB Officials will Offer the Following Emoluments for the Respective Post given below TN PCB Assistant, Typist Recruitment.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||78||Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||38||Rs.19,500 – 62,000|
How to Fill the TNPCB Application Form 2020 for AE, Typist & Environmental Scientist
- Visit the TNPCB Official Site www.tnpcb.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- On that page, You need to find the TNPCB AE Notification link.
- Open it and read the complete details.
- If the candidate eligible and go to fill the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Application Form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Hit the submit button.
- Download and submit the TNPCB Typist Recruitment 2020 Application Form before the last date.
TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification
The Contenders Firstly need to go with the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification to know the Application Procedure and other which they are to be followed to make confirm their application by TNPCB officials. Although they are TNPCB Vacancy for 242 Posts, they are distributed among the posts available as mentioned above. Respective Post Vacancies intake only be done by the Eligible Candidates, that’s why the candidate who enrolled for the TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 have to go for exam preparation using TNPCB Syllabus. Aspirants, Without any delay to apply TNPCB Typist Recruitment before the last date 23.04.2020 through www.tnpcb.gov.in.
Also, Check >>>>TNPCB AE Previous Papers
TNPCB Apply Online 2020 for Assistant Engineer
At www.tnpcb.in TNPCB make announced the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Recruitment 2020 Notification along with Application Link for making themselves register by knowing the details. Aspirants by checking them have to get enroll for only one post although they have qualifications for multiple posts and have to Download Tamil Nadu PCB Assistant Engineer Application Form for using it in the Written Exam. While downloading the application form you need to enter the required details without any mistakes. In case any of the applicants did any mistake in the TNPCB Apply Online 2020 for Assistant Engineer, those forms will not be accepted by the officials. Higher Authority will hire the candidates for the TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020. Respective Salary also offered will be as given in the tabular format above.
Also, check >>>>TNPCB AE Syllabus
Download TNPCB AE Recruitment 2020 Notification: Click Here
Get TNPCB Assistant Engineer Application Form 2020: Click Here
TNPCB Board Firstly provides the Advertisement of TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment on 05.03.2020, of which the contenders need to go in checking the details for choosing their Post in order to get registration. Without knowing the Details of the TNPCB Environmental Scientist Vacancy Information contenders may not allow registering because they may go in filling wrong details. That’s why they have a clear view of the Information along with the Registration part to make complete the TNPCB AE Application Filling.
Frequently Asking Questions
How to check the TNPCB AE Notification 2020?
Candidates we are providing the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 PDF links uploaded at the end of this page.
What is the Eligibility is required for this TNPCB Environmental Scientist Recruitment 2020?
Candidates must complete Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree in relevant disciplines.
What is the Tamil Nadu PCB AE Registration Dates?
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification starts from 05.03.2020 to 23.04.2020 through online mode.
How many TNPCB Job Vacancy 2020 Available?
Total 242 Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist Posts available as per their category.