- 1 OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 – Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
Odisha Public Service Commission released an OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 Notification for 139 Post Graduate Teacher Posts. The eligible and interested candidates must apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 through the official website www.opsc.gov.in. The detailed information regarding the 139 OPSC PGT Vacancy can be verified by the aspirant through the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Notification 2021 before the registration. The aspirants must do the registration along with the Fee Payment from 24th March 2021 to 23rd April 2021. The candidates allowed to submit the OPSC PGT Online Application before the last date that is 30th April 2021. Give all the details in the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Application because every information is verified by the OPSC.
Category wise Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy also be mentioned by Jobschat.in by referring to OPSC PGT Recruitment Notification 2021. Aspirants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, salary and selection rounds also. If the Candidate failed to do the registration with the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Application before 23rd April 2021 they will not have the chance to apply further as there is no date extension for the registration. All candidates immediately do the OPSC PGT Online Application on or before 30th April 2021. If not, the Application of the candidates will not be considered for the selection anymore.
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Post Graduate Teacher Jobs|
|Number Of Posts||139 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Location of Job||Odisha|
|Start Date and End Date Of Online Registration & Fee Payment||24th March to 23rd April 2021|
|Start Date and End Date Of Online Application||24th March to 30th April 2021|
The candidates who are going to apply for OPSC PGT Notification 2021 must have a Master Degree in the relevant subjects with at least 50% Marks or Two Years of Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc in concerned subject from the Regional College of Education NCERT with 50% of Marks And Have B.Ed or Equivalent Degree.
Desirable: Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is desirable.
- Master Degree in the relevant subjects or Two years Integrated M.Sc in concerned subject with 50% of Marks
As of Date 01.01.2021, the Age limits of the Candidate is a Minimum of 21 Years and a Maximum of 32 Years. That Is he/she must have been not born earlier than 02nd January 1989 and not later than 01st January 2000. 5 Years Age Relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Socio Economically Backward Caste (SEBC), Women, Ex-Servicemen and 10 Years for Persons with Disability. PWD candidates of SC, ST, SEBC will have a maximum age relaxation benefits of 15 Years
- General Category: 21 to 32 Years
- SC, ST, SEBC, Women, Ex-Serviceman: 21 Years to 37 Years
- PWD General Category: 21 to 42 Years
- PWD – SC, ST, SEBC: 21 to 47 Years
Aspirants who are going to fill the OPSC PGT Application Form must Pay the Non-Refundable Examination Fee of Rs.500/-. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability are exempted from the Fee Payment.
|General/ SEBC Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ST/ PWD||No Fee|
The selection process of the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 depends upon the Written Test and Viva Voce Test.
- Written exam
- Viva Voce Test
The salary is given for the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy Rs.44,900/- of Level-10, Cell-01, Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules 2017. DA and Other Allowances be also provided.
- Rs.44,900/- of Level-10, Cell-01, Pay Matrix and DA and Other Allowances be also provided.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy Details
|Serial Number||Post Name||Category-wise Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|OPSC PGT Syllabus|
|OPSC PGT Previous Papers|
|OPSC PGT Admit Card|
Procedure to apply to the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 @ www.opsc.gov.in
- First, visit the OPSC official page www.opsc.gov.in
- Then go to the Latest Advertisements section which is on Candidates Corner.
- There you may find the Official Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Post Graduate Teachers (Advt. No. 12 of 2020-21).
- Open and read all the information about recruitment.
- Then move to the “Apply Online”
- Click on New User which is associated with the “Post Graduate Teachers Under Science Stream for Higher Secondary Schools (PGT)”
- Provide all the details and upload the documents in the prescribed size and format.
- Log in with the Registered User Name/ Email Id/ Mobile Number and choose with Password/ OTP.
- Pay the Fee and complete the OPSC PGT Oline Application.
- Take a hard copy of the Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Application if necessary.
|Official OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Notification 2021||Click Here|
|OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Apply Online Link||Apply Now|