- 1 OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 OSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2021 with Advt No: IIE-11/2020-255 is released. Through it, OSSSC informs that 600 Pharmacist vacancies in various District establishments and 7 Medical College & Hospitals in HFWD of Odisha are going to be recruited. And the OSSC Pharmacist Vacancy are recruited on a Contractual Basis. Through the site www.osssc.gov.in, candidates can do the registration from 07th to 30th January 2021 and can fill the OSSSC Pharmacist Application from 07th January to 06th February 2021. And for any update regarding the OSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021, follow the site www.osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Details
|Department Name||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Number Of Posts||600 Vacancy|
|Category||Odisha State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||28th December 2020|
|Initial & Final Date Of Registration, Fee Payment||07th to 30th January 2021|
|Submission Of Online Application||07th January to 06th February 2021|
OSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021
OSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021 for the 600 Pharmacist Contractual Vacancy is released on 28.12.2020 and informed the candidates that the registration is available from 07th to 30th January 2021. Establishment wise and Community Break up of Vacancies in the 7 Medical College & Hospitals in HFWD of Odisha is clearly specified with the OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Advertisement. Candidates who appear on Jobschat as a part of knowing Educational Qualifications, Age Criterion, Selection Method, and OSSSC Pharmacist Salary, also verify the vacancy break up.
After confirming that the candidate is eligible for the OSSSC Pharmacist Jobs, do complete the registration first along with fee payment on or before 30.01.2021. Further, finish the OSSSC Pharmacist Application before 06th February 2021. To shortlist the applied candidates, OSSSC will organize a written test as a part of the selection.
|OSSSC Pharmacist Previous Papers|
|OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card
As per the OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Notification, Candidates must pass the +2 Science Exam, Diploma in Pharmacy, and Register their names in the Pharmacy Council of the State and have the registration number. Applicant must speak, read, write the Odia Language and have Passed the Middle school examination with Odia as one of the subjects.
- +2 Science Exam, Diploma in Pharmacy, and Register their names in the Pharmacy Council
UnReserved Category Candidates must have an Age Limit of 21 to 32 Years to apply for the OSSSC Pharmacist Vacancy. SC, ST, SEBC, Women Category, Ex-Serviceman have an age relaxation of 05 Years. PWD Candidates have the age relaxation of 10 years.
- General Category: 21 to 32 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Socio-Economic Backward Caste, Ex-Serviceman: 21 to 37 Years
- Persons with Disability: 21 to 42 Years
OSSSC board accepts the OSSSC Nursing Officer Application Form if the candidate (General Category, Backward Category) paid Rs.100/- as a non-refundable Application Fee. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with Disability are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- General Category, Backward Category: Rs.100/-
- SC, ST, PWD are exempted from the Payment of Application Fee
Only a Written Test is held to select the candidate for the 600 OSSSC Pharmacist Vacancy.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Scale Of Pay
OSSSC Pharmacist Salary is of Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- as per Pay Matrix Level 7 as per the OSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021. But, the consolidated remuneration per month is Rs.9,500/-
- Pay Matrix Level & Scale Of Pay: Level 7 & Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Consolidated Remuneration Per Month: Rs.9,500/-
What is the method to Register for OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 @ www.osssc.gov.in?
- First, the Interested Candidates Logon to the OSSSC Website www.osssc.gov.in
- Then Download “Advertisement No. IIE-11/2020-255/OSSSC dt. 28.12.2020 —– Invitation of online application for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist-2020”.
- Check the complete information which is mentioned on the OSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021.
- Then click on the New User and “Register For the Post” first.
- In the next step activate your Account and log in.
- Finally, complete the OSSSC Pharmacist Application Form and take a printout.