OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 is advertised on 11th February 2021 for the Engagement of ITI Apprentices under Apprentice Act – 1961 portal.mhrdnats.gov.in. All contenders of Odisha are allowed to register if they completed ITI with the released 280 OPTCL Apprenticeship Vacancy. Applicants continue to apply for the Advertisement by doing the registration with OPTCL Apprentice Application available at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in from 11th to 27th February 2021.
OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Board||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Post Names||ITI Apprentice Posts|
|Vacancy Count||280 Posts|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||08th February 2021|
|Final Date Of Registration||27th February 2021 (Before 05.30 PM)|
|Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates||08th March 2021|
|Interview, Document Verification Dates||15th to 17th March 2021|
|Final Merit List Publication Date||23rd March 2021|
|Training Location||OPTCL, Odisha|
OPTCL Apprentice Notification 2021
OPTCL Apprentice Notification 2021 for the 280 ITI Apprentice Posts of different streams is released with Advt No: TD-HO-07/2017/ 2855. So, Odisha Nationals exclusively who are the passed outs of ITI apply for the OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Candidates are selected for the One Year Apprenticeship Training only with the Interview, Document Verification rounds performance. So, Eligibles who are having an ITI in the specified Branch shall register through portal.mhrdnats.gov.in up to 27th February 2021. Shortlisted candidates who are eligible for the DV Test and interview is mentioned on 08.03.2021 and those rounds held on the dates 15th to 17th March 2021 and lastly the finally selected candidates for the OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 is released on 23rd March 2021.
|OPTCL Apprentice Result|
According to the OPTCL ITI Apprentice Notification 2021, Candidates who completed the Two Years Certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade and a sandwich course student who is undergoing training so that he may hold a certificate mentioned are eligible.
- ITI Apprentice: Certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade involving two years of study recognized by the All India Council for Technical education After 10th Class and A sandwich course student who is undergoing training so that he may hold a certificate mentioned.
To Apply for the OPTCL Apprentice Notification 2021, the candidate shall have the Age According to the Apprenticeship Rules.
- Age According to the Apprenticeship Rules.
By Conducting the Certificate Verification, and Interview, OPTCL picks the Candidates for the Apprenticeship Training as per the OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Certificate Verification
Applicants shall receive the Stipend of Rs.7000/- from the OPTCL board as a part of Apprenticeship Training as per the OPTCL Apprentice Notification 2021.
- ITI Apprentice: Rs.7,000/-
OPTCL Apprentice Vacancy
- Electrician: 240 Seats
- Electronics Mechanic: 40 Seats
Method To Apply For OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:-
- Initially candidate first open the OPTCL website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Download “Advertisement for ITI Apprenticeship in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited. Last date to apply 27-02-2021” associated with the More Announcements section.
- IF candidate does not register in NATS Portal, they have to choose Step I.
- Click on “Enroll” and choose Student.
- Then fill the form and receive a Unique Enrollment Number.
- In Step 2, the Candidate shall log in, Click the Establishment Request Menu. If the candidate has the Registration in NATS Portal, they can continue from Step 2.
- Click find Establishment and upload your Resume.
- Choose Establishment Name and type “Odisha Power Transmission Corp. Ltd.” and Search.
- Click Apply and click Apply Again.
Official OPTCL ITI Apprentice Notification 2021 – Check Now
OPTCL ITI Apprentice Application – Register Now