UJVNL AE Syllabus 2021 at www.ujvnl.com is to be Downloaded by the Aspirant to do the preparation. After the registration process over, the aspirant must start referring to UJVNL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 to make sure to finish all the subjects within the exam duration. Both General and Technical Subjects are associated with the written test. So, if the candidates are good at the UJVNL AE Syllabus 2021, the outcomes in the form of marks are good.
Part I, II UJVNL Geologist Syllabus 2021 is mentioned clearly by Jobschat.in. So, by making a time plan, everyone should learn the subjects one by one. For the candidate feasibility, the UJVNL AE Exam Pattern also informed. So, the contenders must consider the Test Pattern also while preparing for the examination. If you miss any subject from the UJVNL AE Syllabus 2021 during the preparation, automatically, you lose the marks.
UJVNL AE Syllabus 2021 Brief Information
|Name Of The Organization||Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Post Names||Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Geologist (Trainee)|
|Number Of Posts||21|
|Category||All Govt Exams Syllabus|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test and Interview|
UJVNL Exam Pattern 2021
Assistant Engineer (Trainee), Geologist (Trainee)
|Parts & Exam Type||Subjects||Number Of Questions & Maximum Marks||Time Duration||Qualifying Marks||Final Selection Base|
|Part I (Objective)||General Awareness, Aptitude, Reasoning etc||50 & 50||3 Hours||General/ OBC/ EWS: 50%, SC, ST: 30%||200 Marks (176 Written & 24 Interview)|
|Part II (Objective)||Technical Subjects (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Engineering Geology||126 & 126|
As per the UJVNL AE Trainee Exam Pattern 2021, the examination is Objective Type. Part I Comprises of 50 marks in which General Awareness, Quantitative, Reasoning are involved. In Part II, Technical Subjects are involved and the maximum marks of Part II are 126. The time duration is 3 Hours. The Qualifying Marks for General/ OBC/ EWS is 50% and for SC, ST is 30% of maximum marks. Followed by Written Test, an Interview is held for 24 Marks. The final selection of candidates is made by the verification of both written test and interview marks.
|UJVNL AE Recruitment|
|UJVNL AE Previous Papers
|UJVNL AE Admit Card
UJVNL AE Trainee Syllabus 2021 – Topic Wise
- Important Schemes for Development
- Top events in the State
- Pilgrimage Places
- Current Affairs
- Famous Rivers
- Tourism Places
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving
- Visualization Space.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Areas & Volumes.
- Profit & Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Numerical series.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Dictionary woods.
- Number coding.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Number Puzzle.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Coding & Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Human relation.
- The odd man out.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- PSC Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Studies
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Karnaugh map and applications
- Small signal analysis
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs
- Signals and Systems
- Microwave Engineering
- The transistor as a switching element
- Network Theory
- Broad banding techniques
- Transient and steady-state response of control systems
- Control Systems
- Concepts of gain and phase margins
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Communication Systems
- Power amplifiers
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart
- Structural Geology and Tectonics
- Mineralogy and Thermodynamics
- Geological Field Work
- Mineral Optics
- Himalayan Geology
- Ore and Coal Geology
- Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology
- Geomorphology and Seismology
- Geo-statistics and Rock Physics
- Essentials of Earth Science
- Engineering Geology and Remote Sensing
- Geological and Geochemical Exploration
- Numerical Methods
- Probability & Statistics
- Manufacturing Analysis
- Inventory Control
- Production Planning and Control
- Vector Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Engineering Mechanics
- Joining Processes
- Metrology and Inspection
- Metal Casting
- Forming Processes
- Theory of Machines
- The design of Machine Elements
- Operations Research
- Tool Engineering
- Metrology and Inspection
- The Strength of Materials
|UJVNL Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Syllabus 2021||Check Now|