- 1 South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2021 is announced to Employ Probationary Officer in Scale-I Cadre. And South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Application is also declared at www.southindianbank.com. The Registration Process starts on 01st September 2021 and ends on 09th September 2021. Bank Job searchers must enrol only after reading the South Indian Bank PO Notification 2021. For the candidate’s sake, Jobschat here on this page provided the information along with South Indian Bank PO Online Application and South Indian Bank PO Notification 2021.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Bank Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name(s)||Probationary Officers|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date To Enroll||01st September 2021|
|Last Date To Enroll||09th September 2021|
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2021
The candidates who are going to apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021 from 01st to 09th September 2021 should keep all their necessary details to be provided within the Application before starting the registration. The South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Online Application will be verified by the Officials after the registration process is finished. If any candidate’s application is not according to the SIB PO Recruitment 2021 it will be rejected directly. Through Online tests and, interviews, the aspirants will be selected for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021. Year Probation Period and 2 Years Service Agreement has to be signed by the candidate if they are selected for the South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021. And Coming to the South Indian Bank PO Salary, it ranges from Rs.36,000/- to Rs.63,480/- and the increments will be decided based on the Working Performance.
|South Indian Bank PO Syllabus|
|South Indian Bank PO Previous Papers|
|South Indian Bank PO Admit Card|
|South Indian Bank PO Result|
The candidates should have Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course as per the SIB Probationary Officer Notification 2021.
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks.
The Applicants Age must not be more than 28 years. The candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and
no later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive) to be eligible for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021.
- Maximum of 28 Years
Applicants should pay the Non-Refundable Fee Rs.800/- as per the South Indian Bank PO Notification 2021.
- General Category: Rs.800/- (Exclude Of GST and Other Charges)
The candidates who are placed in South Indian Bank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the SIB norms and rules. Applicants who are shortlisted for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 will receive Rs.36,000/- to Rs.63,480/-.
- Rs.36,000/- to Rs.63,480/-
The Candidates will be selected for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021 only if they cleared the Written Test, Interview.
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For This South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the South Indian Bank Official Website www.southindianbank.com
- Open Careers Page.
- Choose “Click Here” under “We are inviting Talents.”, then the candidates are directed to the new page.
- Search For the South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2021.
- Check all eligibility details. And the Eligible ones choose “Apply Here”
- Provide all the details and complete the registration for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021.
- Make the Exam Fee payment and Finally take a hard copy of the South Indian Bank PO Application Form For further use.
|Official South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2021||Check Now|
|South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Online Application||Register Now|