- 1 Overview Of TNPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021
- 2 TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced the TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification to fill up with 356 Extension Agricultural Officer Posts. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply For this Tamil Nadu Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021 through online mode. At www.tnpsc.gov.in, the TNPSC Agricultural Officer Application mentioned. Aspirants can Fill the Tamil Nadu Agriculture Officer Application from 05th February to 04th March 2021. The aspirants must maintain complete awareness of the TNPSC Agricultural Officer Notification 2021 for not making any mistake or uploading the documents at the registration time.
Overview Of TNPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Agricultural Officer (Extension) Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||365 Posts|
|Start Date To Register||05th February 2021|
|Ending Date To Register||04th March 2021|
|Ending Date To Pay Fee (SBI and HDFC Bank)||06th March 2021|
|Date Of Exam||18th April 2021|
|Category||Government Job in Tamil Nadu|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
Tamil Nadu Public service Commission has released the TNPSC Agricultural Officer Notification 2021 for 365 vacancies. Applicants who are willing to apply for this Tamil Nadu Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021 can apply here. TNPSC Agriculture Officer Application link is given below. Scroll down to check the details enlisted below. So, the Aspirants are allowed to do the registration from 05th February to 04th March 2021. If the Candidate unable to pay the Fee in Online/ through Bank within the scheduled dates can make the payment through h SBI/ HDFC Bank on or before 06th March 2021. For more details, Applicants may log on to our site Jobschat.in. All the Applicants details registered for Tamil Nadu Agricultural Officer Extension Recruitment 2021 be verified and the Exam held for the candidates on 18th April 2021.
|TNPSC Agricultural Officer Previous Papers|
|TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus|
|TNPSC Agricultural Officer Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC Agricultural Officer Result|
Contenders applying for TNPSC Recruitment For Agricultural Officer should have the B.Sc., Degree in Agriculture and must have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language. That means one must have passed the S.S.L.C
examination or its equivalent exam with Tamil as one of the languages or Studied the High School Course in Tamil Medium and passed the S.S.L.C Examination or its equivalent examination in Tamil Medium or passed the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Commission.
- B.Sc., Degree in Agriculture
- Adequate knowledge of Tamil Language
Aspirants who are willing to apply for TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021 have the Minimum age limit of 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit 30 Years (for persons holding a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture) and 32 Years for M.Sc Agricultural or PHD Aspirants and the cut off for the Age limit is 01st July 2021.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes: Minimum 18 Years and No Maximum Age Limits.
- For other remaining candidates Minimum 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit 30 Years (for persons holding a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture) and 32 Years for M.Sc Agricultural or PHD Aspirants.
Aspirants must pay the Non-Refundable Fee of Rs.200/- (Examination Fee) and Rs.150/- as the Registration Fee (OTPR) in TNPSC Portal. SC, ST, BC (Three Times exempted), Ex-Serviceman, PWBD, Destitute Widows are exempted from the Exam Fee Payment.
- General Category: Rs.200/- (Exam Fee), Rs.150/- (Registration Charges)
- SC, ST, BC (Three Times exempted), Ex-Serviceman, PWBD, Destitute Widows: Exempted from the Exam Payment, but they have to pay the Registration Fee of Rs.150/-
As per the TNPSC Agriculture Officer Notification 2021, the Hiring process is based on the Written Examination, and Interview Only.
- Written Test
- Interview, Records
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Salary is of Rs.37,700/- to Rs.1,19,500/- as per Level 20. So, candidates may check the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Officer Notification 2021 for more details.
- Rs.37,700/- to Rs.1,19,500/- as per Level 20.
How to Apply For TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in?
- Firstly visit TNPSC page at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Aspirants go to the Notification page under Recruitment section.
- Find the TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) Recruitment Notification 2021 under Tamil Nadu Agriculture Extension Service of Advt No.04/2021
- Download the Advertisement and follow up on the information.
- Then click on “Apply Online”, then candidates are directed to a new site namely “apply.tnpscexams.in”
- Click on “One Time Registration & Guidelines”
- Click on “Apply Now” if you do not have the OTPR in TNPSC portal.
- Choose “New User” and create a Login ID and then provide the basic details.
- In the Next Step, Choose the Post which you are going to apply.
- Login then and Enter your details asked with the TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) Application.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- And Finish the TNPSC Agriculture Officer Extension Application Filling process and take the printout.
Official TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) Notification 2021 – Download
TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) Application Form – Register Now