PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released by the Punjab National Bank. Candidates who have interested can apply for 14 PNB Peon Jobs through offline mode. PNB has released a different number of vacancies for district-wise in Tamil Nadu for the post of Peon. Punjab National Bank has announced vacancies for peons in Tamil Nadu state only in Trichy Circle. Candidates who are interested to apply for PNB Peon Recruitment must apply before the last date of 09th April 2022. If candidates submit the PNB Peon Application after the completion of the final date 09th April 2022 it will not be considered. Aspirants should apply for PNB Peon recruitment as soon as possible because the application date already started.
Many of the candidates have started downloading the Punjab National Bank Peon Application form from the Offical Website or can download it through the link given below. Aspirants can visit Jobschat and can know upcoming notifications and updates on PNB Peon Recruitment 2022.
PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Number Of Vacancies||14|
|Category||National Bank Jobs|
|First Date to apply||26th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||09th April 2022|
Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment 2022
Punjab National Bank has invited the eligible candidates of Indian citizens from Tamilnadu who are domicile of the Trichy District by releasing the PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 for their branches in the location of Trichy. Candidates must send their PNB Peon Applications on or before 09th April 2022 and will be considered and shortlisted according to their marks. There are 14 vacancies according to category wise. For more details, candidates can check the below sections.
Candidates who are interested to apply need to send their Punjab National Bank Peon application form and Documents to the given address. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their marks. The candidates who are not shortlisted will not receive any information. The candidates who wish to know eligibility criteria, Age limit, vacancies, Documents required and application process, and other details can read the below sections carefully. Aspirants may download the PNB Peon Recruitment Notification from the given below link.
candidates who have completed their 12th class can apply for PNB Peon Recruitment 2022. The Candidates with graduation are not eligible to apply.
- 12th class with basic Reading and Writing knowledge of English
- Graduation and Higher Graduation candidates need not apply
The candidates from 18 years to 24 years as of 01-01-2022 can apply for the PNB Peon Recruitment 2022. Age Relaxation details are mentioned in the notification.
- Maximum Age: 18 Years
- Minimum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born between 02-01-1998 and 01-01-2004 candidates are eligible to apply
PNB Vacancy Details:
PNB Peon PaySacale:
Punjab National Bank Peons will issue the salary based on their rules to the selected candidates of the Punjab National Bank Peon Notification 2022.
- Complete Mark Sheets (X and XII Std).
- Copy of the Transfer Certificate of XII Standard.
- Copy of Address Proof & ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc).
- Copy of Nativity Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar as proof of domicile.
- Copy of Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar, if any. (In the case of OBC candidates, the latest caste certificate mentions a non-creamy layer clause to be submitted).
- Employment Exchange registration card, if registered.
- Copy of disability certificate issued by the Government Medical Board, indicating the percentage of disability, in case of PWD candidates.
- Copy of discharge book (All pages), PPO, ID Card, and LPC, in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of other Certificates, if any.
- Copy of Income and Asset Certificate if applying under EWS (Economically Weaker Section) issued by one of the following Authorities:
How to apply for PNB Peon Recruitment 2022?
- The Competitors log in to the Punjab National Bank site www.pnbindia.in
- Next, they must visit the Recruitment page.
- Firstly Candidates should check their eligibility and download the PNB Peon Application form.
- Fill in the Punjab National Bank Peon Application Form with the required details.
- Attach your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all copies of the required documents which have been mentioned above.
- Send all those copies along with the application form to the PNB Peon Postal address.
- Candidates should send the application on or before 09 April 2022, 5:00 P.M
|PNB Peon Recruitment Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Postal Address||The Chief Manager, HRD Department, Punjab National Bank, Circle Office, PNB House, Trichy-Tanjore Road, Kailasapuram, Trichy – 620014.|