- 1 Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2021 Information
- 2 Gujarat High Court DSO Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
On 13.07.2021, the Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2021 with Advertisement Number RC/B/1304/2021 is released for recruiting for a total of 63 Posts. So, the Candidates with Graduation as the qualification with the age limits of 18 to 35 Years apply for the Gujarat High Court DSO Recruitment 2021. From 16.07.2021 to 06.08.2021, the Aspirants are allowed to fill and submit the Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Application which is available at hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Even the process to fill in the Application also mentioned clearly. The Candidates even find the Category Wise Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Vacancy from the Advertisement and apply for the Posts if their community wise vacancies are available. Scroll down to get more information regarding the Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Notification 2021.
Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2021 Information
|Name Of The High Court||High Court of Gujarat|
|Name Of The Posts||Deputy Section Officer|
|Number Of Posts||63|
|Category||Gujarat High Court Jobs|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Date||13th July 2021|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||16th July 2021 (12.00 PM)|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||06th August 2021|
|Elimination Test (Objective Test)||10th October 2021|
|Main Written Examination||December 2021|
|Official Site||www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
Gujarat High Court DSO Notification 2021
Gujarat High Court DSO Notification 2021 and Application is also shared below. The candidates need not go anywhere if they want to apply for the High Court of Gujarat DSO Vacancy if the aspirant has the qualifications. The Candidates are requested to pay the Fee as mentioned in the Advertisement. Then only, the Court will accept the Gujarat High Court DSO Application. After 06.08.2021, the application for the DSO Posts automatically closes. So, the candidates who are eligible for the Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2021 released for 63 Posts must finish the application before the due date. Next, the aspirant must prepare for the Prelims Examination which is scheduled for 10th October 2021.
|Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Syllabus|
|Gujarat High Court DYSO Previous Papers|
As of 06th August 2021, the candidates finished Graduate from a recognized University. 10th or 12th Standard Examination passed with English as one of the Subjects. And Requisite Certificate concerning Basic knowledge of Computer as prescribed by the State Government from time to time. Then only the candidates are allowed to apply for the Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Graduation in any Discipline
A Candidate applying to the Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Notification 2021 shall the Age Limits not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submitting Online Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Application i.e. on 06/08/2021. Age Relaxation for the Women, ST, SEBC & EWS Candidates of Gujarat origin and Gujarat State Employees contains 05 Years, Differently Abled Persons can have 10 Years.
- General Category: 18 to 35 Years
The General Category Candidates must pay Rs.700/- and SC, ST, SEBC, EWS, PH, Ex-Serviceman must pay Rs.350/- as the Fee. The Bank charges have to be borne by the candidate. Once the Fee is paid, it will not be refunded at any cost. For more information, the candidates are advised to visit Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and ExServicemen: Rs.350/- and Bank Charges
- Others: Rs.700/- and Bank Charges
Gujarat High Court will shortlist the candidates for the 63 Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Vacancy based on the Written Test (Preliminary, Mains).
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
- Document Verification
Scale Of Pay
Gujarat High Court offers the Salary of Pay Matrix Rs.39,900/ plus usual allowances as per the Rules for the candidates who cleared all the selection rounds of the Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Rs.39,900/ plus usual allowances
Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Vacancy Details
Total 63 Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Vacancies are released with the Advertisement released. For the candidate’s sake, the CommunityWise Posts are also released.
- General: 37 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 06 Posts
- Socially & Educationally Backward Classes: 14 Posts
- EWS: 06 Posts
What is the method to apply for the High Court of Gujarat Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, the candidates open the Gujarat High Court Site www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Simply open the Current Openings which is under the Recruitment Option.
- Simply Download “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Deputy Section Officer on the Establishment of the High Court of Gujarat [NO. RC/B/1304/2021 (Dy.S.O.) 91/202122]” and read all the information.
- Next, open the HC OJAS Site “hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in”
- Go to Job Application and Choose Apply Now.
- Choose Deputy Section Officer Post and fill in the details that are asked.
- Meanwhile, Pay the Fee and upload the documents in prescribed sizes and formats.
- Finally, save the details and submit the High Court of Gujarat Deputy Section Officer Application.
|Official Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Online Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Application Form||Register Now (Available from 16.07.2021)|