- 1 WIPRO DWSD Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 WIPRO Service Desk Hiring @ careers.wipro.com
- 3 WIPRO DWSD 2021 Eligibility Criteria
WIPRO is hiring Freshers that is for the 2021 Batch through the WIPRO DWSD Recruitment 2021 Advertisement released. Through the WIPRO Digital Workspace Service Desk, higher education in EPGDBM will be offered from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro. Further, employment will be provided by WIPRO. The Candidates who are with the BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, and BSc Economics as the qualification are only eligible to apply for WIPRO DWSD Recruitment 2021. Jobschat also specified the WIPRO Digital Workspace Service Hiring Desk Recruitment Eligibility, Selection Process, Stipend, WIPRO DWSD Application Link, and process to register. The Candidates along with them even follow the Wipro Service Desk Job Profile also.
WIPRO DWSD Recruitment 2021 Details
|Program Name||Digital Workspace Service Desk (DWSD) Program|
|Course Provided||Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (EPGDBM)|
|Registration Start & End Date||Check on the WIPRO Careers Page|
|Official Site||www.wipro.com and careers.wipro.com|
WIPRO Service Desk Hiring @ careers.wipro.com
The Candidates if cleared all the Wipro Service Desk Hiring Methods that are Preliminary Screening, Technical and HR Interview will be offered with EPGDBM Course for free of cost from the premier education. After that, Employment will be provided. So, the candidates who are looking for WIPRO Careers must utilize this education cum employment opportunity and register for WIPRO DWSD Recruitment 2021. If any candidate found that they are ineligible in any of the selection rounds, they will be eliminated from the remaining selection rounds. WIPRO does verify the candidate profile first and then shortlist the eligible candidates for the WIPRO Digital Workspace Service Desk Recruitment 2021 and be allowed for the Preliminary Screening, Technical, and HR Interview.
WIPRO DWSD 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants to apply for the WIPRO DWSD Recruitment 2021 must finish their Education in BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, and BSc Economics Only with 50% Marks or 5.0 CGPA. No MBA Candidates are allowed. In the 10th, 12th Standard, the candidates must have 50% Marks and above. Admission into the EPGDBM Degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment.
- Only full-time courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in the Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of Graduation.
WIPRO mentioned the WIPRO Digital Workspace Service Desk Hiring Process for the candidates and comprises of Preliminary Screening, Technical and HR Interview.
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
WIPRO DWSD Salary
WIPRO DWSD Stipend will be provided Year Wise as mentioned below. The Applicants can check them. Other than the specified WIPRO Service Hiring Salary, no additional benefits are provided to the candidates.
- 1st Year Stipend: Rs.15,000/- BASE + Rs.488/- ESI per month
- 2nd Year Stipend: Rs.17,000/- BASE + Rs.553/- ESI per month
- 3rd Year Stipend: Rs.19,000/- BASE + Rs.618/- ESI per month
Wipro Service Desk Job Profile
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, chat, and Web.
- Excellent communication skills are required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding promptly to service issues, requests, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
What is the WIPRO DWSD Recruitment 2021?
- The candidates are allowed to visit the WIPRO Website www.wipro.com
- Next, Find and open the Careers Page.
- Further, the candidates are directed to the WIPRO Careers site careers.wipro.com
- Click on the Students and Graduates and choose “Digital Workspace and Service Desk”
- Then the candidates check the information regarding the WIPRO Digital Workspace Service Desk Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria.
- Then click on “Apply” and check all the details mentioned once.
- Upload the Updated Resume, details and click on “Submit Profile”
- Then the candidate receives an Email Id regarding the WIPRO DWSD Recruitment 2021 confirmation.
|WIPRO Digital Workspace Service Desk Recruitment 2021 Registration Link||Apply Now|
|WIPRO DWSD Jobs||Apply Now|