The officials of the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission have announced TNPSC DCPO Recruitment 2022 on 01.01.2022. Candidates can check this TNPSC DCPO Recruitment Notification 2022 on the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The interested aspirants can start filling the TNPSC DCPO Application. The TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Recruitment 2022 Registration process started on the date 01st April 2022. Candidates must submit the TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Application before the last date of 30th April 2022. There are a total of 16 vacancies for the post of District Child Protection Officer.
The Candidates can know the information on Educational qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, and Procedure to apply for TNPSC DCPO Recruitment by following the below sections. Aspirants may know the complete information by downloading the TNPSC DCPO Notification at the bottom of this article. Candidates can view Jobschat regularly and get new updates and Notifications on Tamil Nadu DCPO Recruitment 2022.
Highlights on TNPSC DCPO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)|
|Post Name||District Child Protection Officer (DCPO)|
|No. Of Vacancies||16|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|First Date To Apply||01-04-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30-04-2022|
|Date Of Examination||19-06-2022|
TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Notification 2022
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruiting 16 District Child Protection Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates read the TN DCPO Notification 2022 before you apply for the Posts. Aspirants must pay to fill out the TNPSC DCPO Application form online. Aspirants can pay money by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The candidates with a Degree or Equivalent Qualification are eligible to apply for this Tamil Nadu District Child Protection Officer Recruitment 2022.
For other candidates, the age should have above 32 years as of 01-07-2022. There is no maximum age limit for the SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows candidates. The candidates will be selected based on their CBT and interviews. Candidates may follow the below sections to know more information regarding the TNPSC CDPO Notification 2022 and can download the links at the bottom of this page.
|TNPSC DCPO Hall Ticket|
Candidates who are having Degree or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University grants commission.
- Candidates should possess 10+ HSC or its equivalent
- The candidate should be from any degree in sociology, social work, psychology, child development, or criminology from a university or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or the government.
The candidates who apply for TNPSC DCPO Recruitment 2022 should not have More than 32 years as of 01-07 2022. Others who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
- Minimum Age: N/A
- Maximum Age: 18 Years
- For more information aspirants can check the DCPO Recruitment Notification
Aspirants should pay the application fee for the registration at the time of submitting the TNPSC DCPO Application to attend the TNPSC DCPO Exam.
- For One Time Online Registration Fee: 150/-
- For Examination Fee: 200/-
- Aspirants are payable by online mode through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
The aspirants will be selected based on the examination (CBT) and Interview. The final selection will be made based on the total marks obtained by the applicants at the CBT Examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. If the applicants do not attempt any of the subjects in the CBT examination or oral test will not be considered for Selection Process.
- Written examination (CBT)
The candidates who got selected in the TNPSC DCPO will get a salary of 56,100/- to 2,05,700/- (Level 22)
- Minimum Salary: 56,100/-
- Maximum Salary: 2,05,700/-
What is the Procedure to apply for TNPSC DCPO Recruitment 2022?
- Aspirants visit the Official Website apply www.tnpsc.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen
- Search for the TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Notification 2022 from the Notification 2022.
- Read the information.
- Click on Apply Now it will redirect you to a new page apply www.tnpscexams.in
- Now search the link for the post of District Child Protection Officer
- Now Click on Apply and fill in the login details
- Now provide the information as per the given instructions
- Now candidates should pay the prescribed fee according to the category and submit the details
- Take a hard copy of the registration for future use.
|TNPSC DCPO Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Now|
|TNPSC DCPO Online Application||Apply Here|