UJVNL AE Recruitment 2021 of Advt. No: 01/2021 is released on 01st April 2021. With the UJVNL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2021, a total of 21 posts of AE Trainee and Geologist Trainee Posts are going to be hired. Respective Qualifications, Fee Particulars, Vacancy details, UJVNL AE Application filling method is clearly mentioned on the site www.ujvnl.com. Jobschat.in even by following the UJVNL AE Notification 2021 discussed everything on this page.
Coming to the Registration, from 01st April to 15th May 2021, the UJVNL AE Online Application has to be submitted by the candidate. Further, the printout of the UJVNL Geologist Application along with prescribed documents has to be attached and be shared with the Address mentioned on the UJVNL AE Recruitment 2021. It should reach the Officials on or before 25th May 2021. Then only the application of the candidate is considered for the selection. Written Test and Interview are the rounds be organized to select the Candidates for the 21 Posts of UJVNL AE Recruitment 2021.
- 1 UJVNL AE Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
UJVNL AE Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Geologist (Trainee)|
|Number Of Posts||21|
|Category||Uttarakhand Government Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||01st April 2021|
|Ending Date To Apply||15th May 2021|
|Final Date To Send Hard Copies||25th May 2021|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
Aspirants shall require the M.Sc Geology, B.Tech in concerned discipline to apply for the UJVNL AE Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee): Applicant must have passed B.Tech in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical in First Class.
- Geologist (Trainee): M.Sc Geology or M.Tech Geology with 55% of Marks.
Aspirants are requested to Pay an Online Application Fee of Rs.800/- for General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates and Rs.400/- for SC, ST Of Uttarakhand. Transaction Charge will be extra and the Fee is Non-Refundable as per the UJVNL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2021.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC, ST Of Uttarakhand: Rs.400/-
As of 01st January 2021, the Candidates must have the Age Limits of 21 to 42 Years. 05 years of age relaxation will be provided for SC, ST, OBC, PH and Ex-servicemen Candidates.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
As per the UJVNL AE Trainee Recruitment 2021, the candidates will be shorlisted for the Positions based on the Written Test and interview.
- Written Test
Scale of Pay
Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (Level 10) is the Salary offered by the UJVNL to the Candidates who shortlisted as the Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Geologist (Trainee) Posts. For more information visit UJVNL AE Recruitment Notification 2021 or www.ujvnl.com
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee Electrical): 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee Electrical): 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee Electrical): 10 Posts
- Geologist (Trainee): 01 Post
|UJVNL AE Syllabus|
|UJVNL AE Previous Papers|
|UJVNL AE Admit Card
What is the Method to Register for UJVNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 @ www.ujvnl.com?
- The Candidates must go to the UJVNL Site www.ujvnl.com
- Open the Recruitment page.
- Open “125/UJVNL/05/Director HR/DGM (HR)/ AE(T)/Exam, Dated: 30.03.2021” Advertisement and read the information.
- If the candidate feels that they are eligible, simply open “tscpantnagar.com/UJVNL/”
- Choose New Registration and provide the details to finish the Registration.
- Again go to log in and fill in the complete information as per the UJVNL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2021.
- Pay the Fee and upload the documents.
- Finish the UJVNL Assistant Engineer Trainee Online Application and take a print out.
- Attach the Fee Receipt, documents to the UJVNL AE Application and send it to the address mentioned on the Advertisement on or before 25th May 2021.
|UJVNL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2021||Download|
|UJVNL AE Trainee Corrigendum||Check Now|
|UJVNL Assistant Engineer Trainee Application||Fill Now|