CPCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 is released by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. As per the CPCL Trade Apprentice Notification 2020, 142 ITI Trade Apprentice Seats are available in the trades like Fitter, Welder, Back Office Apprentice, Lab & Attendant Apprentice, etc. And the Candidates can apply in Online Mode via www.cpcl.co.in between the dates 18th October 2020 and 01st November 2020.
- 1 Overview Of CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 2 CPCL Apprentice Notification 2020
- 3 Apply For 142 CPCL Apprentice Vacancy Online
Overview Of CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Number Of Posts||142 Posts|
|Name Of The Post||ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||18th October 2020 (10.30 AM)|
|Last Date To Apply||01st November 2020|
|Training Location||CPCL, Tamil Nadu|
CPCL Apprentice Notification 2020
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited comes with the Latest Information that is Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprenticeship Recruitment Notification 2020 for 142 Trade Apprentice Seats that contains the Trades of Fitter, Welder, Back Office Apprentice, Lab & Attendant Apprentice & Other. So, the ITI candidates who are in search of the Training can use this CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 and apply from 18.10.2020 onward. The CPCL invites online CPCL Apprenticeship Application from the eligible aspirants and all shall complete the registration by 01st November 2020. All the necessary details Are incorporated below where aspirants can get a clear picture of the eligibility criteria for the CPCL Trade Apprentice Notification 2020.
|CPCL Apprentice Result 2020|
Apply For 142 CPCL Apprentice Vacancy Online
Candidates who have studied the ITI in Tamilnadu state only are eligible for this CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020. The Candidates while applying to CPCL Apprentice Notification 2020 have to follow the steps given below. We insist the aspirants provide the details while filling the CPCL Apprentice Application Form as every detail of the applicant is monitored.
Aspirants selected for the 142 CPCL Apprentice Vacancy based on their ITI Marks. And the Age Factor and exemption are also be considered while selecting the contenders. Candidates trained in CPCL for 12 months to 15 months as per the Norms of an Industry as the details are clearly placed on CPCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020. And CPCL provides the necessary Stipend during the period.
CPCL Every Year releases the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 For Trade Apprentice Jobs and for the 2020-21 Year also Advertisement with 142 Posts released. Various Trades are released and the Seats distributed among them as mentioned below on this page by Jobschat.in. Candidate need not Pay Any Application Fee while registering for the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020. And there will be no extension of the CPCL Apprentice Recruitment Application due date i.e 01.11.2020 at any cost.
As per the CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020, Aspirants who are applying for this Apprentice Posts possess 10th And ITI in a respective stream, Graduation (Non-Engineering), B.Sc, 12th, MBA, CA, MCA and it changes based on the Trade Type.
- Laboratory Assistant, Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology
- Back Office Apprentice: Graduation (Non-Engineering)
- Store Keeper, DEO (Fresher Apprentice): 12th Class Pass
- Fitter, Electrician, Mechanic, Machinist & Others: Pass 10th Class with ITI in the relevant Trade.
The Cut Off For the age limits is 01st October 2020, the Aspirants age is 18 to 24 Years. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidate possesses the age relaxation as follows i.e 05 Years For SC/ ST Candidates, 03 Years For OBC, and 10 Years for PWD General, 13 Years for PWD OBC, and 15 Years for PWD SC Candidates.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation of 03 years for Other Backward Caste, 05 Years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and 10 Years for PWD General, 13 Years for PWD OBC, and 15 Years for PWD SC Candidates.
There is No Application Fee for any Candidate as per the CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- No Fee
Selection for the CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 with the Candidates applied is based on ITI/ Degree Marks. And if those marks are equal 10th Standard Marks also considered. In this Case, 10th Marks are also equal, the candidate Date of Birth is taken into account for the selection.
- Merit-Based Score in ITI/ Degree
As per the Norms of the Apprentice Act – 1961, the Selected Candidates for the Training will have a stipend as follows.
- Store Keeper, DEO (Fresher Apprentice): Rs. 3,500/- for the first three months (during Basic Training) and Rs. 7,000/- for the next twelve months (on Job Training)
- Office Assistant, Warehouse Executive: Rs. 7,000/-
- Back Office Apprentice, Executive, Accountant, Attendant Operator, Lab Assistant: Rs. 9,000/-
- Normal ITI Trade Posts: Rs. 8,050/-
CPCL Apprentice Vacancy
How To Apply CPCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020?
- First Interested and Eligible Aspirants can visit the CPCL main site www.cpcl.co.in
- On the Homepage, aspirants need to find the “Recruitment Drive” Under People & Careers.
- Read it carefully by downloading the Detailed Advertisement – Recruitment for the Engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentice Act – 1961.
- It eligible click on “Apply Online” and fill in the details as informed below.
- Recheck the CPCL Apprentice Application and submit it in Online Mode.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and use it for future correspondence.
Official CPCL Trade Apprentice Notification 2020 – Verify Here
Online CPCL Trade Apprentice Application Form – Apply Here