- 1 UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 Synopsis
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Regional Inspector Notification 2020
- 3 Essential Requirements
To hire 28 Posts, the UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 is released. Contenders firstly check the Advertisement to know the information required for them to register for the UP Regional Inspector Vacancy. After letting me know the info, share the details with the UPPSC Regional Inspector Application. That too candidates have given them permission to do the registration up to 03rd December 2020. Contenders can get more information about UPPSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Jobs through uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 Synopsis
|Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Posts Names||Regional Inspector (Technical) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||28 Posts|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Online Application Registration Start Date||03rd November 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank||28th November 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application||03rd December 2020|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh Regional Inspector Notification 2020
From 03.11.2020, the Uttar Pradesh Regional Inspector (Technical) Application acceptance by UPPSC Started. Jobschat.in shared the qualification, age, process to fill the UPPSC Regional Inspector Application clearly mentioned. So, all check them first. But, candidates require 1 Year of Experience in the concerned field along with the qualification to be eligible for the UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020. So, get that requirement first and fastly complete the registration before 03.12.2020 by paying the Fee as mentioned. For successful candidates registration, UPPSC conducts Written Test and Interview to make choose the best candidates. So, Experienced candidates can use the Uttar Pradesh Regional Inspector Job opportunity and earn a starting salary of Rs.44,900/-.
|UPPSC Regional Inspector Syllabus|
|Latest Govt Exams Previous Papers|
Aspirants shall Pass the High School Examination and contains a Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering (3 years course) or and Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine and hold a driving license authorizing him to drive a motorcycle, heavy goods vehicles, and heavy passenger motor vehicles. Must have a thorough knowledge of the Hindi language written in the Devanagari script as per the UP Regional Inspector Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering with One Year Experience, 1 Year work experience, and knowledge of the Hindi language written in the Devanagari script.
As of 01st July 2020, Candidates must have Minimum age of 21 years and must not have
crossed the age of 40 years, i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 02.07.1980 and not later than 01.07.1999. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years, and the Upper age limit for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Skilled players, State Govt. Employees.
- General Category: 21 to 40 Years
- SC, ST, Government Employees: 21 to 45 Years
- PH Candidates: 21 to 55 Years
Checking the UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020, it comes to know that UR/ EWS Candidates shall Pay Rs.105/-, SC, ST, EWS Candidates Pay Rs.105/- and PH candidates shall Pay Rs.25/- as the Exam and Online Processing Fee.
- Unreserved/Economically Weaker Section/ Other Backward Caste: Rs.200/- (Exam Fee) and Rs.25/- (Online Processing Fee)
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Ex-Servicemen: Rs.80/- Exam fee + On-line processing fee Rs.25/-
- Handicapped: Nil Exam Fee and On-line processing fee Rs.25/-
Written Test, Interview, Document Verification are the normal selection rounds involved according to the UPPSC Regional Inspector Notification 2020.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
UPPCL Regional Inspector Salary is of Matrix level – 7 Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- Matrix level – 7 Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
What’s the process to Fill UPPSC Regional Inspector Application Form?
- Go to the UPPSC Website uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the Activity Dashboard, pick “Live Advertisement:- Click Here to Apply for APPLY FOR Advt.No. A-2/E-1/2020, Regional Inspector (Technical) Exam – 2020.”
- Click on “View Advertisement” and download it to find the information.
- After coming to a conclusion click on “Apply” and go to the “Registration”
- If the candidate has UPPSC registration mention that Yes, otherwise no.
- Continue providing the following details specified.
- Then pick Captcha and choose Validate & Preview.
- Then upload photo and signature and then complete fee payment.
- At last, take a printout of the UPPSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Application Form
UPPSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Application Form – Click Here To Apply