- 1 DUCET Notification 2020
- 1.1 Details Of Dravidian University Common Entrance Test Exam Notification 2020
- 1.2 DUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Dravidian University Notification 2020
- 1.4 DUCET 2020 Application Form
- 1.5 Frequently Asking Questions
Dravidian University has revealed DUCET Notification 2020 for all the sake of students. Students who want to get admission at Dravidian University can apply Dravidian University Common Entrance Test Exam Notification 2020 through www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in. And also the Dravidian University Notification starts from 01st April 2020 to 30th June 2020. Students, We are providing detailed information about DUCET 2020 Eligibility on this page and also you can fill the DUCET 2020 Application Form. And also the Officials conduct the Dravidian University Common Entrance Test on 04th July 2020.
DUCET Notification 2020
DUCET Notification 2020 is released by the board of Dravidian University from its official web portal. All the students must get the details of DUCET 2020 Notification on this page and also available links are uploaded at the bottom of this page. Before applying this notification you can check out the Dravidian University Eligibility details which are mentioned in the middle of this page that only you can easily apply Dravidian University Notification 2020 before the closing date 30th June 2020. Scroll down to know more about DUCET Application Form details that only you can easily fill the required details on it. If the students have any doubts regarding this notification, those ones read the whole page and gain the maximum information easily.
Also, Check: DUCET Hall Ticket 2020
Details Of Dravidian University Common Entrance Test Exam Notification 2020
|Name Of The University||Dravidian University|
|Name Of The Exam||Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)|
|Courses Provided||MA, M.Sc, MLISc, M.COM, MSW, etc|
|Mode Of Registration||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date Of Registration||01st April 2020|
|Last Date Of Registration||30th June 2020|
|Exam Date||04th July 2020|
|Course Joining Location||Andhra Pradesh|
DUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in their respective disciplines are eligible for DUCET.
- For admission into B.Sc, Computer Science – Candidates should have studied Mathematics with a required percentage.
- Moreover, for admission into the B.Com Degree course, the priority should be given to the students.
- Contenders who passed Commerce, Arts subjects in the qualifying examination of those people are eligible to apply for DUCET Notification 2020.
- People who have done Commerce subjects in the qualifying examination are eligible for admission into BBM, Degree Course.
- Contenders who passed Arts subjects in the qualifying examination are eligible to get admission into the BA Degree course.
- And under Part-II contenders should have passed Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in the qualifying examination.
- To get admission into B.Sc, Degree Course with Biology, Zoology, Biochemistry Sericulture, Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Technology as one of the subjects.
Course Offered By Dravidian University
- M.A. Telugu, English, Kannada, Tamil, Linguistics, Philosophy, History, Malayalam, Folklore, tribal lore & Cultural Tourism, M.Sc Herbal Sciences, M.Ed.,
Self-Financing PG Programs
- M.Sc. Botany, Physics, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry (organic), Computer Science, Microbiology, Mathematics, Statistics, M.L.I.Sc, M.Com, M.S.W, M.A. Sociology, Rural Development Management.
- P.G. Diploma in Folkloristics/Tourism/ Translation; Diploma in Yoga and allied sciences/ Tamil / Tulu/ Malayalam; Certificate Programmes in Tamil /Tulu / Malayalam/ Academic Writing.
Students must pay the DUCET 2020 Application Fee through Offline & Online mode to the following bank account
- Account No.: 153910100090383, Andhra Bank, Dravidian University Branch
IFSC Code: ANDB0001539.
How to Apply DUCET Notification 2020
- Go to refer to the Dravidian University Official Site www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in.
- In the middle of the home page, You just click on the DUCET 2020 Notification link.
- Open the link.
- And read all the important details on this notification.
- Then, students who are interested to join the Courses, in particular, Dravidian University they can fill the DUCET Application Form.
- And attach the required files.
- Pay the application fee through DD/ NEFT.
- Take gather all the documents finally and submit the DUCET 2020 application Form before the closing date to address mentioned below.
Registrar, Dravidian University, Srinivasa Vanam, Kuppam, 517 426, Chittoor District.
Dravidian University Notification 2020
Most of the students possess an aim that they must get admission into Top Colleges, those ones must refer the Dravidian University Notification 2020 at their authoritative page www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in. And also the high authorities have released the DUCET Notification 2020 from 01st April 2020 to 30th June 2020. Some of the students don’t know how to download the notification at their main page that type of students just look at the below of this page and get the direct links of DUCET 2020 Notification. Moreover, candidates need to follow our site and you can easily get the DUCET Application Form and then fill the required details and also upload necessary documents. You can also get the DUCET Syllabus on this page and then prepare the exam perfectly.
Also, Check: DUCET Syllabus 2020
DUCET 2020 Application Form
All the eligible students must fill the DUCET 2020 Application Form with the required details through online mode. Remember the candidates, Before submitting the application form you can re-check all the mentioned details in Dravidian University Application Form 2020. In case any of the students did any mistake in the application form, those applications are not accepted by the officials. Here on this web page, You must get the complete details on DUCET Notification 2020 and the links are disclosed on this page. This is a good opportunity for all the AP students they can apply Dravidian University Notification 2020 before the last date 30th June 2020. And also the officials conduct the Dravidian University Common Entrance Test on 04th July 2020.
Also, Check: All Latest Govt Exam Previous Papers
|Release of DUCET 2020 Online/ Offline Application Form||01st April 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||30th June 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||Last Week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|DUCET Exam Date||04th July 2020|
|Declaration of DUCET Result||July 2020 (Tentative)|
Fill DUCET Application Form & Hall Ticket 2020: Click Here
All the students can bookmark our site Jobschat.in and get the complete information on the DUCET 2020 Notification. Students must fill the Dravidian University CET Application Form 2020 with the use of below page links. To know more details about the notification you can refer the whole article and get the details in an easy manner.
Frequently Asking Questions
Where Can I Download Dravidian University CET 2020 Notification?
Students must Download DUCET 2020 Notification through the official web site at www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in.
What is the DUCET Registration Date 2020?
Dravidian University Application Form 2020 starts from 01st April 2020 to 30th June 2020.
In Which Date, the Officials conduct the Dravidian University Common Entrance Test 2020?
Higher Authority will conduct the DUCET Exam 2020 on 04th July 2020.