West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2020-21 is announced by the Public Service Commission, West Bengal for hiring 50 Posts for the Cadre of WB Audit and Accounts Services by their official web portal wbpsc.gov.in. So the candidates check West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2020-21 qualifications to use this opportunity. The application process acceptance starts on 15.12.2020 and closes on 11th January 2021. Detailed process to fill the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Application Form also specified. Follow that to complete it.
Particulars Of West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2020-21
|Name Of The Board||Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WBPSC)|
|Service/ Cadre||West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service|
|Exam Name||West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination|
|Number Of The Posts||50 Posts|
|Starting Date To Register||15th December 2020|
|Last Date To Register & Online Fee Payment|
|Mode Of Registration||Online Mode|
|Category Of Job||Government Jobs in West Bengal|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2020-21
Candidates with Bachelors’s Degree and ICAI member shall apply for the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2020 now. Detailed WB Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2020 Notification is shared by Jobschat here. The application process for West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2020 starts on 15th December 2020. And the detailed information about the Educational qualification, salary, age limit, etc. also discussed on this page. So the interested and eligible candidates apply for the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Notification 2020 before 11th January 2021.
|West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Previous Papers|
|West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus|
|West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Admit Card|
|WBPSC Audit and Accounts Answer Key|
|WBPSC Audit and Accounts Result|
50 West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Vacancy
As per the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2020, just 50 Posts are recruited. So the applying candidates must have the Age Limits, Education as per the advertisement. So the interested candidates should apply for WB Audit and Accounts Service Exam Recruitment Exam 2020 online and pay the examination fee. Applicants who applied for the West Bengal Public Service Commission Audit and Accounts Service Notification 2020 their application is completely verified and only accepted if the details are matching. So, don’t wait till the end date i.e 11th January 2021, and apply for the Posts.
As per the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2020, Qualification of candidates must be of Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or must be a Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA/PGDM (FINANCE) or equivalent Post Graduation degree in Finance under 2 years full-time regular course approved by the AICTE.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/ ICAI Member/ ICA Member/ MBA/ PGDM (Finance) or equivalent Degree in Finance (2 Years).
With the WB Audits Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Exam 2020, the Maximum Age of the Applicant is 36 Years as of 01.01.2020. Relaxation in Upper Age is allowed up to 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. [non-creamy layer] candidates. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years.
For General / UR Candidates: 36 years is the Maximum Age
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates: 41 years Maximum
- Other Backward Caste Candidates: 39 Years Maximum
- Persons with Disability: Maximum of 45 Years
Applicants applying to the WBPSC Audits Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2020 shall pay the Fee either Online or through Challan format i.e Rs. 210/- if they belong to General, Other Backward Caste, Other States, But the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and PWD are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- General/OBC applicants: Rs.210/-
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD): No fees
- Other states reserved and unreserved candidates must pay: Rs.210
As per the WBPSC Audits and Accounts Service Recruitment 2020, the Candidates shall finish Written Test, Medical Exam, Personality Test, and Document Verification to be eligible for the Audits and Accounts Service Cadre Posts.
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Documental verification
With the WB Audit and Accounts Service Vacancy Candidates receive the Salary of Level 16 i.e Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,44,300/- as per WBS ( ROPA) Rules, 2019
- Level 16, Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,44,300/- as per WBS ( ROPA) Rules, 2019
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Vacancy Details
- UnReserved: 25 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 11 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 03 Posts
- OBC(B): 04 Posts
- OB.C. A [non-creamy layer]: 05 Posts
- OH (Locomotor – Disabled / Cerebral Palsy/ Hearing Impaired): 02 Posts
Steps to Apply West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2020-21 @ wbpsc.gov.in:
- Firstly the interested candidates should visit the official link of the WBPSC portal at wbpsc.gov.in.
- Then the home page under What’s New Find “Detailed Advertisement Of West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination, 2020 (Advertisement Number: 17/2020) “.
- After that check the details carefully.
- If you are eligible for the applying then go to the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination Application 2020 link under “One Time Registration” if you are a new user” and give the required details to do the registration.
- Login again with Enrollment Number, Password and fill in the further details and upload the documents.
- Then pay the application fee.
- Check the details which you are mentioned and then click on the submit button.
- Take a copy of the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Application for further usage.
WB Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2020 Last Date Extended Notice: Click Here
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Notification 2020 – Click Here
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Application Form – Click Here