OFDC LDA Recruitment 2020 was released by Odisha Forest Development Corporation. A total of 146 Posts namely Lower Division Assistant, Junior Accountant, Executive Assistant are available for selection. 2 Years Experienced Candidate who contains the qualifications of Odisha FDC Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2020 shall follow the instructions mentioned in the same Advertisement and apply with the OFDC LDA Application Form which is activated on 27th October 2020 at www.odishafdc.com. And Candidate is requested to finish their registration process for 146 OFDC Junior Accountant Vacancy on or before 23rd November 2020.
Latest Update (29th October 2020): OFDC Lower Division Assistant Application Link activated.
OFDC LDA Recruitment 2020 Details
|Board Name||Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited|
|Post Names||Lower Division Assistant, Auditor/ Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant), Executive Assistant (Junior Stenographer) Jobs|
|Total Posts||146 Posts|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||20th November 2020|
|Initial Date Of Registration||27th October 2020 (10.00 AM)|
|Final Date Of Registration||23rd November 2020 (05.00 PM)|
OFDC Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2020
On 20th October 2020, Odisha Forest Development Corporation advertised the OFDC Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2020. In the OFDC LDA Notification 2020, OFDC specified the 21 to 32 Years Possessing Candidate who contains Degree with 2 Years Experience and other Skills containing candidates shall apply for the 146 Lower Division Assistant, Junior Accountant, Executive Assistant Jobs. From 27th October to 23rd November 2020, the OFDC Board makes the OFDC LDA Application Form in active mode. So, the Aspirants who met the Qualifications specified with the www.odishafdc.com LDA Recruitment Notification 2020 apply for their Qualification Based post immediately in Online.
|OFDC LDA Syllabus 2020|
|OFDC LDA Previous Papers|
With the Advertised OFDC Junior Accountant Recruitment Notification 2020, Candidate requires the qualification of Degree in the related subject and 2 Years of work experience.
- Junior Accountant: Passed Degree (3 Years) in Commerce or equivalent. Have 2 years in line working experience in any company/ Organization/ CA Firm and have working knowledge in Computers and be able to work independently in accounting software.
- Executive Assistant: Same as that of Junior Accountant and have a Stenography Certificate. The applicant must be able to take down dictation from a printed matter lasting for three minutes at the rate of 80 WPM and must transcribe the dictated passage within 20 minutes.
- Lower Division Assistant: Same as that of Junior Accountant with Computer hits of minimum 40 WPM.
On the Odisha FDC Recruitment Notification 2020 of Lower Division Assistant, Age Factor is mentioned and is of 21 to 32 Years as of 01.10.2020. 05 Years Age Relaxation for SCBC, SC, ST Candidates, and 10 Years Age Relaxation is there for PWD Candidates.
- 21 to 32 Years is the age limit for the UnReserved Category.
- Socially Economically Backward Caste, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years Age Relaxation
- Persons with Disability: 10 Years Age Relaxation
Aspirants who belong to UR, SEBC are requested to pay Rs.500/- and who belong to SC, ST, PWD shall pay Rs.200/- through Online Payment Gateway. Once the fee is paid is not refunded under any circumstances.
- UnReserved Category and Socially Economically Backward Caste: Rs.500/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with Disability: Rs.200/-
OFDC Board selects the candidates for OFDC LDA Recruitment 2020 based on the performance in the Written Test and Practical Test.
- Written Test
- Practical Test
Scale Of Pay
OFDC Offers the Salary to the Candidates who clear the Selection rounds as per the OFDC Lower Division Assistant Notification 2020. That is Rs.8,800/- for Lower Division Assistant and Rs.16,880/- for Junior Accountant and Rs.9,500/- for Executive Assistant.
- Lower Division Assistant: Rs.8,800/-
- Junior Accountant: Rs.16,880/-
- Executive Assistant: Rs.9,500/-
OFDC Vacancy Details
With the Released Odisha Forest Development Corporation Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2020, a total of 146 Posts is available. Of them, 72 go for Lower Division Assistant, 58 For Junior Accountant, and 16 for Executive Assistant.
- Lower Division Assistant: 72 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 58 Posts
- Executive Assistant: 16 Posts
How to Fill OFDC Lower Division Assistant Application Form?
- First, Eligible Candidates open the Odisha FDC Website www.odishafdc.com
- Go to the Advertisement For Recruitment of Base Level Posts in the Cadre Of Lower Division Assistant, Junior Accountant, Executive Assistant in OFDC on Contractual Basis.
- Go with the reading of the particulars mentioned to know the candidate eligibility.
- Click on the Careers Page.
- Find the OFDC Junior Accountant Vacancy Application.
- Open it and fill in the Basic Details and Qualification details.
- Provide the Mobile Number, Email ID, Scanned Documents with Photograph, Signature Copy, and Pay the Fee.
- At last print the Odisha Forest Development Corporation Lower Division Assistant Application Form.
Official OFDC Lower Division Assistant Notification 2020 – Download
OFDC LDA Final Date Extended Notice – Check Now
Online OFDC Lower Division Assistant Application Form – Register Now