TNPSC AE Recruitment Notification 2017
TNPSC AE Recruitment Notification 2017: Once again with the latest notification from Tamilnadu State Govt. The Job seekers who are looking for hunting for the govt jobs in Tamilnadu, to them having a big news. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has announced the TNPSC AE Notification 2017. TNPSC wants to hire the most skilled candidates for Assistant Engineer Posts. Now you got an idea About the job role, the role will be played by the candidates is Assistant Engineer. as per the TNPSC Notification, It’s around 21 vacancies are available now. The Eligible applicants can apply for the TNPSC recruitment in online. The aspirants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the TNPCS vacancies 2017 Through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. For more latest Tamilnadu State Govt Jobs can check in our page jobschat.in.
TNPSC AE Recruitment
TNPSC AE Recruitment: The vacancies which were released by TNPSC Is on Assistant Agricultural Engineer Posts. It is named as AE posts in short form. The online applying date is out, the last date for submitting the application forms is 2nd Aug 2017. The candidates who are applying for the TNPSC Recruitment notification can submit the application forms before the 2nd August 2017. Since 5th July 2017, The application forms are taking in the process. The Applicants can apply for the TNPSC notification through the official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The direct links to apply in online are given in below section. This is a good opportunity those who are looking for the PSC jobs. Eligible candidate can a[ply for the TNPSC recruitment through the given below links. For all kind of Exam Results, you can check them on our page.
TNPSC AE Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Qualification||Check below for Education Qualification|
|Last Date||2nd August 2017|
|Start Date||5th July 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Through this above table, you will get an idea without wasting your time. For more updates on Govt jobs please visit www.Jobschat.in. the job categories are given below read to know what kind of posts.
You may also check: TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Results 2017
TNPSC AE Recruitment Apply Online
The Candidates who are applying they must have the age relaxation as per the official notification. The minimum age limit is 18 years old, the maximum is no limit for the age. The applicants have to complete the B.Sc/ B.tech/ post graduation to apply for the TNPSC recruitment. Coming to the selection process, firstly the board will conduct the written test and personal interview. The contenders first to face the written exam in the given examination dates and after the exam results will be declared in few a days. The Selected candidates will get an offer letter fo personal interview. The Selected applicants in interview will get the salary in good pay scale as per the job role. The Application fee is applicable, kindly note the paid amount will not be refunded to the applicants. So, Apply for the TNPSC job vacancies, and prepare well for the written exam. For Admit Cards, visit our page.
TNPSC AE Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||21|
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested in working in Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017 should satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria.
Individuals applying for this recruitment must have completed BE /B.Tech /B.Sc in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical, Civil Engineering and others from the recognized university with minimum marks.
Aspirants who are applying for this job must have met the age as specified below:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: No age Limit.
Candidates who are selected for this job will get an attractive amount of pay band as mentioned below:
- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- along with the grade pay of Rs.5100/-.
To be a part of this, candidates should take up following tests:
- Written Examination.
Applicants should pay the fee as mentioned below:
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Applicants who have already registered should pay Rs.50/-
How to Apply for TNPSC AE Vacancy 2017?
- Log on to TNPSC Page at official website i.e www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the notification.
- Select Latest Notification under it.
- Click on the desired post you are willing to apply for.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on Apply online.
- Complete your one-time registration process if you are a new user.
- Again, Click on Apply online.
- The application form will open.
- Please read the advertisement notice carefully.
- Applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Click on apply now.
- Select the post you are willing to apply for.
- If you are a new user, complete the registration process.
- Read the instructions fully.
- Fill up all the necessary details like academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions were given.
- Save the details at the end.
- Submit the form.
- After successful completion of all the stages, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 5th July 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 5th July 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 2nd August 2017.
- Written Exam Date: 7th October 2017.
Click for official Notification – TNPSC AE Recruitment Notification 2017
Click to Apply Online
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )