- 1 OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 Details
- 2 OPTCL Apprentice Notification 2020-21
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020-21 is advertised on 21.12.2020 for the Engagement of Degree, Diploma (Technician) Apprentices under Apprentice Act – 1961 for 2020-21 at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in. All contenders of Odisha are allowed to register if they completed Graduation, Diploma with the released 232 OPTCL Apprenticeship Vacancy. Applicants shall continue to apply for the Advertisement by doing the registration with OPTCL Apprentice Application available at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in from 21.12.2020 to 05th January 2021.
OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 Details
|Name Of The Board||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Post Names||Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Posts|
|Vacancy Count||232 Posts|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||21st December 2020|
|Final Date Of Registration||05th January 2021 (Before 05.30 PM)|
|Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates||06th January 2021|
|Interview, Document Verification Dates||11th to 13th January 2021|
|Final Merit List Publication Date||15th January 2021|
|Training Location||OPTCL, Odisha|
OPTCL Apprentice Notification 2020-21
OPTCL Apprentice Notification 2020-21 for the 232 Graduate, Diploma Apprentice Posts of different streams is released with Advt No: TD-HO-07/2017-23046. So, Odisha Nationals exclusively who are the passed outs of Graduation/ Diploma during the years 2018/2019/2020 apply for the OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21. Candidates are selected for the One Year Apprenticeship Training only with the Interview, Document Verification rounds performance. So, Eligibles who are having a Degree/ Diploma in the specified Branch shall register through portal.mhrdnats.gov.in up to 05th January 2021. Shortlisted candidates who are eligible for the DV Test and interview is mentioned on 06.01.2021 and those rounds held on the dates 11th to 13th January 2021 and lastly candidates who are shortlisted for the Training for the OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020-21 on 15th January 2021.
|OPTCL Apprentice Result|
According to the OPTCL Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Notification 2020-21, Candidates who completed the Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the Related Discipline (Passed Out During 2018/2019/2020) are eligible.
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Engineering or Technology in the Related Discipline (Passed Out During 2018/2019/2020).
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the Related Discipline (Passed Out During 2018/2019/2020).
To Apply for the OPTCL Apprentice Notification 2020-21, the candidate shall have the Age According to the Apprenticeship Rules.
- Age According to the Apprenticeship Rules.
By Conducting the Certificate Verification, and Interview, OPTCL picks the Candidates for the Apprenticeship Training as per the OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020-21.
- Certificate Verification
Applicants shall receive the Stipend of Rs.9000/- (Graduate Apprentice) and Rs.8,000/- (Diploma Apprentice) from the OPTCL board as a part of Apprenticeship Training as per the OPTCL Apprentice Notification 2020-21.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.8,000/-
OPTCL Apprentice Vacancy
232 OPTCL Apprentice Vacancies are divided for the Graduate, Diploma Apprenticeship Discipline wise as follows.
|Serial Number||Discipline||Number Of Vacancies|
|1||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering||40|
|2||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||20|
|4||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
|5||Computer Science Engineering||05|
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
|Serial Number||Disciplines||Vacancies Number|
|2||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||40|
|3||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||10|
|5||Computer Science Engineering||06|
Method To Apply For OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21:-
- Initially candidate first open the OPTCL website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Download “Advertisement for Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited. Last date to apply: 05-01-2021” associated with the More Announcements section.
- IF candidate does not register in NATS Portal, they have to choose Step I.
- Click on “Enroll” and choose Student.
- Then fill the form and receive a Unique Enrollment Number.
- In Step 2, the Candidate shall log in, Click the Establishment Request Menu. If the candidate has the Registration in NATS Portal, they can continue from Step 2.
- Click find Establishment and upload your Resume.
- Choose Establishment Name and type “Odisha Power Transmission Corp. Ltd.” and Search.
- Click Apply and click Apply Again.
Official OPTCL Apprentice Notification 2020-21 – Check Now
OPTCL Apprentice Application – Register Now