Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 on 23.12.2021. Online OSSC Traffic Constable Applications are invited for 56 OSSC Traffic Constable Vacancies which are vacant. Before applying for the OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022, the candidate must know the information about the Post through the OSSC Traffic Constable Notification 2022. OSSC started the Registration on 04th March 2022 and closes on 03rd April 2022. Submission of online OSSC Traffic Constable Applications starts from 04.03.2022 and will close on 12.04.2022. Candidate must register their valid e-Mail ID and mobile number before applying for the 56 OSSC Traffic Constable Vacancy. The selected candidates for the OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 will be appointed on a contractual basis. Candidates can apply for the Odisha Traffic Constable Recruitment official website or our website Jobschat.in.
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Department||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Traffic Constable|
|Number Of Posts||56 Posts|
|Category Of The Job||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Start Date Of Online Registration, Fee Payment||04.03.2022|
|Final Date Of Online Registration, Fee Payment||03.04.2022|
|Submission Of Online Application||04th March to 12th April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
OSSC Traffic Constable Notification 2022
Through the release of the OSSC Traffic Constable Notification 2022, OSSC decided to fill up the 56 vacant positions. The candidate must read the Odisha Traffic Constable Notification 2022 before applying for the job. The candidate must be a citizen of India. The candidate can speak, read and write Odia. candidate has a good mental condition and bodily health and is free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service. The candidate who is applying for the OSSC Traffic Constable Posts must belong to Odisha State.
The number of vacancies in OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 may vary (increase or decrease). The number of vacancies to be filled up based on this recruitment is subject to change without any prior notice as per the discretion of the Commission, Requisitioning Authorities and Government. Candidate must not be born before 2nd Jan 1983 and after 01st Jan 2000. The Applicants will be hired for the 56 Odisha Traffic Constable Vacancy based on the Written Test, Physical Standard Measurement and Physical Test and Document Verification.
|OSSC Traffic Constable Syllabus|
|OSSC Traffic Constable Previous Papers|
|OSSC Traffic Constable Admit Card|
- The candidate applying for the OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 must have passed the +2 examination. He/ She must have passed Middle School Examination in Odia language.
OSSC Traffic Constable Vacancy Details
As per the OSSC Traffic Constable Advertisement, a total of 56 Posts is there. These 56 are distributed among the communities as follows.
|Category||Number of Posts||Posts to be reserved for women|
The aspirants who are eligible for the OSSC Traffic Constable Notification 2022 will have to pay Rs.200/- which is Non-Refundable. SC/ST/PwD Candidates are exempted from the payment of the Application Fee. To know the method of payment, please check the Advertisement.
- General and OBC Candidates must pay Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates need not pay the Fee.
Scale of Pay
The selected candidate will get consolidated remuneration of Rs. 13,300/- applicable to the post per month for the first year as per Odisha Group-C & D Posts. And further salary will be informed to the candidates after the first year.
Candidates’ selection will be based on written tests, PST (Physical Standard Test) and Document Verification. So, one must refer to these selection rounds pattern and prepare for the test according to the OSSC Traffic Constable Notification 2022.
- The minimum age for the aspirant is 21 Years and does not exceed 38 Years of age as of 01st January 2021 to be eligible to apply for the post of OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment as per the provision of Odisha Civil services Amendment Rules.
- Age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST and all Women candidates.
- Candidate must not be born before 02nd January 1983 and after 01st January 2000.
Steps to apply for OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022:
- The applicants go through the OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.on
- Go to the Advertisement and find the OSSC Traffic Constable Notification with
- Read the notification thoroughly if the candidate is eligible or not.
- If the candidate is eligible He/ She must have to register themselves by clicking APPLY ONLINE
- If the candidate is the first time registering for the post click on NEW USER. Then new password and user ID will be generated.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Make a payment online.
- Print the OSSC Traffic Constable application form.
|OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment Notification 2022||Click Here|
|OSSC Traffic Constable Application||Click Here|