- 1 KELTRON Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 2 KELTRON Engineer Trainee Notification 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
KELTRON Recruitment 2020 Notification for 102 Posts of Engineer Trainee, Engineer, Senior Engineer & Other Posts is released. Experienced Contenders except for Engineer Trainee shall apply for KELTRON Engineer/ Officer Recruitment 2020. For that, first candidates need to know the qualifications, age, salary, experience level with the advertisement. After ready all the documents required to fill and upload while filling the KELTRON Engineer Trainee Application and complete the registration from the period 04th to 25th November 2020 through www.cmdkerala.net and www.keltron.org.
KELTRON Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Board||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited|
|Name Of The Posts||Manager, Assistant Manager, Trainee Engineer, Officer, Engineer, Officer/ Engineer, Senior Officer, Senior Engineer|
|Number Of Vacancies||102 Posts|
|Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||04th November 2020|
|Final Date Of Registration||25th November 2020 (05.00 PM)|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
|Official Site||www.cmdkerala.net and www.keltron.org|
KELTRON Engineer Trainee Notification 2020
KELTRON Engineer Notification 2020 exclusively for Experienced Candidates is released. 102 Vacancies are released for the Manager, Assistant Manager, Officer/ Engineer, etc and among them only for the Engineer Trainee only B.E completed candidate who is a fresher can apply for KELTRON Recruitment 2020. All the contenders have the opportunity to register for multiple posts if they have higher experience. So, check the details mentioned in the KELTRON Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 and enroll for the required Posts online on or before 25th November 2020. Stay tuned to Jobschat.in to receive more updates.
|KELTRON Admit Card 2020|
|KELTRON Operator Admit Card 2020|
According to the KELTRON Engineer Trainee Notification 2020, candidates require MBA/ B.Tech/ B.E/ CA (Inter) with respective Experience to apply for the Posts which are released.
- Engineer Trainee: B.E/ B.Tech with First Class
- Engineer/ Officer: B.E/ B.Tech with One Year of Experience
- Senior Officer: MBA/ MSW/ B.Tech with 4 Years of Experience
- Senior Engineer: B.Tech with 4 Years of Experience
- Assistant Manager: B.Tech with 7 Years of Experience
- Manager: B.Tech/ MBA with 15 Years of Experience
As of 01st January 2020, the Post-Wise Age Limits as per the KELTRON Recruitment Notification 2020 of Engineer Trainee is varied from 35 to 45 years. Age Relaxation is allowed as per KELTRON Norms.
- Engineer Trainee: 35 Years
- Engineer/ Officer: 36 Years
- Senior Engineer, Senior Officer: 40 Years
- Manager, Assistant Manager: 45 Years
All the Candidates shall Pay a Registration Fee of Rs.500/- in online for every post they eligible for while registering for the KELTRON Engineer Recruitment 2020. There is no fee for SC, ST Candidates.
- General, Other Backward Caste: Rs.500/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: No Fee
According to the CMD Kerala Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020, the candidate shall clear Written Test and Group Discussion/ Interview for selecting the vacancies listed.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion/ Interview
Scale Of Pay
KELTRON Provide the Salary post-wise as mentioned below. Jobschat.in specifies the Salary information as per the KELTRON Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Engineer Trainee: During Training, Rs.15,500/-, after Training Rs.20,500/- to Rs.37,590/- (E2)
- Engineer/ Officer, Engineer: Rs.20,500/- to Rs.37,590/- (E2)
- Senior Officer, Senior Engineer: Rs.23,000/- to Rs.42,090/- (E3)
- Assistant Manager: Rs.24,500/- to Rs.44,860/- (E4)
- Manager: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.54,910/- (E6)
KELTRON Vacancy Details
- Engineer Trainee: 50 Posts
- Engineer/ Officer: 16 Posts
- Engineer: 13 Posts
- Officer: 05 Posts
- Senior Officer: 06 Posts
- Senior Engineer: 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 03 Posts
- Manager: 02 Posts
What is the Process To Register For KELTRON Recruitment 2020?
- At First, Contenders open the KELTRON Website www.keltron.org
- Go to the Careers and choose Openings under “Are We Hiring Now?”
- Then Pick “Click Here to Apply Online For Various Posts in KELTRON”
- Then you directed to “www.cmdkerala.net”
- There you find the Click here to submit an application for various posts in KELTRON.
- Fill in the details below to do the New User Registration.
- Then again login with the Details required and Upload the Educational, Signature, and Photograph copies.
- Take a print of the KELTRON Engineer Trainee Application for Interview round.
Official KELTRON Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 – Check Now
Online KELTRON Engineer Trainee Application Form – Register Now