Genpact is now started recruiting freshers through Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2022 for various positions in various locations. The candidates who have completed in Graduation/ Post Graduation (BE/B. Tech / ME / M. Tech / MBA / MCA) are eligible to apply. Genpact is hiring freshers who completed their graduation in recent years. All the job seekers who are interested to get a job in Genpact can apply for the Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2022. Genpact Off Campus drive eligibility, Selection Process, Salary, and other information are mentioned below on this page. The candidates who are waiting for Genpact off-campus drive 2022 can apply through the following page given link below or can apply directly through the Genpact Careers page. To know more about Genpact job opportunities, the candidates refer to www.genpact.com.
Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2022 Overview
|Designation Names||Entry-level job openings/ Trainee|
|Openings Count||Multiple in number|
|Services||Operations, Corporate, Digital, Domain, consulting, Sales & Marketing|
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022
The Candidates who are interested to apply for Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2022 need to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The company will provide various opportunities for various designations in which they provide services not only in India but also for other country locations. Genpact has a huge number of job openings across the country. Genpact is offering freshers for Off-campus Drive 2022 in various job roles like Process Associate, Management Trainee, Process Associate RTR, Process developer, senior associate, software engineer, and others. As Genpact is an MNC every job seeker can apply to any stream by checking the Genpact careers Portal. Genpact company is looking forward to efficient people. So, the people who are interested to work with Genpact, Visit the official site and check all the information and then register for Genpact Off-Campus Drives 2022.
Genpact Off-Campus Drives Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification BE/M.Tech / ME / B. Tech (CSE, IT, ECE)/ MCA / MBA are eligible
- The candidate must have a minimum of 65% in 10th, 12th & in Graduation / Post-Graduation
- The candidate should not have any backlogs at the time of the registration process
- 2021 and 2022 graduates only
Essential Qualifications for Genpact Off-campus drive
- Good Communication/ Interpersonal Skills
- Essential to working in rotational shifts
- Work in any mode
- Perform Identification, analysis, interpretation of trends or patterns in complex data
- Excellent in MS – Office
The Genpact Salary depends on the Candidates performance, skills, talent, at the time of selection rounds. The Genpact package will be based on the candidate’s experience and other Qualifications.
Documents to be carried for Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Two updated resumes
- Any govt. id proof
- Certified documents
- Two or three Passport size photos
How to apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Open the Genpact official website www.genpact.com
- Click on the careers option
- Then select your job category and click on the Latest Genpact Off-Campus Drives
- Fill in the details in the registration form and upload your resume
- Click on submit button and complete your registration by clicking it
- Take all your certificates at the time of the interview.
|Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|