- 1 Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Notification 2020 | Important Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Age limits
- 1.4 Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- 1.5 Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Application Form
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions
Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Recruitment Notification 2020 is released from the Chief Dist. Medical & Public Health Officer, Mayurbhanj. The recruitment is to fill the 466 Paramedical Vacancies on contract basis for Covid-19 hospital. The Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Notification is released on 28th March 2020 and the last date to apply is 04th April 2020. Candidates can send the application form and required documents via Email “[email protected]“. For more details, applicants verify the official Mayurbhanj District MPHW Notification 2020 at mayurbhanj.nic.in.
Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
The Applications for Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2020 are invited from the eligible candidates for the Paramedical posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Lab Technician, MPHW male and female on daily wage basis up to 30th June 2020. The candidates are recruited on a contract basis for an urgent requirement of the staff to treat Covid-19 affected patients. The eligibility, age limits, salary and vacancy post-wise details are given in this article on Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 at web page jobschat.in. Interested candidates can go through this article for more details.
Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Notification 2020 | Important Details
|Name Of The Organization||Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Mayurbhanj|
|Name Of The Post||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Lab Technician, MPHW (male and female)|
|Notification Published||28th March 2020|
|Closing Date Of Application||04th April 2020|
|Email TO Submit the Forms||[email protected]|
|Job Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Location Of The Job||Odisha|
- Staff Nurse – Passed GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from Govt.Medical per day Colleges of the State/ any other Institutions duly recognized & approved by INC having valid Registration number.
- Lab technician – Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course Government Medical Colleges of the State/any other institutions duly recognized & approved by AICTE.
- Radiographer – Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT} courses from any Govt. Medical College & Hospitals of the State or from any other AICTE approved Institute.
- Pharmacist – Diploma in Pharmacy from Government Medical College of the State and any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.I.C.T.E. and examination conducted ‘by the Odisha Pharmacy Board & registered name in Odisha Pharmacy council.
- M.P.H.W Female – Passed Health Worker Female Training Course (Female) conducted by Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC approved Institutions either Govt. or private and having valid Odisha Nursing Council registration.
- M.P.H.W Male – D.Pharmacy from Govt.Medical College of the State and any other recognized private institutions, duly approved by A.l.C.T.E. and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board & registered name in Odisha Pharmacy council.
The candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years as of 1st March 2020.
Mayurbhanj District MPHW Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Name of post||Remuneration (per day)||COVID-19 Incentive (per day)|
|MPHW ( Male & Female)||Rs.388/-||Rs.462/-|
Candidates who apply for Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Recruitment can be selected based on the career assessment of all the applications received.
There is No Application fees for the applicants as per the official Mayurbhanj District Staff Nurse Notification 2020.
Steps to apply for Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website at mayurbhanj.nic.in.
- On the homepage, under Notices click on the Recruitments.
- You will be landed on the Recruitments page, Check for the notification.
- Download the notification and fill the application form.
- Scan the filled in the Mayurbhanj District Paramedical application form and other required documents.
- Mail all the scanned documents to the official mail [email protected]
Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Vacancies
Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Recruitment Notification has a total of 466 vacancies. There are multiple job roles in the notification released. Each category of posts have a specific educational qualification, aspirants have to check the eligibility criteria clearly before applying. Candidates who are applying for Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Vacancies have no upper age limit but lower age limit should not be less than 21 years. The applied candidates are selected based on career assessment. A penal list will be prepared based on the career weightage (i.e.,HSC excluding 4th Optional/equivalent-20%, +2 excluding 4th optional/equivalent-30% & Technical/Professional qualification- 50%).
Also, Check: All Government Exams Admit Cards
Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Application Form
Due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19 in India, it has spread to most of the states and union territories in the country. In order to prevent the shortage of medical staff for the increasing Covid-19 patients, Odisha’s Mayurbhanj district Chief Medical Officer has released a notification for the recruitment of Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Bharthi. Interested candidates can download the Mayurbhanj District Staff Nurse Application form from the link below at Jobschat.in and send through the email [email protected] with a required documents that are mentioned in the official notification. Candidates are paid on daily wages and incentives. Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Job Application Form is available with the notification.
Also, Check: All Govt Exams Results
Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Recruitment Notification – CLICK HERE
Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Recruitment Application Form – CLICK HERE
The selected candidates are recruited in the Mayurbhanj District of Odisha. Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Posts are not permanent jobs and the tenure will end on 30th June 2020. Candidates for further information can check the official notification from the links above or from the official website at www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020?
Candidates have to apply on or before 04th April 2020 for the Mayurbhanj Paramedical Staff Posts.
How many Vacancies are released in Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Notification 2020?
A total of 466 Mayurbhanj Paramedical Staff Vacancy are going to be hired.
What is the mode of application form for Mayurbhanj District Paramedical Staff Vacancies 2020?
Candidates have to send the Mayurbhanj Paramedical Staff Application in online via given email only.