- 1 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.3 Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 100 Jr Resident Job Openings
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria Info
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification is released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar for 174 Vacancies of Senior Resident And Post-Doctoral Fellowship Posts can apply online from 03rd October 2018 at the main website @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in and refer the given article to know the full details and attend the Interview on 11th & 12th Oct 2018.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Jobs 2018: Good news for the job lookers in Odisha Area Location. The candidates whose intention is towards on Odisha Govt jobs chance to be a part of the State Govt of Odisha. For them, we have a wonderful Odisha latest Govt Vacancies notification 2018, the announcement is about on All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Notification 2018 to recruit the Senior Resident And Post-Doctoral Fellowship Posts. The AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Issued the Advertisement for Contract Period of 06 Months and it may be extended for One Year more if required. SO, Applicants who are interested in this only have the chance to register for this in offline mode and can attend Interview. So, the candidates can refer the more upcoming Odisha Govt jobs 2018 at here.
You may also check – AIIMS Bhopal Staff Nurse Result 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is the central govt and it has some many branches throughout India. The candidates who are wanted to work into the AIIMS Bhubaneswar organization. Now, this one is best opportunity to grab the Odisha Govt jobs chance. The Selected candidates in the hiring rounds will get the job placement location at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar only. As this Job Opening is for both Experienced and Freshers Persons, every MBBS Graduate with Internship can Read the full article to know the complete details well and apply online with the help of online registration before the due date and attend Interview for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Recruitment For Senior Resident And Post-Doctoral Fellowship Posts on 11th & 12th Oct 2018. Check out the latest Central Govt jobs offers at here.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name(s)||Senior Resident And Post-Doctoral Fellowship|
|Number of Vacancies||174 posts|
|Start Date||03rd Oct 2018|
|Interview Date And Time||11th & 12th Oct 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
You may also check – CDMO Rayagada Recruitment Notification 2018
Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 100 Jr Resident Job Openings
AIIMS Bhubaneswar 174 Jr Resident Job Openings: Normally, the candidates who are interested to enroll into the offered 174 Vacancies of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Notification 2018. The officials are planning to recruit the candidates who are most talented and skilled persons to the 174 Senior Resident And Post-Doctoral Fellowship Posts. The Candidates can apply online from 03rd October 2018 onwards, many of the applicants had already started to apply online up from the Notification issued date, the links will be in action to allow the new AIIMS Jr Resident Application forms 2018 and you can register at the main website @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in or with the help of the given links in the bottom of the page. We will catch you with Exam Admit Cards so soon.
Eligibility Criteria Info
- Senior Resident: Aspirants mainly have to possess Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DM/MDS in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance. & completing the above courses by 30th September 2018 are eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of Interview. For the Department of Dentistry, Candidates having ORAL MAXILLOFACIAL Surgery and ENDODONTICS will be given preference.
- Junior Resident: Appliers must have the qualification as MBBS/BDS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI. Those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
The age relaxation is must be like as per the given rules and conditions of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Vacancies 2018
- Min – 18 Years
- Max – 37 Years
Candidates will get the salaries as per the announcement of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Roles 2018
- Rs.66,000/- Grade Pay and NPA as per the 7th CPC for both Junior & Senior Resident posts
Recruitment Hiring Sections
The selection process will consist of only one round i.e
- Walk-In Interview
The Applicants can Pay the fee through NEFT. Otherwise, pay the Respective Fee at Bank and the Account Number and other have listed below.
- Reserved candidates – 500 rs. /- and Transaction Charges
- Unreserved Candidates – 1000 rs. /- and Transaction Charges
- Account Number: 557820110000006
- IFSC Code: BKID0005578
- MICR Code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
|Name of Post & Department||No. of Post|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||04|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||04|
|Forensic Medicine/ Toxicology||01|
|Medical Oncology/ Haematology||09|
How to Apply Online AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment Notification
- Go and visit the official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Search for announced notice on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Recruitment 2018.
- Click on it and a new window will appear on Screen.
- Fill up the complete details as per the notification required.
- After filling the complete details send it first to the address specified.
- Take a hardcopy or hand print out for attending the Interview.
Starting Date to apply – 03rd Oct 2018
Interview Date And Reporting Time: 11th & 12th Oct 2018
Useful Links to Applicants
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 >>> Download Here
Application Form >>>> Download Here