Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
An announcement regarding urgent hiring of eligible graduates has been made entitled as Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment 2017.The candidates who wants to work in government sector can apply for this recruitment .Kerala High Court Research Assistant recruitment is a best opportunity for all the candidates who wants to work in government sector. Willing candidates may apply for the concern by following the applying process furnished below on this page. here we are providing all the details about this recruitment.Also in our site the candidates can get all the details about the recruitment Candidates to apply for the available govt jobs. both the fresher and experienced candidates can apply for this posts. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site jobschat. if you are interested to do a government job in Kerala candidates can grab this opportunity. the candidates who are eagerly waiting for a notification of state government of Kerala you can get all the notifications here in our site. jobschat will provide you all the details about the notification released posts like notification details , syllabus for examinations , admit card details , recruitment process, eligibility e.t.c..scroll down ad get the details about Kerala High Court Research Assistant Job in Kerala Recruitment. keep visit regularly for more updates.
Kerala High Court Profile :
High Court of Kerala came into being from 1st November 1956, with its seat at Ernakulam. Its roots go back to the Rulers of Travancore-Cochin, to Colonel Munro – the British Resident and Diwan in the Travancore State and the political agent in Cochin State- the architect of the well regulated judicial system in both these native states, to the High Court of Madras with its tradition of a hundred years and over, to the Travancore High Court, to the Cochin High Court and to the Travancore Cochin High Court.
Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment Details :
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Post Name(s)||Court Research Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Mode of Apply: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Application Fee: Moreover, Candidates has to refer the Official Notification for complete Application Fee Details.
Selection Process: The Kerala High Court Recruitment Board will recruit the applicants through the following rounds:
- Dictation Test, as well as, Interview.
Age limit :
Moreover, Applicants Age Criteria should be as follows:
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates have to complete Graduation in Law (LLB). Besides, Final year last semester students are also eligible to apply.
Moreover, Recruited candidates will be offered a Pay Band of Rs.12,000/- per month.
How to Apply :
- Go to official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Download the application official notification as well as read carefully.
- Further, Click on the Apply Online link.
- Moreover, Complete the step-1 process by generating your registration number.
- Then go for the step-2 process and fill the information according to the instructions carefully with valid details without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copy of their passport size photograph as well as signature.
- Click on the submit option to submit your application form indeed.
- After submission of online application, retain printout of filled in the form besides send with photocopies of all certificates to the given address within 45 days from the date of closure of step- 1 and step- 2 process.
In this site we provides the official link of Kerala High Court Research Assistant Job for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : as soon as possible.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.