- 1 Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021 – Details
- 2 Nayagarh District Court Junior Clerk Application
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021 is released by the Nayagarh District Court on 17th June 2021 with Advt. No: 02/2021. The interested and willing candidates can apply offline mode for the Nayagarh District Court Junior Clerk Notification 2021 before 17th July 2021. A total of 42 Posts are offered with Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021. The Posts that are going to be recruited are as follows Stenographer Grade III, Junior Clerk cum Copyist, and Junior Typist Posts. The eligibility criteria and the address and documents to submit along with the Nayagarh District Court Application are mentioned by Jobschat.in even on this page.
Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Name Of The District Court||Office Of The District Judge, Nayagarh, Odisha|
|Name Of The Post||Stenographer Grade III, Junior Clerk cum Copyist, and Junior Typist Posts|
|Number Of Posts||23 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Court Jobs|
|Job Location||Office Of The District Judge, Nayagarh, Odisha|
|Notification Release Date||17th June 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||17th July 2021 (05.00 PM)|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
Nayagarh District Court Junior Clerk Application
Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification is released by the Nayagarh District Court through the district courts website districts.ecourts.gov.in/nayagarh. The Candidates who belong to Nayagarh District will be given priority. So, all the candidates follow the information, qualification, and steps to apply after filling the Nayagarh District Court Application Form. The Aspirants must download the Nayagarh District Court Junior Clerk Application form and attach all the documents supported and it must be covered with an envelope and mention “Applying for the Post of ” and it should reach the given address on or before 05.00 PM of 17th July 2021. The Officials are not responsible for the Postal Delay.
|Nayagarh District Court Syllabus|
|Nayagarh District Court Previous Papers|
The applicants must have +2 qualification or higher secondary qualification along with the Diploma in Computer Applications Nayagarh District Court Junior Clerk Notification 2021.
The Minimum Age limit is 18 years and the Maximum age limit is 32 years as of the final date of the Nayagarh District Court Junior Clerk Notification 2021 that is 17th July 2021. For Age Relaxation, please refer to the Advertisement.
Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs.100/- through the Demand Draft mentioned on the Nayagarh Court Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021. SC, ST Candidates are exempted from the Payment of Fee.
The selection process for the Posts released with the Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 202 is based on the following events.
- Written Exam
- Shorthand and Typewriting Test (Stenographer, Junior Typist)
- Computer Science Test (Practical Test)
- Viva Voce Test
The pay scale offered for the Posts of Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
- Stenographer: Rs.25500/- to Rs.81000/-
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist: Rs.19900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- Junior Typist: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
Nayagarh District Court Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade-II: 04 Posts
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist: 13 Posts
- Junior Typist: 06 Posts
Procedure to Apply For Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021:
- First, go to the official site of Nayagarh District Court districts.ecourts.gov.in/nayagarh.
- Next, open the Recruitment page.
- Open the Advertisement for filling up the Group C vacant posts – 2021.
- Read all the details given in the Nayagarh District Court Group C Notification 2021.
- Then download the application form and start the application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory details and Attach the required forms to it.
- Post the Nayagarh District Court Group C Application form to the given address in the Advertisement.
|Official Nayagarh District Court Recruitment Notification||Download|
|Nayagarh District Court Junior Clerk Application Form||Download|