- 1 TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 | TNPSC CESE 2019 Advertisement
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Officials has released the TNPSC AE Recruitment Notification 2019 and going to recruit 480 Assistant Engineer, Junior Architect, Assistant Electrical Inspector, and Assistant Director vacancies. The TNPSC officials are inviting online TNPSC CESE Application Forms from the eligible aspirants and candidates can apply for this by logging into site www.tnpscexams.in on or before 28th June 2019 for this TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Notification 2019.
TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 | TNPSC CESE 2019 Advertisement
TNPSC CESE 2019 Notification: Once again with the latest notification from Tamil Nadu Government. Those who are searching for Tamil Nadu Jobs, this Tamilnadu CESE Notification 2019 is the best option. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has announced the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2019. TNPSC wants to hire the most skilled candidates for Assistant Engineer, Junior Architect, Assistant Electrical Inspector, and Assistant Director Posts. As per the TNPSC CESE 2019 Recruitment Notification, It’s around 480 vacancies available now. The Eligible applicants can apply for the Tamil Nadu Assistant Engineer Recruitment online. The aspirants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the TNPSC AE Vacancy Through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. For more latest updates can check on our page jobschat.in.
TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Engineer, Junior Architect, Assistant Electrical Inspector, and Assistant Director|
|Number Of Vacancies||480 Posts|
|Job Category||TamilNadu Government Jobs|
|Start Date To Enrol||29th May 2019|
|Ending Date To Enrol||28th June 2019|
|Ending Date To Pay Fee||30th June 2019|
|Date Of Exam||10th August 2019|
How to Apply for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019:
- First Interested and Eligible Aspirants can visit the TNPSC main site www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the Homepage, Open Notifications section and aspirants need to find the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Recruitment 2019 Notification link and open it.
- Download and Read it carefully by downloading it.
- It eligible first the aspirants need to apply for One Time Registration by entering all the details.
- After that, an ID will be issued for the aspirants.
- They need to apply for this TNPSC AE Recruitment through that ID.
- Also, pay the fee, Ensure the TNPSC CESE Application is free from mistakes and submit before the ending date.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and use it for future correspondence.
Check the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2019, once to know the complete details post wise.
- Assistant Engineer Post: Must possess a Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology degree of Respective Discipline of which the Vacancies listed.
- Assistant Electrical Inspector: A Degree in Electrical Engineering and 3 Years Experience in large electricity supply undertakings or the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.
- Junior Architect: Degree in Architecture/ Diploma in Architecture awarded by J.J School of Arts,
Bombay/ By Maharashtra Government.
Aspirants who are applying for this job must have met the age as specified below as on date 01st July 2019:
- Assistant Electrical Inspector Posts: Maximum of 39 Years
- Assistant Engineer Posts: Maximum of 30 Years
Pay Scale And Vacancy Details
Those who are selected For the TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2019 for the Vacancies Listed Below will get the Salary of
Candidates should take up the following tests to get selected For the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019.
- Written Examination
- Interview(Oral Test)
Applicants should pay the fee as mentioned below while submitting the TNPSC AE Recruitment Application
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Applicants who have to pay the exam fee: Rs.200/-
TNPSC CESE 2019 Notification
TNPSC AE Recruitment: The vacancies which were released by TNPSC Is on Assistant Engineer, Junior Architect, Assistant Electrical Inspector, and Assistant Director Posts. All these posts are hired through this Latest TNPSC CESE Notification 2019. The online applying date is out i.e 29.05.2019, the last date for submitting the application forms is 28th June 2019. The candidates who are applying for the TNPSC AE Recruitment notification can submit the application forms before the ending date. The Applicants can apply for the Tamil Nadu CESE Notification through the official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in in Online. The direct links to apply online are given in below section. This is a good opportunity for those who are looking for PSC jobs. Eligible candidate can apply for the TNPSC AE Recruitment through the given below links. Also, find the TNPSC AE Admit Card Link here.
TNPSC AE Recruitment Apply Online
Candidates who are applying they must have the age relaxation as per the official Tamilnadu AE Notification. The minimum age limit is 18 years old, the maximum is 30 Years for AE and 39 Years Assistant Electrical Inspector Post. The applicants have to complete the Qualification informed on the Tamilnadu CESE 2019 Advertisement to be eligible for this. The Application fee is applicable, kindly note the paid amount will not be refunded to the applicants. So, Apply for the TNPSC Junior Architect Recruitment, and prepare well for the written exam. Coming to the selection process, firstly the board will conduct the written test and personal interview. The contenders first to face the written exam in the given examination date 16.08.2019 by using the TNPSC AE Syllabus. The Selected applicants called for an interview and those who clear it will get the salary in a good pay scale as per the job role. After Completion of the Exam Find the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Result on our page.
Important Dates And Links
|Starting Date To Apply||29th May 2019|
|Final Date To Apply||28th June 2019|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||30th June 2019|
|Exam Date||10th August 2019|
|Official TNPSC AE Recruitment Notification 2019||Download|
|TNPSC CESE Application Form 2019||Register Online|