Maharashtra Public Service Commission comes out with the Latest MPSC SSE Notification 2021 of Mains Exam and through this Notification, MPSC offers a total of 200 Naib Tehsildar, Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department, Class Officer & Other and Respective Maharashtra Advertisement 2021 of Maharashtra State Service Mains Exam Notification 2021 and eligibles must send the MPSC SSE Application Form 2021 before the link expires date i.e 28.09.2021. That too, contenders also find the Post-Wise educational, Age Criteria, Fee particulars also which the candidate needs to possess in order to register for the MPSC State Service Mains Exam Application Form 2021.
MPSC SSE Notification 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Naib Tehsildar, Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department, Class Officer & Other|
|Number Of Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Dates||14th September 2021|
|Application Ending Dates||28th September 2021|
|Dates for Mains Exam||18th December 2021|
MPSC SSE Notification 2021
Are you Looking for the latest Maharashtra Recruitment 2021? If yes, just look out for the MPSC SSE Notification 2021 which is released by the Maharashtra PSC Board for the Employment of 200 Naib Tehsildar, Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department, Class Officer & Other Vacancies Available in Maharashtra State. As the competition across State Level, Many of the Maharashtra State UNemployed Job Hunters having Degree as the qualification will Get opens the MPSC Notification 2021 and Find the Most Suitable Position for them among the Available 200 Maharashtra SSE Vacancy 2021. All this info will understand the candidates only if they read the MPSC SSE Mains Notification 2021. If the candidates do not understand the info simply visit the official site once and clarify the doubts possessed by the Contenders.
|MPSC State Service Syllabus|
|MPSC State Service Previous Papers|
|MPSC State Service Admit Card|
- Candidates should complete Any Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
Maharashtra State Service Age Limits are mentioned below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 43 years
All the Contenders need to pay the Fee in Online Mode which is Non-Refundable to this MPSC Recruitment 2021 Of State Service Mains Examination.
- For General Category: Rs.544/-
- For Reserved Persons: Rs.344/-
- Maharashtra PSC Board Selection will be based on Main Exams.
- For Grade – A Posts: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/-.
- For Grade – B Posts: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-.
|Name Of The Post||Total Posts|
|Assistant State Tax Commissioner||10|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||07|
|Assistant Commissioner/ Project officer||01|
|Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department||25|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Record||06|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Fee||06|
How to Apply MPSC SSE Notification 2021
- Go to visit MPSC Official Site www.mpsc.gov.in
- On the top of the home page, You just click on the Advertisement Section.
- Open it and find the MPSC SSE Notification 2021 link.
- Open the link and read the particular details of this recruitment.
- If eligible and go to click on the apply online link.
- Then, fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download MPSC SSE Application Form 2021 for further use.
|MPSC SSE Notification 2021||Check Here|
|MPSC SSE Application Form 2021||Click Here (Available)|