- 1 OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2020
- 2 OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 3 OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Application Form
- 3.1 How To Apply For OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2020?
- 3.2 Official Links
- 3.3 Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2020 Notification for 34 34 OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy is announced. OSSC Started the 34 OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Application accepting from 16th August to 15th September 2020 and candidates who are having a Degree must apply for the OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2020 in Online mode through the portal www.ossc.gov.in
While filling the OSSC Excise SI Application, candidates are aware of the rules mentioned with OSSC Excise SI Notification 2020, Because for every minute information it is not possible to open it and then filling the form. So, whatever the documents, details required by the candidate ready them before the Online OSSC Excise SI Application and then complete the registration.
OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2020
Indicative Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 is released on 31.12.2019 itself. The maximum information required for the candidate is placed in it. And on 16th August 2020, OSSC Board comes with detailed OSSC Excise SI Notification 2020 and OSSC Excise SI Application Form. So, candidates who contain the Degree with 21 to 32 Years of age and Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Physical Test Details use the given Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Application to do the candidate registration.
Or Even at www.ossc.gov.in, the candidate finds the OSSC Excise SI Recruitment Notification 2020, Application form. Till 15.09.2020, the Candidates are allowed to register for the 34 OSSC Sub Inspector Vacancy. So, without neglecting the opportunity to finish enrolling in Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020.
Also, Check: OSSC Excise SI Previous Papers
OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Names||Excise Sub Inspector Posts|
|Post Vacancy||34 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||23rd December 2019|
|Initial Date To Apply||16th August 2020 (11.55 AM)|
|Last Date To Apply||15th September 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Applicants must have completed the Degree to apply for the OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2020.
As of 01st January 2019, candidates’ age limits are between 21 Years to 32 Years i.e not born earlier than 02nd January 1987 and not later than 01st January 1998. Upper Age Limit is relaxable up to 05 Years for SC, ST, SEBC, and All Women Candidates.
- General Category: 21 to 32 Years
- All Women, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Trible, State Economically Backward Caste: 21 to 37 Years
Except for SC, ST Candidates, all are requested to pay a Non-Refindable Application Fee of Rs.200/- using Credit/ Debit/ UPI/ Internet Banking through SBI gateway.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Trible: No Fee
- All Women, General Category, SEBC: Rs.200/-
OSSC as a part of recruiting the candidates mentioned on the OSSC Excise SI Notification 2020 that Main Written Test, Physical Standard Test, and VivaVoice Test.
- Main Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Viva Voice Test
Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Physical Test Details
Scale Of Pay
OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Salary is Consolidated Pay of Rs.10,000/- (1st Year) as per Group C & D Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules 2017.
OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy
As per the OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Notification 2020, 34 Posts are released, Among 34, 10 are for Scheduled Caste and 12 Posts each for Scheduled Tribe and Unreserved.
- UnReserved: 12 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 10 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 12 Posts
OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Application Form
Actually, candidates to fill the Odisha Excise SI Application must maintain Photograph and Scanned Signature copy with a maximum size 80 KB and in the Document Upload section, candidates should upload the required documents in PDF format and maximum file size allowed is 300 KB. And coming to the details candidate should ready during the OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Application filling is 10th Class Certificate with Roll Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, Degree Certificate, Caste Certificate.
Also, check >>>>OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Admit Card
How To Apply For OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates first Open the Odisha Staff Selection Commission website www.ossc.gov.in
- Find What’s new section and go to the Detailed Advertisement for the Post of Excise Sub Inspector – 2019.
- Download it and check out the full detailed information.
- Then go to “Online Application Form” above what’s new on www.ossc.gov.in
- Do the Registration using the “For Registration” portal and fill the details as mentioned.
- Then after Login with User ID and Password.
- Then upload the candidate’s Photographs, Signatures, and Do the Fee Payment.
- After finishing the Registration, “Go to Application Form” & “Logout” to exit the session by taking the OSSC Excise SI Application Form.
Also, Check: OSSC Excise SI Syllabus 2020
Official OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Notification 2020: Download
Online OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Application Form: Apply Now
Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Salary?
Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Salary is of Rs.10,000/- (First Year) and increased further.
What is the OSSC Excise SI Vacancy announced?
34 Posts are released with the OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020.
What is the schedule to apply for OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2020?
From 16th August to 15th September 2020, candidates must apply for the Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020.
Where can I Find the OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Application Form?
From www.ossc.gov.in and Jobschat.in, the OSSC Excise SI Application Form is found.