Genpact Walkins: Genpact is offering jobs for freshers by releasing the Genpact Walkin Drives. It has recently released the info related to Genpact Walkin Drive on its website www.genpact.com. The candidates who have completed in Graduation /Post Graduation (BE/ B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech/ ME, MBA) and any degree branches are eligible to apply for Genpact Walkin Drives 2022. Genpact walk-in interview details, eligibility, skills required, the Genpact Walkin Registration process are mentioned below in this article. The candidates who are seeking Genpact Jobs can check Genpact Walk-in Drives and can apply through this link is given below or can apply directly through the Genpact Walkin Registration Link.
Overview of Genpact Walkin Drive 2022
|Name Of The Company||Genpact|
|Job Roles||ServiceNow Developer, Software Engineer, UNIX and LINUX Developer, Tele caller, and other|
|Qualifications||Any Degree, BE/B.Tech, ME, M. Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Noida, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai|
|Registration Method||Online/ Offline|
|Genpact Walkins Schedule||Refer to the Genpact Careers portal|
Genpact Walkin Drives 2022 for Freshers
Genpact Walk-in Drives: The candidates who are interested to get a job in Genpact can check Genpact Walk-in Drives eligibility and can attend the Genpact walk-in-interview. Selected candidates will be assigned as Service Now Developer, Software Engineer, Unix, and Linux Developer, Senior Associate, Business Analyst, Principal Consultant, Net Developer, Assistant Manager, entry-level engineer according to the candidate qualification. The company will conduct Genpact Walkins in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata. The company will provide you with all the opportunities for the various designation in which they provide services not only in India but also for other countries. This is the best opportunity to set your life at Genpactcompany by getting hired in the Genpact Walkin interviews.
Eligibility Criteria for Genpact Walkin Drives
- BE/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M. Tech/ ME/ MBA and the Candidate should have a minimum of 60% in the 10th and 12th standards.
- The candidates should develop information systems by Designing, Developing, and installing Software Solutions.
- Decision-making skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work in rotational shifts according to business requirements.
Required skills for Genpact jobs
- Should have complete knowledge in Object Oriented Programming languages like C, C++, etc.
- Should be a quick learner with a great attitude and should be willing to learn new technology.
- Should learn new technologies day today.
- Should provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and server issues.
Genpact Hiring Process
The selection process for Genpact Walkin for freshers includes Written Test, JAM, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Genpact Salary Details
The Genpact Salary for Freshers is based on their Qualification, performance, Job role, and their skills at the time of interview. The Genpact salary package will be decided by the Genpact officials at the time of the selection process.
Documents to carry for Genpact Walkin Drives for Freshers
- Original ID Proof for Security purposes.
- Updated CV/ Resume.
- Two passport size photos.
- Required Educational Documents.
How to apply Genpact Walkin Drives?
- Visit the official site of Genpact www.genpact.com.
- Go to the careers page and search for the Genpact Walk-in Drives Registration link.
- Choose the eligibility job role and click on apply.
- It redirects to the registration link.
- Fill in the details as per the given instructions, upload an updated CV/ RESUME.
- Submit it to the Genpact Walkin team.
- You will get a successful notification.
- If your resume is shortlisted, then you will get a mail regarding the interview details and venue.
|Genpact Walkin Drive 2022 Registration Link||Apply Here|