Download TNPSC AE Syllabus 2019, which is necessary for the applicants of the Assistant Engineer Posts. So, candidates who have applied for that posts, those ones must download the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus at the official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in, which has declared by the officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
While in the preparation of the written examination, the Tamil Nadu PSC AE Exam Pattern plays a very important role. For that reason, we have uploaded the detailed TNPSC AE Exam Pattern on this page. So, candidates once refer to the whole page and get the whole details of the written examination for the preparation of the written examination.
TNPSC AE Syllabus 2019
For the best preparation of the written examination, we are giving the Tamil Nadu Assistant Engineer Syllabus on this page @ www.jobschat.in. So, candidates download the TNPSC AE Syllabus 2019 and start the preparation from now onwards. The board of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has strongly decided to select the most talented and efficient candidates among all the applicants. For that reason, they have announced the written exam for all the candidates, So,m candidates with the help of the www.tnpsc.gov.in Syllabus clear the written exam with the maximum marks.
You may also check >>>>TNPSC AE Recruitment
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
The Tamil Nadu AE Syllabus download links are available on this page for the all the applicants. Here on this web page, we have uploaded the TNPSC AE Syllabus 2019 in the pdf format. Because which is very easy to download from this web page. Contenders remember one thing, the TNPSC Board can make the exam paper with the reference of the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus and TNPSC AE Previous Papers. So, candidates without any delay download the mentioned Tamil Nadu PSC AE Syllabus and prepare hard to perform well in the written examination.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Admit Card Date To Enrol||Notify Later|
|Date Of Exam||Update Soon|
TNPSC AE Exam Pattern 2019
|S. No||Type of Examination||Paper||Name of the Subjects||No. of questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper-I||Civil Engineering (or) Electrical Engineering (or) Electronics and Communication Engineering||200||300||3 Hours|
|2.||Paper-II||General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
TNPSC AE Syllabus 2019
Syllabus For Aptitude
- Time & Work.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Conversion of information to data.
- Completion and Presentation of data.
- Tables, Graphs, Diagrams.
- Parametric representation of data.
- Analytical interpretation of data.
- Highest Common Factor (HCF) & the Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Decision making.
- Problem Solving.
Syllabus For General Studies
- General Science:
- Natural Calamities.
- Weather and Climate.
- Water Resources.
- Current Events:
- Political Science.
- Earth and Universe.
- History & Culture of India:
- Indian Polity.
- The economy of India.
- Indian National Movement.
Syllabus For Civil Engineering
- Design of Reinforced Concrete, Prestressed Concrete and Steel Structures.
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering.
- Building Materials and Construction Practices.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control.
- Engineering Survey.
- The strength of Materials.
- Structural Analysis.
- Urban and Transportation Engineering.
- Project Management and Estimating.
Syllabus For Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits.
- Electric and Magnetic Fields.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Digital Processing and Communication.
- Renewable Energy Sources and Storage Devices.
Syllabus For Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Communication Systems.
- Digital Signal and Image Processing.
- Control Systems and instrumentation.
- Electronic Communication.
- Semiconductor Theory and Electronic Devices.
- Circuit Theory.
- Signals and Systems.
- Analog electronic circuits.
- Electromagnetic Fields and antennas.
- VLSI and Embedded Systems.
- Computer Engineering.
Check TNPSC AE Exam Pattern
Candidates, are you searching for the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern of the written examination? If your answer is yes, then check now, which is clearly mentioned on the below page. By checking the TNPSC AE Exam Pattern, candidates can get the full clarity about the written examination and also know from which subjects the questions will appear in the written examination. So, candidates before going to start the preparation must check the exam pattern. After that, improve your knowledge on that subjects with the help of the TNPSC AE Syllabus 2019.
You may also check >>>>>TNPSC AE Admit Card
www.tnpsc.gov.in AE Syllabus
Aspirants, if you are preparing for the written examination with the reference of the TNPSC AE Syllabus 2019, then without any doubt you will get the best score in the written examination. So, candidates must prepare for the written examination with the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus. Here on this page, we will also mention the download links of the Admit Card for the purpose of the attempt the written examination. So, candidates keep in touch with us to know the updates of the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus or any other information regarding this notification.