AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 Notification is released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar for 90 Vacancies of Senior Resident (Non-Academics). The candidates apply for online AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment from 18th May 2021 at the main website aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. First refer the given article to know the full details about the submission process of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Application.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Notification 2021 is to be followed by an applicants to identify the Qulifications and Dates to Register. As per the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Notification 2021, the applicants who are interested in this only have the chance to register for this in online mode up to 07th June 2021.
90 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Vacancy in various deprartment is announced. The candidates who are having the qualifications as mentioned by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar need to apply for the Jobs immediately. The Selected Candidates in the hiring rounds will get the job placement location at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar only. As this Job Opening is for Freshers, every applicant can Read the full AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Non-Academic Recruitment 2021 article to know the complete details well and apply online with the help of online registration before the due date and prepare for the Written Test.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name(s)||Senior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||90 Posts|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||13th May 2021|
|Start Date To Apply||18th May 2021 (11.00 AM)|
|Final Date To Apply||07th June 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
- Aspirants mainly have to possess Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance. For further information, refer to the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics/ Anaesthesiology/ General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However PG Degree in Anaesthesiology and Emergency Medicine will be given Preference.
- Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology: Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, Paediatrics and General medicine can also apply for the Senior Resident (Non-Academic) in Clinical Haematology.
- Dentistry: Candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given preference.
The age relaxation is must be like as per the given rules and conditions of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2021.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is 03 Yers for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST and 10 Years for PWD.
Candidates will get the salaries as per the announcement of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2021.
- Rs.67,700/- as per the 7th CPC, Level – 11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA and Other Allowances.
The selection process will consist of the rounds i.e Written Test and interview as per the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Notification 2021.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The Applicants can Pay the fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card while filling the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Application Form.
- SC, ST, EWS: Rs.1200/- and Transaction Charges
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/- and Transaction Charges
- PWBD Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply Online AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 @ aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in?
- Go and visit the AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Go to the Recruitment and Search for announced AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2021.
- Click on it and a new window will appear on Screen.
- Grab the details on the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Notification 2021.
- If the details are okay, then click on “Online Application” on the homepag.
- Fill up the complete details of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Application Form.
- After filling the complete details, pay the fee, and submit the Form in Online.
- Take a handprint out for reference.
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Syllabus|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Previous Papers|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit Card|
|Official AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Online AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Application Form||Apply Now (Active on 18.05.2021)|