TNPL Recruitment 2020 has released by the Tamil Nadu Newsprint and paper limited. The authorities provided 117 TNPL Vacancy 2020 for the unemployed contenders who are interested to work on the TNPL Board. Interested candidates can check vacancies which are in different fields and apply for the TNPL Semi Skilled Recruitment 2020 from 03rd December 2020. Job seekers can occupy a fascinated field based on the TNPL Notification 2020. Contenders should submit the TNPL Application Form 2020 on or before 18th December 2020 at www.tnpl.com.
Details Of TNPL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Name of the posts||Shift Engineer, Assistant Manager, Plant Engineer & Semi Skilled (B/C/D) Posts|
|Number of posts||117 posts|
|Category||TN State Government Jobs|
|Application start date||03rd December 2020|
|Application last date||18th December 2020|
|Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application Form||24th December 2020|
|Location||Karur, Tamil Nadu|
TNPL Notification 2020
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited posted TNPL recruitment 2020 to fill up the 117 vacancies of Shift Engineer, Assistant Manager, Plant Engineer & Semi Skilled (B/C/D) Posts. So, Job seekers can verify eligibility details for the TNPL Vacancy 2020 and apply for it. Candidates can explore the required details for the TNPL Semi Skilled Recruitment 2020 from this web page jobschat.in. Contenders can apply for the TNPL Vacancy 2020 only through online mode. The TNPL Application Form 2020 should be clear otherwise that applications can be rejected by the TNPL recruitment team members. So, mention the details carefully while applying for the TNPL Recruitment 2020. Candidates can apply for the posts as quickly as possible because less time is there to register your name in the TNPL Notification 2020 Shift Engineer, Assistant Manager, Plant Engineer & Semi-Skilled.
- As per TNPL Notification 2020, contenders finished either diploma or B.E/B.Tech in any branch in a recognized Educational institution.
- For the post wise qualification details, candidates refer to the official notification.
The limitation of age for this TNPL Recruitment 2020 is based on the upper & lower class reservation category.
Minimum Age Limit
- Shift/Plant Engineer: 28 years
- Assistant Manager: 29 Years
- Semi-Skilled: 30 Years
Maximum Age Limit Expect Semi-Skilled
- For General Turn: 40 Years
- For BC/BCM/MBC/DNC: 43 Years
- For SC/SCA/ST: 45 Years
Maximum Age Limit For Semi-Skilled
- For General Turn: 30 Years
- For BC/BCM/MBC/DNC: 32 Years
- For SC/SCA/ST: 35 Years
Here we have clearly mentioned the Salary Details of the TNPL Karur Recruitment 2020 with post wise.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Shift Engineer / Plant Engineer||Rs. 85,132/-|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 1,02,700/-|
|Semi-Skilled (B)||Rs. 47,459/-|
|Semi-Skilled (C)||Rs. 41,596/- & Rs. 45,892/-|
|Semi-Skilled (D)||Rs. 40,949/-|
The selection process for this TNPL Recruitment Notification 2020 is Interview Only.
The 117 TNPL Vacancies 2020 divided for Shift Engineer, Assistant Manager, Plant Engineer & Semi Skilled (B/C/D) Posts, which are mentioned below.
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Shift Engineer/ Assistant Manager||14|
|Plant Engineer/ Assistant Manager||19|
How to apply for TNPL Application Form 2020
- First, visit the TNPL Web page www.tnpl.com.
- Then go to the HR section.
- Under the HR section, we have a careers link, click on it.
- Now, we have a number of options to verify advertisement and apply for TNPL recruitment 2020.
- Select the post based on your qualification and check the advertisement.
- Click on the Apply URL if you are satisfying the eligibility details in the advertisement.
- Fill in the details in the TNPL Application Form 2020.
- By clicking, submit button below the page, successfully submitted the application.
- If any mistakes are done in an application, you can resist and submit.
TNPL Notification 2020: Click Here
TNPL Application Form 2020: Click Here