Bihar Public Service Commission advertised the BPSC CDPO Recruitment Notification 2021 on 02nd March 2021. Through this Advt no: 03/2021, the 55 BPSC Child Development Project Officer Vacancy is going to be recruited. As per the Advertisement, the Contenders are allowed to send Online BPSC CDPO Application Form from 05th March to 01st April 2021 through www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The Contenders have to Refer to the Entire Details for making confirmation whether they are eligible to apply For BPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2021.
BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of Organisation||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)|
|Number Of Posts||55 Posts|
|Category||Bihar Government Jobs|
|Date Of Advertisement||02nd March 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||05th March 2021|
|Ending Date To Apply||01st April 2021|
|Location Of The Job||Bihar|
BPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2021
Bihar State Public Service Commission published the BPSC Bihar CDPO Recruitment 2021 of Preliminary Examination. The Contenders shall apply For Bihar CDPO Prelims Notification 2021 by checking the qualifications. BPSC issued this BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021 for filling 55 Bihar Child Development Project Officer Posts. Contenders first refer to the information once and can register by offering the required details by accessing the BPSC CDPO Application.
Applicants must pay the examination Fee while submitting the BPSC Bihar Child Development Project Officer Application Form, Otherwise, the BPSC does not accept the Application Form. Exclusively, Jobschat has offered the Instructions to send the Application For the BPSC CDPO Recruitment of Prelims Examination. Refer them if the candidates are not aware of registration.
|BPSC CDPO Answer Key
|BPSC CDPO Syllabus|
|BPSC CDPO Admit Card|
|BPSC CDPO Result|
|BPSC CDPO Previous Papers
BPSC Child Development Project Officer Notification 2021
Candidates may after Referring to the BPSC Child Development Project Officer Notification 2021 can get an overview of Qualifications, Age, Fee, Important Dates of Registration etc. The candidates have to check them which is mandatory because without knowing that information any candidate cannot do the registration process. BPSC Board mentioned the Category Wise BPSC CDPO Vacancy of 55 Posts. So, all must verify them. Contenders are allowed to the registration with the BPSC Bihar Child Development Project Officer Application Form either from this portal or from the BPSC Portal www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Candidates who Gross the Bachelor’s Degree in First Class from a Recognised Institution are eligible to Enrol for the BPSC CDPO Notification 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
As per the BPSC CDPO Notification 2021, the Age Relaxation for the General Category (Male) Category is 18 to 37 Years. Age Relaxation for OBC, BC Male, Female is 3 Years and for SC, ST is 5 years.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age (General Category – Male): 37 Years
- Age Relaxation for Other Backward Caste, Backward Caste Male, Female: 3 Years, and for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe is 05 Years
Application Fee Particulars
BPSC Decided the Application Fee is
- OC/ OBC Category, Other State Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates Of Bihar: Rs.200/-
Bihar Public Service Commission recruits the candidates for the Bihar Public Service Commission Child Development Officer Recruitment 2021 based on the Prelims, Mains Written Examination, and Interview
- Written Test (Prelims, Mains)
- Personal Interview
Those who get selected for Bihar CDPO Vacancy Receive the Honorarium of Rs.53,100/- to Rs.1,67,800/- of Level – 9
- BPSC CDPO Salary: Rs.53,100/- to Rs.1,67,800/- of Level – 9
BPSC CDPO Vacancy
- Unreserved: 22 Posts
- Economically Weaker Section: 05 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 09 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 00 Posts
- Backwards Caste: 06 Posts
- Economically Backwards Cate: 11 Posts
- BC (female): 02
What is the Procedure to Apply for BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021 @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in?
- All must visit the BPSC portal ww.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Find and Open “Important Notice, Advertisement & Instructions for Applying Online for the post of Child Development Project Officer under Social Welfare Dept., Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. No. 03/2021).
- Check all the information clearly.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- If you don’t have the BPSC One Time Registration click on “Apply Online”
- Provide the basic details and enter the codes received to the Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Then Pay the Fee and submit the BPSC Bihar CDPO Application.
Official BPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment Notification 20121 – Download
BPSC CDPO Important Notice – Download
Instructions To Fill Online Applications – Follow Now
BPSC Child Development Project Officer Application Form – Apply Now