The OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is released on 29th April 2021 at www.opsc.gov.in. This OPSC HMO Notification is released by the Odisha Public Service Commission. The application starting date is 21st May 2021. So Interested candidates can download the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Notification 2021 to know the eligibility details like age, qualification, Selection Procedure etc. The OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Application Form 2021 is available up to 22nd June 2021. Therefore candidates must submit the application only online before the deadline. Once the apply link is closed you have no chance to apply for the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancies.
For candidates feasibility, we have embedded the Odisha HMO Recruitment Notification and OPSC HMO Application link on this page. So our site followers can check that both links at end of the page to find them. Besides, we tabulated entire notification details regarding the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 and mentioned each eligibility detail that is eligible for the candidates to do the registration.
- 1 OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Posts||Homoeopathic Medical Officer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||186 Posts|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||29th April 2021|
|Starting Date Of Registration & Online Application Submission||21st May 2021|
|Last Date Of Registration||22nd June 2021|
|Last Date Of Submission of Online Application||29th June 2021|
|OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Syllabus
|OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Previous Papers|
|OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Admit Card
|OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Answer Key
|OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Result
As per the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Notification 2021, Candidates must have a certificate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery from the Government Recognized university or board to be eligible for the posts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) Degree
Applicants must have an age of 21 years to 32 years to apply for the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancies. Age Relaxation is applicable for candidates, who are under the Reserved Category.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Age Relaxation is allowed 5 Years for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, Ex-Serviceman and 10 Years for PWD.
Aspirants are required to pay an amount of Rs.500/- only to fill in the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Application through Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- For SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
- For Other Categories: Rs.500/-
Competitors will be selected for the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancies based on the career Marking and written test.
- Career Marking
- Written Test
OPSC HMO Vacancy Details:
The Odisha Public Service Commission has published the 186 Medical Officer posts follow the below table.
|S.No||Category||No. of Posts|
|1||UR||87 (26-w) Posts|
|2||SEBC||06 (02-w) Posts|
|3||SC||08 (02-w) Posts|
|4||ST||85 (26-w) Posts|
|Total||186 (56-w) Posts|
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Salary as per the Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery in the group of Health & family welfare is Rs.44,900/-
Applying Steps For OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 @ www.opsc.gov.in
- Open the official website of OPSC @ www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Advertisement section.
- Search the Odisha Public Service Commission Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Read the full notification.
- Then go for the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Application Form available at “Apply Online”
- Click on the apply link is located home page top position.
- Click on the Odisha Homoeopathic Medical Officer Application Form.
- Fill Up with required Details, Pay the Fee and upload the required documents.
- Click on submit option and take OPSC HMO Application copies.
|OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Notification 2021||Click Here|
|OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Online Application||Click Here (Activated)|