- 1 APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Overview
- 2 APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- 3 Essential Details
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 for hiring 44 Steno Grade 1 vacancies. Indian candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination from a recognized university are eligible to apply for 44 Assam Stenographer Posts. Online APSC Stenographer Applications registration is already started on16th December 2021 and will be continued till 30th January 2022. The selected candidates will be paid according to pay band-4 with grade pay Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/-. Scroll down to get more information from Jobschat regarding the Assam Stenographer Recruitment 2022.
APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Department||Secretariat Administration|
|Name Of The Posts||Stenographer Grade 1 (English, Language)|
|Openings in Number||44|
|Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||15th December 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||16th December 2021|
|Online Application End Date||30th January 2022|
APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Out of the 44 vacancies announced with the APSC Stenographer Notification 2022, 34 posts are for the English Stenographer and the remaining 10 are for Language (Assamese, Bengali, and Hindi) Stenographer. Candidates will be selected based on written examinations and skill tests. Upon passing through all the stages of the selection process, the candidate will be paid in the range of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- by pay band 4 of the Assam Government. The Candidates applying for APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 should not be aged below 21 years and not a maximum of 38 Years as of 01st January 2021. The upper limit for general candidates is 38 years. For application fee, category wise posts distribution, please go through the article.
|All Govt Exams Syllabus|
|All Govt Exams Previous Papers|
All the candidates shall be allowed to apply for APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022, only if they possess a valid Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent.
All the candidates applying for APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 should be of a minimum age of 21 years. The upper limit for General category candidates is 38 years.
Age will be calculated as of 01st January 2021. Only SSC/HSLC marks card is accepted as Age proof.
Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as follows.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age(For UR/Gen): 38 years maximum
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam: 43 years maximum
- OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam: 41 years maximum
- PWBD Candidates: 48 years maximum
The selection process for the Assam Stenographer Recruitment 2022 consists of three stages. Written Examination, Skill Test, and document verification.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Document verification
As per the Assam Steno Notification 2022, the candidates are asked to pay the Fee as mentioned in the Advertisement along with taxes.
- General/EWS candidates: Rs.285.40/- inclusive of all the taxes.
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates registration fee is Rs. 185.40/- inclusive of all the taxes.
- BPL Cardholders and PWBD candidates are required to pay Rs.35.40/- only taxes.
Upon successful clearing of all rounds in the selection process, the selected candidates will be paid PayScale (Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/-) + Grade Pay (Rs.13,300/-) + Other Allowances according to Pay band 4 of the Assam State government Employees, according to Assam Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Notification.
Category-Wise Distribution of APSC Stenographer Vacancy
Category-wise distribution of the 44 Assam Steno vacancies is tabulated below.
|Category||Name of the Post||Total|
|Stenographer Gr-1||Stenographer Gr-1|
How to Apply for APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022?
- Open your browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- Go to Google and search for ‘Assam Public Service Commission and visit the URL apsc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Online Recruitment Portal’ link in the left menu bar.
- Look for ‘Adv. no. 11/2021 dated 15th December 2021” and download the notification.
- Read it thoroughly and go to the APSC Online Application submission portal ‘apscrecruitment.in’
- Open the Assam Steno Application and fill it up with your details.
- Pay the Examination fee using any one of the methods provided on the website.
- Submit the APSC Steno Online form and take a printout for further reference.
|APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Official Notification||Click Here|
|APSC Stenographer Online Application||Register Now|