- 1 Jharkhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2020
- 3 Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Application Form
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
Online GDS Engagement Board, Jharkhand published the Cycle III Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 at the official website www.appost.in/gdsonline/. Only 1118 Jharkhand GDS Vacancy is released. So, willing candidates once read the complete details mentioned on the Jharkhand GDS Notification 2020. Then apply for the Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 with the announced Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Application from 12th November to 14th December 2020.
Jharkhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Online GDS Engagement Board, Jharkhand|
|Name Of The Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1118 Posts|
|Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|Start Date Of Registration||12th November 2020|
|End Date Of Registration||14th December 2020|
Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2020
Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 is announced on 12.11.2020 and started the registration process. Through the Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak released under Cycle-III, 1118 Vacancies are listed. Online GDS Engagement Board, Jharkhand specified and distributed the 1118 Vacancies to the district wise Post-Offices of Jharkhand and mentioned the list with Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020. So, check the given information well to know the qualification, registration methods, etc.
|Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Results|
Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Application Form
Now, the GDS Engagement Board, Jharkhand is inviting the Jharkhand Postal Circle Application Form for the released 1118 Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Those who look for 10th Government Jobs after their education shall use GDS Jharkhand Recruitment 2020. From 12.11.2020, the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Application Form registration started and you can enroll yourself up to 14th December 2020. So, now look after the information specified by Jobschat.in about Jharkhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 and then apply online.
Aspirants’ qualifications to apply for the Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 GDS is Matriculation/ 10th Class and the Hindi Language is a must.
- 10th Standard/ Matriculation and Hindi Language is a must.
With the released Jharkhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020, the age limits specified are 18 to 40 Years as of the date 12th November 2020. Coming to the Age Relaxation, it’s up to 05 Years For SC/ ST, 03 Years OBC, 10 Years for PWD, 13 years for OBC category under PWD, and 15 Years for SC/ ST Category under PWD.
For Unreserved/ Economical Weaker Section:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (SC/ ST): 15 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (OBC): 13 Years
Jharkhand GDS Salary according to the Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2020 is Rs.12,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours) and Rs.14,500/- (Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours) for BPM and Rs.10,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 54 Hours) and Rs.12,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours) for ABPM/ Dak Sevak Posts.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
From the Notified Jharkhand Post Office GDS Recruitment Notification 2020, Male Candidates of UR, OBC, EWS, Transman need to pay Rs.100/- which is non-refundable either through district head post or in Online through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking. All Category Female candidates, SC, ST, Trans-woman, PWD are exempted from the Payment of Rs.100/-
- Unreserved, Other Backward Category, Economically Weaker Section (Male), Trans-man: Rs.100/-
- For all Female (All Categories), Trans-woman candidates, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability Candidates: Exempted from the Fee Payment
The Hiring method for the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 is made of Merit List which is prepared with the Candidate 10th Marks. If any candidate’s marks in the 10th Class are the same their Age with the Matriculation certificate is considered and select the Higher Age Person for the Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2020. Knowledge of Cycling is also mandatory for the Candidate.
- Academic Merit (10th Class)
- Knowledge of Cycling
Gramin Dak Sevak Jharkhand Vacancy Details
|Community||Number of Posts|
|Total Posts||1118 Posts|
How to Fill Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Application @ www.appost.in/gdsonline/?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- Search for the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification 2020 under Live Notifications (Cycle III).
- Refer to all the mentioned details in it.
- Then, click on Step 1: Registration and continue with Registration to fill the registration form.
- Then give the captcha code, accept the rules, and finish step I.
- Move to Stage: 2 (Fee Payment) and give the registration and select the Make Payment with suitable Fee Payment methods.
- Then go to Stage 3: (Apply Online) and give the registration number, and state you applying for.
- Submit the Documents, and give Preference and at last Print the Jharkhand Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form.
Official Jharkhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2020 – Check Now
Jharkhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form – Apply Now