Meghalaya TET Notification 2021 (Short Notice) is released at megeducation.gov.in on 27.04.2021. From the Short MTET 2021 Notification, the MTET 2021 Application will be activated on 10.06.2021. Till 10.07.2021, the Applications accepted from the Eligible candidates. By conducting the Written Test on 28th August 2021, the Elementary School Teachers (Class I to VIII) are going to be recruited. When the Detailed Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2021 is released, Jobschat.in will update it on this portal. From that date, the candidates start checking the details, qualifications and filling the Meghalaya TET Application Form. No offline Applications is allowed from the candidates. And candidates must pay the Registration Fee if they want to make their MTET 2021 Application confirm for the Meghalaya TET Notification 2021.
Meghalaya TET Notification 2021 Synopsis
|Organization Name||Directorate of Educational Research and Training, Meghalaya|
|Posts Name||Elementary School Teachers (Class I to VIII)|
|Category||Meghalaya Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||27th April 2021|
|Opening of Online Application||10th June 2021 (10.00 AM)|
|Closing of Online Application||10th July 2021 (05.00 PM)|
|Tentative Exam Date||28th August 2021|
As per the Meghalaya TET Notification 2021, the Qualifications for Paper I, II as follows.
- Paper I: 12th standard with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education following the NCTE Or pass in 12th standard by scoring a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% marks for SC / ST) with 4 years B.El.Ed Or 12th standard with a Diploma in Special Education.
- Paper-II: B.A/ B. Sc by scoring at least 50% marks with a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education Or Pass in B. A/ B. Sc by scoring minimum 50% marks (for SC / ST minimum 45% marks) with 1 year B. Ed Or Pass in B.A/ B. Sc with a Minimum of 50% marks (for SC / ST minimum 45% marks) with 4 years of Bachelor course in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or BA/ B. Sc with a Diploma in Special Education or 12th standard with 50% marks (45% with for SC / ST) with 4-Year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
There are no Age Limits to apply for the Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2021.
To know the Application Fee, we must wait till the release of the detailed Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification.
As per the MTET Meghalaya 2021 Notification, the candidates are shortlisted for the Elementary Teacher Posts based on the Written Test.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
|Meghalaya TET Results|
|Meghalaya TET Previous Papers|
|Meghalaya TET Syllabus
What is the method to Apply For Meghalaya TET Notification 2021 @ megeducation.gov.in?
- The Candidates are requested to visit the Directorate of Educational Research and Training, Meghalaya site megeducation.gov.in
- Find Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) 2021 Notification on the homepage.
- Download it and follow the information posted on the MTET Notification 2021.
- Then simply open MTET 2021 Application.
- Do fill in the details and finish the registration.
- Pay the Fee and cross-check the details later.
- If the details are confirmed, just submit the MTET 2021 Application Form.
|Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Notification (Short Notice)||Download|
|Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Application||Fill Now (Available on 10th June 2021)|