- 1 MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021 Information
- 2 MAHA Metro Station Controller Notification 2021
- 3 Essential Details
MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021 Notification for 86 Supervisory Posts i.e Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, Station Controller is released on 08.12.2020. Candidates who are interested in applying for Pune Metro Recruitment of Supervisory Posts shall continue registering for any of the posts from 14th December 2020 to 31st January 2021. Regularly, the Officials recruiting the contenders for the Maharashtra Metro Supervisory Posts Recruitment 2021. So, the eligibles shall continue to register for the Posts with the MAHA Metro Application Form of JE, Section Engineer, Train Operator Posts.
MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021 Information
|Board Name||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Position Names||Supervisory Posts (Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer)|
|Total Posts||86 Posts|
|Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||08th December 2020|
|Online Applications Commence Date||14th December 2020 (10.00 AM)|
|Last Date for Registration of On-Line Application||31st January 2021|
|Job Location||Pune Metro|
MAHA Metro Station Controller Notification 2021
Pune Metro Recruitment 2021 for the 86 Supervisory Posts by Direct Recruitment for the Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer Posts is advertised. Diploma, Graduates of related Fields shall find the Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021 Station Controller once and continue to register if the candidate has the qualifications as mentioned. The starting date to register for the MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021 of Junior Engineer is 14.12.2020. So, everyone who possesses the qualifications as specified, once find the format to fill the MAHA Metro JE Application Online and complete it on or before 31st January 2021.
So, after receiving the MAHA Section Engineer Application, Written Test, Interview, Medical Test will be held at the specified dates and the contenders are hired for the 86 Pune Metro Rail Supervisory Posts Recruitment 2021.
|Maha Metro Syllabus|
|Maha Metro Previous Papers|
According to the Maharashtra Metro JE Recruitment Notification 2021, Section Engineer requires B.Tech/ B.E and the Sation Controller, Junior Engineer Required Diploma (3 Years) in the relevant disciplines.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller, Junior Engineer: 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil Branch.
- Section Engineer: Four Years Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ IT/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication Branch.
Aspirants must have a Minimum Age of above 18 years and below 28 years. That is the candidates should have been born not earlier than 21/01/1993, and not later than 21/01/2003 (both dates inclusive) to apply for the MAHA Metro Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021. Age Relaxation for SC, ST Candidates is 05 Years, OBC is 03 Years and for Ex-Serviceman is maximum of 40 Years.
- General Category: 18 to 28 Years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates: 18 to 33 Years
- Other Backward Caste: 18 to 31 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 18 to 40 Years
Applicants shall pay the Non-Refundable Fee of Rs.150/- (if he/she is an SC, ST, Female (All Category)) and Rs.400/- if they belong to UR, OBC, EWS, Ex-Serviceman while applying to the Pune Metro JE Recruitment 2021.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Candidates, Female (All Category): Rs.150/-
- UnReserved, Other Backward Caste, and Economically Weaker Section (including Ex-servicemen): Rs.400/-
From the Pune Metro Recruitment Notification 2021 of Station Controller, JE, Section Engineer, it’s said that station controller requires Online Test, Psycho Test & Personal Interview, Medical Examination and Section Engineer, JE Contains Online Test (CBT), Personal Interview, Medical Examination.
- Station Controllers/Train Operator/ Train Controller: Online Test (CBT), Psycho Test & Personal Interview, Medical Examination in A1 (Aye-one) Category.
- Section Engineer, Junior Engineer: Online Test (CBT) & Personal Interview, Medical
Examination in A3 (Aye-three) Category.
Scale Of Pay
With the Released MAHA Metro Station Controller Recruitment Notification 2021, it’s confirmed that the Station Controller, JE can get the monthly salary of Rs.33,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- and Section Engineer may receive Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,25,000/-
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller, Junior Engineer: Rs.33,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/-
- Section Engineer: Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,25,000/-
Maharashtra Metro (Pune Metro) Vacancy Details
Through the Maharashtra Metro Train Controller Recruitment 2021, a total of 86 Posts were advertised. Among the 86 Posts, JE occupies 19 Posts, Section Engineer occupies 11 Posts, and the remaining 56 Posts by the Station Controller.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller: 56 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 19 Posts
- Section Engineer: 11 Posts
What is the Method to Fill MAHA Metro Station Controller Application Form @ www.mahametro.org?
- Candidates first visit the Maharashtra Metro Website www.mahametro.org
- Then enter into the Careers page.
- Click on the Pune Metro Supervisory Posts Recruitment Notification for Operations & Maintenance Department regularly.
- Download it and follow the information first.
- Then do the Registration by choosing “Register Yourself” First and then in the next step do “Fill Maha Metro Online Application Form”
- In Step 3, Upload the required documents, and Finally, in Step 4, Pay the Fee and in preview confirm the details and submit the Application.
- At last, candidates may print the MAHA Metro Section Engineer Application Form for reference.
MAHA Metro Recruitment Notification 2021 – Download
Applying Process Instructions – Check Now
MAHA Metro Application Form – Register Now
MAHA Metro Supervisory Posts Application Date Extended Notice – Download