- 1 AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020-21 Details
- 2 AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2020-21
- 3 AP High Court Civil Judge Application Form
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020-21 Notification is announced on the official portal hc.ap.nic.in by the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. So, the candidates who are interested in the 68 AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancy must collect all information from the advertisement. Then fill the Online AP High Court Civil Judge Application Form as it’s available from 03rd December 2020 to 02nd January 2021.
AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020-21 Details
|Name Of The High Court||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name Of The Post||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Number Of Posts||68 Posts|
|Category||Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|
|Initial Date Of Registration||03rd December 2020|
|Final Date of Registration||02nd January 2021|
|Job Location||AP High Court|
AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2020-21
High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati released the AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2020-21 for 68 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts in the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Services. Among 68, 55 are issued on Direct Recruitment Method and the remaining 13 are filled under Recruitment by Transfer. Eligible candidates can apply for the High Court of Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment 2020-21 Online. Educational details, age details, Fee to be paid, selection procedure are mentioned below by Jobschat.in concerning Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Notification 2020-21.
According to Direct Recruitment or Recruitment by Transfer with the AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020-21, the qualification depends. The candidates who are going to apply for this 68 AP High Court Civil Judge Vacancy have to maintain all the qualifications specified. Otherwise, the respective candidate High Court of Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Application will not be accepted.
|AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus|
|AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers|
|AP High Court Civil Judge Hall Ticket|
|AP High Court Civil Judge Result|
AP High Court Civil Judge Application Form
Aspirants who come to know that they are eligible for the AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Notification 2020-21 those candidates must fill the Online AP High Court Civil Judge Application Form only on the dates 03rd December 2020 to 02nd January 2021. Additionally, candidates also should pay the Application Fee mentioned.
Qualification for the Candidates for the Direct Recruitment and Recruitment by Transfer is as follows as mentioned in the AP High Court Junior Division Civil Judge Recruitment 2020-21.
a) Direct Recruitment
- A person who has been practicing for not less than three (3) years as an Advocate, as on the first day of the month in which notification/advertisement is published in newspapers i.e. 03.12.2020 shall be eligible to apply for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) under Direct Recruitment.
b) Recruitment By Transfer
- A person applying under Recruitment by Transfer must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India and must be a confirmed member or approved probationer in any one of the categories mentioned on the AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Recruitment Notification 2020-21.
Age Limit & Relaxations
As of 01.12.2020, the Maximum Age of the General Category applicants applying for the High Court of Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Vacancy for the Direct Recruitment is 35 Years. For Backward Classes, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, it’s of 40 Years. And for Persons with Disability its of 45 Years. Applicants who are applying with Recruitment by Transfer option have a maximum of 48 Years as on 01.12.2020
- General Category: Maximum of 35 Years
- SC, ST, BC: Maximum of 40 Years
- PWD: Maximum of 45 Years
Recruitment by Transfer:
- Maximum of 48 Years
Selection of applicants for High Court of Civil Judge Junior Division Vacancy involve the Written Test, Viva-Voice
- Written Exam
To Fill the AP High Court Civil Judge Application Form, candidates shall Pay Rs.800/- if they belong to Other Category/ Backward of AP and the Other States and Rs.400/- for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Category residents of Andhra Pradesh
- OC/BC applicants of Andhra Pradesh and all category applicants of other states: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Applicants of Andhra Pradesh: Rs. 400/-
AP High Court Civil Judge Salary per month is Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- which come into effect from 01.01.2006 as per the advertised AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Notification 2020-21.
AP High Court Civil Judge Vacancy Details
|Category||No of Posts|
|Break up of vacancies under Direct Recruitment|
|Break up of vacancies under Recruitment by Transfer|
|OC (Orthopadecialy Handicapped)||2 (1W)|
How To Fill Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Application Form @ hc.ap.nic.in
- Visit the High Court of Andhra Pradesh official Website @ hc.ap.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment under the Notification section.
- Click on the Recruitment – Notification for 68 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division ) notified for the year, 2020.
- Click on Click Here under Download and check the details.
- Willing and Eligible candidates open Click Here to Apply as given equivalent to Online Application form for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division ) notified for the year, 2020
- If you are a new user, choose “New User? Click Here to Register” and entitle the details as below.
- Then Finally give the captcha and accept the Rules and submit the form.
- Once again login with the User ID, Password to complete the Fee Payment.
Official Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Notification 2020-21 – Check Now
Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Application – Register Now