Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2021 to recruit 29 Junior Steno Posts is advertised at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in on 03.08.2021. From 05.08.2021 to 04.09.2021, the aspirants are allowed to submit the Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Application through the site ohcrecruitment.in. So, the aspirants immediately after knowing the advertisement refer to the details like qualifications, exam fee, Age Limits, selection process, etc. After that, if the aspirant feels that they are eligible, they can do the registration for the Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021 on or before 04.09.2021.
Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The High Court||Orissa High Court|
|Post Names||Junior Stenographer|
|Number Of Posts||29|
|Category||Orissa High Court Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||03rd August 2021|
|Initial Date Of Registration||05th August 2021|
|Final Date Of Registration||04th September 2021|
|Mode Of Recruitment||Online|
|Job Location||Orissa High Court|
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Notification 2021
Jobschat even mentioned the Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Notification 2021 on this page along with Application Link. The Candidates are requested to submit only an Online Application. No other mode of registration is allowed from the candidates. That’s why Jobschat placed the registration method as per the Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Notification 2021 here on this page. Everyone can find the Category wise Vacancy on this page. Out of 29 Orissa High Court Junior Steno vacancies, 1 vacancy is assigned for PWD and One is for Ex-Serviceman.
After the registration process as per the Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Notification, the aspirants will have the selection rounds of Written Test, Computer Application Test and Skill Test. If all the aspirants perform well in these rounds, they will be recruited for the 29 Positions. And the Emoluments for the selected candidates is Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-.
|Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Admit Card
|Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Previous Papers|
|Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Syllabus|
As per the Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2021, the Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum speed of 80 WPM in shorthand and 40 WPM in typewriting/ transcription on a computer. He/ she should have adequate knowledge of Computer applications.
- Bachelor Degree and 80 WPM in shorthand and 40 WPM in typewriting/ transcription on a computer
The Aspirants must have the Age Limits of 21 to 32 Years as of the date 01st August 2021. The Upper age is relaxable up to 5 Years for SC, ST, SEBC and Women and 10 Years for PWD. Otherwise, the candidates are not eligible to apply for the Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021.
- General Category: 21 to 32 Years
- SC, ST, SEBC and Women: 21 to 37 Years
- PWD Category: 21 to 42 Years
A Candidate has to pay Rs.500/- as the Examination Fee if they are applying to 29 Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Vacancy through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking System. SC, ST Of Odisha are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- General Category: Rs.500/-
- SC, ST of Odisha: No Fee
As per the Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Notification 2021, the candidates are shortlisted for the 29 Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer vacancies based on the Written Test, Computer Application Test and Skill Test performance.
- Written Test
- Computer Application Test
- Skill Test
Scale Of Pay
As per the Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Notification 2021, the Salary of the aspirant who was selected for the Junior Stenographer Post is Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- in Level 7 along with DA, TA which is sanctioned by the Government of Odisha.
- Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Salary: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- in Level 7
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Vacancy
From the Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021, it’s mentioned that the available Posts are 29. The 29 Posts are divided into various categories as follows.
|Serial Number||Category||Number Of Posts|
|3||Scheduled Caste||05 (Women-O2)|
|4||Scheduled Tribe||06 (Women-02)|
What is the Method to Apply For Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021?
- The Competitors first Open the Orissa High Court Website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Next, go to the Recruitment Corner.
- Open “Recruitment to the Post of Junior Stenographer in the High Court’s Establishment.”
- Download it and check the information mentioned.
- Next, go to “Examination Portal.”
- Then the candidates are directed to a site “ohcrecruitment.in”
- Click on “Apply Now” and refer to the instructions once and choose “Proceed to Apply”
- Start filling in the details after noticing the size and format of documents to be uploaded along with the instructions.
- Then Pay the Exam Fee and Upload the documents.
- Finally, take a printout of the Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Application after the registration process is over.
|Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2021||Check Now|
|Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Online Application||Register Now|