The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced the TNPSC AAO Recruitment Notification 2021 for 122 Posts on the authoritative page www.tnpsc.gov.in. Complete information regarding the Qualifications, Age Query, Exam Fee, selection Method, TNPSC AAO Salary is mentioned on the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification 2021. The aspirants after looking the information TNPSC AAO Notification if found that they are eligible can use the TNPSC AAO Application Form and do the registration from 05th February to 04th March 2021.
- 1 TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 – Details
- 2 TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Name Of The Department||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||122 Posts|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||05th February 2021|
|Ending Date Of Registration||04th March 2021|
|Ending Date To Pay Application Fee (SBI and HDFC Bank)||06th March 2021|
|Date Of Exam||17th April 2021|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
Aspirants check the TNPSC AAO Notification 2021 which is released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) to fill up the 122 Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts. The candidates who are interested in this Posts first check the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification 2021 admissible by Jobschat.in and check all the qualifications, Fee, and Registration Process. If the candidates think that they are eligible for this TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 that candidates can do the registration using the TNPSC AAO Application Form.
The 122 TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy filled with the candidates who cleared the Written Test and Interview the table. Here on this page, we have given brief details about this TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2021. So, all must check out the details and first do the registration along with Fee Payment from 05th February to 04th March 2021. If the Candidate wants to Pay the fee Exam fee through SBI, HDFC Bank, the last date for that Fee Payment is 06th March 2021. If the candidate even after filling the TNPSC AAO Application before the due date, their application is rejected. On 17th April 2021, a Written Test will be held to recruit the Candidates. so, all the Aspirants must ready for that Written Test to qualify for the exam.
|TNPSC AAO Syllabus|
|TNPSC AAO Previous Papers|
|TNPSC AAO Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC AAO Answer Key
|TNPSC AAO Result|
As per the details mentioned on the official TNPSC AAO Recruitment Notification 2021, the candidates must have Higher Secondary and 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture from the related course.
- Higher Secondary (+2) Examination
- Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
Age Limits & Relaxations
The Applicants of this TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021 Must have the age limits between 18 to 30 Years. Candidates belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories don’t have the Maximum Age Limit. The cut off for the Age Limit is 01st July 2021.
- UnReserved Category: Minimum Age is 18 Years and Maximum Age is 30 Years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories: No Maximum Age Limit.
Candidates who are going to fill the TNPSC AAO Application Form that candidates need to pay the Examination Fee of Rs.100/- and Registration Fee of Rs.150/- for OTPR in TNPSC Portal.
- UnReserved Candidates – Rs.150/- (OTPR Registration Fee), Rs.100/- (Examination Fee)
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows: Only OTPR Registration Fee Rs.150/-
The candidates who will apply for this TNPSC AAO Jobs is selected based on the performance given in the Written Test and Interview
- Written Test
TNPSC on the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021 Advertisement mentioned that the Tamilnadu AAO Salary is of Rs.20,600/- to Rs.65,500/- (Level – 10)
- TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Salary is Rs.20,600/- to Rs.65,500/- (Level – 10)
What is the method to Register for Tamil Nadu Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in?
- Candidates must go to the TNPSC Porta www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Notifications available under Important Links.
- Find the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment Notification 2021 under Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service of Advt No.02/2021
- Download the Advertisement and read the instructions, qualifications.
- Then click on “Apply Online”, then the Aspirants are directed to the site “apply.tnpscexams.in”
- Click on “One Time Registration & Guidelines”
- Click on “Apply Now” if you do not have the OTPR in TNPSC portal.
- Choose “New User” and create a Login ID and then provide the basic details.
- In the Next Step, Choose the Post which you are going to apply.
- Login then and Enter your details asked with the Tamil Nadu Assistant Agricultural Officer Application.
- Pay the Registration and Examination Fee accordingly.
- Once the submission is completed take the Tamil Nadu AAO Application printout.
Official TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification 2021 – Download Here
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Application Form – Apply Now