TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020 is commenced by the Tripura Public Service Commission Officials to hire a total of 100 Personal Assistant Posts and address the Job Seekers to enroll for the 100 Tripura Personal Assistant Vacancy in Online at www.tpsc.gov.in. Candidates also must check the Details while Registering for the 100 TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 because the candidate must possess all the eligibility to send the TPSC Personal Assistant Application. The Applicants are allowed to enroll from 24th September to 23rd October 2020 only.
- 1 TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 2 TPSC Personal Assistant Notification 2020
- 3 TPSC Personal Assistant Application Form
- 4 Essential Details
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Personal Assistant Grade-II Under Group C Grade|
|Number Of Posts||100 Posts|
|Category||Tripura Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||16th September 2020|
|Start Date Of Registration||24th September 2020|
|Last Date Of Registration|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
TPSC Personal Assistant Notification 2020
Tripura Public Service Commission Announced the Latest Job Opportunity For the Job Hunters in the name of TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020. Through it, TPSC notifies for the 100 Posts of Personal Assistant Under GA (P&T) Department. Candidates who have completed their Higher Secondary Qualification or Madhyamik examination with Stenography must be advisable to Enrol for the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format. Candidates firstly refer the essential information which is placed here and the applicants must clear their queries by tallying them with the information specified on the TPSC Personal Assistant Notification 2020. And if the applicant has any confusion about the registration with the TPSC Personal Assistant Application Form simply follow our page to make the registration simply.
Applicants belonging to Tripura State are eligible for the TPSC Personal Assistant Vacancy. Candidates then viewing the Qualifications with Age Limits and if met to their qualifications they may go with the Application Registration process through the Tripura Public Service Commission www.tpsc.gov.in. As the Officials made specified the TPSC Personal Assistant Application Form along with Notification on the main site, contenders must go and complete the Tripura Personal Assistant Application form on or before 23rd October 2020 by paying the Fee in online. And a hard copy of the TPSC Personal Assistant Online Form is kept with the applicant which will be verified by the officials at document verification.
|TPSC Personal Assistant Syllabus|
|TPSC Personal Assistant Previous Papers|
|TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card|
|TPSC Personal Assistant Result|
TPSC Personal Assistant Application Form
As the TPSC Advertised the TPSC Personal Assistant Notification 2020 on 16.09.2020 most of the job hunters are showing interest because Higher Secondary Eligible Persons along with higher qualification contenders also allowed to register for this jobs if they have all the skills that are mentioned here. As the TPSC Board put forward that the Tripura Personal Assistant Recruitment and applications at a time, TPSC will accept the Forms Only in Online mode. The candidate firstly does the Tripura OTPR By uploading their complete essentials to Submit the Tripura Personal Assistant Application Form. And for knowing the daily information visit Jobschat.in
Candidates after registering for the Tripura Personal Assistant Vacancy can download the TPSC Personal Assistant Application Form along with the Syllabus & Previous Papers for the sake of appearing the selection rounds which is to be organized by the officials. Firstly, the TPSC Board Check out the candidate’s application form as per Tripura Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 and if they find any incomplete applications they may reject it without disclosing any information to the candidate as TPSC Has it right to terminate the candidates if they think that candidates information is incomplete or fake. And Selection rounds are conducted and hire those persons who appear the rounds with better performance and locate than to the vacancies available across Tripura as per TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020.
As per the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020, Candidate shall complete Secondary (H.S.+2) or Madhyamik Examination with Stenography Course from any ITI and Operating Computer Knowledge of and a certificate with a minimum duration of three months and Have proficiency in typing in English on transcription with a minimum speed of 40 WPM and 100 WPM.
- Secondary (H.S.+2) or Equivalent or Madhyamik Examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamik.
- Knowledge of operating Computer and a certificate from any recognized Government Institution which may be of minimum duration of 3 (three) months.
- Have proficiency in typing in English on transcription with a minimum speed of 40 WPM and 100 WPM.
Age Limits And Relaxation
Candidates who acquired the Age Limits within the age limits of 18 and 41 years as on date 23rd October 2020 and must have 5 years upper age relaxation for the Reserved category, Government Servants.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 41 Years
- Age Relaxation for Govt Employees, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped is of 5 Years
The fee must be paid by the applicants i.e Rs.150/- General Category and Rs.100/- for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Below Poverty Line Card Holder in the respective format in Online Mode on which the candidates are allowed and the fee is non-refundable.
- General Category Applicants: Rs.150/-
- ST/SC/ BPL Card Holders/PH Persons: Rs.100/-
TPSC commence the Prelims, Mains Written Test followed by Type Writing, Shorthand Writing, Transcription for choosing the best candidates according to the Tripura Personal Assistant Notification 2020.
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Type Writing, Shorthand Writing, Transcription
- Mains Written Test
For the Personal Assistant Posts, the Salary Will ranges From Rs.5,700/- to Rs.24,000/- as per Pay Band Level -2 and a Grade Pay Of Rs.2,800/- per month.
- Rs.5,700/- to Rs.24,000/- and Grade Pay Rs.2,800/-
Tripura Personal Assistant Vacancy Details
Among 100 Posts, the UR category contains 26 Posts, SC contains 15 Posts and ST contains 59 Posts.
- Unreserved: 26 Post
- Scheduled Caste: 15 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 59 Posts
How To Fill TPSC Personal Assistant Application Form?
- Applicants go to the TPSC Website www.tpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Advertisement and open Tripura Recruitment for the Personal Assistant Grade-II under GA (P&T) Department.
- Follow up on the details once.
- After that go to “Online Application” and find the Tripura Personal Assistant Application Form.
- If you don’t have One Time Profile Registration in TPSC Portal go to “New User? Register Here”
- Then give Username as per the instructions, Email ID, Mobile Number and authenticate first with OTP.
- Then log in with Username and Password to give the login details, Uploading Photo, and Signature with other essentials.
- At last, print the TPSC Personal Assistant Application Form.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended Notice: Click Here
Official TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020: Download
Online TPSC Personal Assistant Application Form: Register Here