Indicative OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020 is released on 30.12.2019 and make informed candidates about the 45 OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Vacancy details category wise and disciplined wise along with Qualification, Age, etc. And the detailed OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Notification 2020 is announced at www.ossc.gov.in on 08th August 2020.
And from the same date, OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Application Link is activated and if the applicant wants to do the registration, they must be extra vigilant because there is No Edit Option once the OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Online Application is submitted and the last date of the registration is of 07th September 2020.
OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020
Finally, Odisha Staff Selection Commission announced detailed OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Notification 2020 at www.ossc.gov.in on 08.08.2020. For filling 45 Posts in State Forensic Science Laboratory on Contractual Basis, this OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020 released. Just the short advertisement is released on 30.12.2019 for providing basic information. As of now, the detailed OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment Notification 2020 is available.
Also, check >>>>OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Admit Card
So, it’s the time for the candidates to do registration using OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Application in Online. There are no other modes of registration except online. So, before filling the Form, just go with the information mentioned by Jobschat.in below, or the candidate observes the OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Notification 2020 even. And the registration for Odisha Assistant Section Officer Application is to be done before 07.09.2020. For the first Years, Rs.16,880/- salary is provided and further increased as per the under Odisha Group-B (Contractual Appointment) which is increased further.
Also, Check: OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Previous Papers
Details On OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Scientific Officer Posts|
|Department Name||Odisha State Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department|
|Posts Count||45 Posts|
|Category||Government Jobs in Odisha|
|Location Of The Job||Odisha|
|Indicative Advertisement Date||30th December 2019|
|Initial Date Of Registration||08th August 2020 (11.55 AM)|
|Final Date Of Registration||07th September 2020 (11.55 PM)|
Applicants must have an M.Sc degree in the relevant subject against the Division with an aggregate of 55% Marks to be eligible for the OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020. Addition to this requisite certificate of passing HSC Certificate or ME standard in Odia as Language Subject.
As of 01st January 2019, candidates require the Minimum Age of 21 Years and Maximum Age of 32 Years. Upper Age is relaxable for the SC, ST, SEBC, Women Candidates i.e Maximum of 5 Years and 10 Years in the case of PWD and Ex-SM.
General Category: Minimum of 21 Years to Maximum of 32 Years
Age Relaxation allowed:
- SC, ST, SEBC, Women Candidates: 05 Years
- Person With Disability and Ex-Serviceman: 10 Years
A Non-Refundable Examination Fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid in Online mode while in the submission OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Online Application by General Category. But, SC, ST, PWD are exempted from the Payment of Examination Fee.
- SC, ST, PWD Category: No Fee
- General, SEBC Category, Women: Rs.200/-
OSSC Board for the selection of 45 OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Vacancy held Written Test which consists of Paper I, Paper II followed with Viva Voice Test.
- Written Test (Paper I: Composite Paper, Paper-II: Technical Paper)
- Viva Voice Test
Scale Of Pay
As per the OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Notification 2020, Emoluments offered is Rs.16,880/- (For 1st Year) and shall be revised under Odisha Group-B (Contractual Appointment) – Amendment Rules – 2017.
OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Vacancy
Of the released OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Vacancy Notification 2020, a total of 45 posts is released in the following Disciplines. Among 45 Posts, 12 posts are declared for Toxicology, 11 For Chemistry, 9 For Biology, 7 For Physics, 6 For Chemistry, and the remaining Subject Vacancy Category wise verify below.
How To Apply For OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020?
Initially, to register for the OSSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment with the help of the Application, they must keep the 10th/ Matriculation certificate, M.Sc Degree Certificate, Scanned Photo, and signature.
- Open the Odisha Staff Selection website www.ossc.gov.in
- Find the OSSC Detailed Advertisement for the Post of Assistant Scientific Officer – 2019 on What is new.
- Go with the details mentioned and then click on “Click Here for Online Application” on the menu bar of www.ossc.gov.in
- For New Registration Choose “For Registration Click Here” and for Registered User Login use, the Click Here link as given below in the image.
New user need to provide the details as below to do the “Register”
- On Registration, the candidate gets Unique Application Sequence Number and User ID are generated and shown on the screen and the same is sent to the candidate Registered Email Id and SMS send to the Mobile Number.
- Then Candidates login wth the Registration ID and Password as mentioned below in the image.
- After the Candidate Login, they have to Follow the Four Steps Process that the first one is Personal Details, the Second one is Additional Details, the Third one is Qualification Details and the Fourth One is Document upload.
- Then finally submit the OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Application Form.
- After successful submission, “Go to Application Form” & “Logout” to exit the session.
|OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Admit Card|
|OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Syllabus|
|OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Previous Papers|
|OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Answer Key
|OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Result|
OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Notification 2020: Indicative Notice & Detailed Notice
OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Application Form: Register Now