South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 job openings for Freshers/Experienced candidates :
In this Post You will get all info regarding South Indian Bank Walk-ins , South Indian Bank Job openings , South Indian Bank Off campus drive ,South Indian Bank Referral drives , South Indian Bank Vacancies ,South Indian Bank recruitment ,South Indian Bank careers ,South Indian Bank Registration Link ,South Indian Bank Placement papers.
A newest vacancy advertisement has been published concerning with South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. Company invites online applications from educated, qualified and suitable candidates for various jobs Aspirants who want to make their career in banking sector. can apply through Online Registration Link by following some steps which are clearly mentioned below. Freshers as well experienced contenders can clutch this big chance by applying against these vacancies in private sector. here we are providing all the details about this South Indian Bank recruitment and notifications. keep visit this site regularly for more updates.
The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in South Indian Bank should keep all their necessary details to applying the particular job in South Indian Bank .they should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in drive. here in this site we are going to provide the South Indian Bank recruitment 2017 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated . please keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications.
Company Profile :
South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) (BSE: 532218, NSE: SOUTHBANK) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur City in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches,45 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1307 ATMs and 5 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India.
South Indian Bank Job Vacancies :
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name(s)||Probationary Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, ME/ M.Tech|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rupees 23,700 – 42,020/- per month|
Educational Qualification For South Indian Bank Job Profile :
The candidates should have scored at least 60% in Graduation (B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Instrumentation) or at least 60% in Post Graduation ( MCA, M.Sc IT,
M.Sc Computer Science.)
Not more than 28 years as on 31.12.2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Application Software Development/Project Management.
The period of probation is 1 year. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
Application FEE: General Category Rs. 700/- SC/ST category Rs. 150/-
South Indian Bank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in South Indian Bank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
South Indian Bank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
- Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for Aptitude Test / Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded/ printed from our website.
- Aptitude Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post).
How To Apply:
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com from 22.03.2017 to 31.03.2017.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the OnlineApplication Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copy of certificate from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
- Candidates will have to appear for Written Test/ Group Discussion & Interview at their own cost.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for written test/ group discussion & interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Selected candidates have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of three (3) years (active service) from the date of their joining the Bank. In case they leave the service of the Bank for any reasons whatsoever before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs.1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) will be levied towards compensation.
Important Date :
Last date to register : 31-03-2017
Address For The Job: The South Indian Bank , Register Office, Thrissur, Kerala
In this site we provides the official link of South Indian Bank for registration purpose : Click here to register
Also Check :
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )