Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 is released by the Bank of Maharashtra on 04th February 2022. And informs that a total of 500 Generalist Officer Scale-II, Scale III Vacancies are available across Various Branches. To fill the 500 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs, Online BOM Generalist Officer Application Forms are being received from the interested candidates from 05th to 22nd February 2022.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Bank||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name Of The Posts||Generalist Officer Scale-II, Scale III Posts|
|Number Of Posts||500 Posts|
|Job Category||India Bank Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||04th February 2022|
|Initial Date To Apply||05th February 2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||22nd February 2022|
|Last Date To Print Applications||09th March 2022|
|Online Test Date||12th March 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Notification 2022 for the 500 Generalist Officer Scale-II, Scale III Jobs is available and accepting the Application from 05.02.2022 Onwards. For these Posts, Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 03, 05 Years of Experience in any Nationalized Bank. And also must possess the Age Limits as mentioned on the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022. If an applicant does not have any of the qualifications, they are unfit for the Jobs and the Bank Authorities will also verify each and every information of the www.bankofmaharashtra.in Generalist Officer Application and accepts if all are correct or rejected if the application form is not fulfil the criteria. Scroll Down to get the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Vacancy information category wise with Notification as well as the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form.
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Previous Papers|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Answer Key|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Result|
Bank Of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form is accepted only in Online mode. So, know the procedure and Submit the form Yourself by not placing any wrong details. And do submit the form completely. If you possess any queries you can clear them by opening www.bankofmaharashtra.in and do BOM Generalist Officer Grade II Apply Online before 22.05.2022. A hard copy also is maintained with the applicant itself as it may be requested by the Bank authorities during the Interview/ Group Discussion as a part of the Document Verification. So, the Higher Experienced ones will have the chance to be eligible for the BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022. And BOM mentioned that for those who fail in Paying the Exam Fee, their candidature will not be validated for the Written Test.
As there are 500 Posts, definitely multiple numbers of Experienced Ones try to enrol for the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs. The salary offered is as per Banking Norms. This is the best option for experienced ones to improvise their Salary and Job Designation. So, if you are supposed to make a change in the BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment Form, do it before the due date of 22nd February 2022. Otherwise, the same details will be considered during the selection which may get an impact on the entire selection process.
Educational Background & Experience
To apply for the BOM Generalist Officer Notification 2022, the candidates should have the Qualification, Experience mentioned below.
- MMGS Scale-II Posts: Bachelor’s Degree with Computers Knowledge and Passed JAIIB and CAIIB. Desirable Qualification is MBA (Finance)/CA /ICWA /CFA /FRM. 3 years of Work Experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit-related areas / Branch Head / in Incharge is preferable.
- MMGS Scale-II Posts: Same as that of MMGS Scale-II Posts and have 5 Years of Work Experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. The candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience as Branch Manager / Head out of five years. Experience in Credit-related areas / In charge of Specialized Verticals is preferable.
As of 31st December 2020, the Age Limit of the candidate is 25 to 35 Years. The Age Limit for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe is 05 Years, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) is 3 Years and 10 Years for Persons with Disability.
- MMGS Scale-II Posts: 25 to 35 Years
- MMGS Scale-II Posts: 25 to 38 Years
- Age Relaxation: 03 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer), 05 Years for SC, ST and 10 Years for PWD.
UnReserved, Other Backward Caste, Economic Weaker Section must pay Rs.1180/- (including 18% GST) and Scheduled Caste, Tribe must pay Rs.118/- (including 18% GST) while filling the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form. PWBD and Women Candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.1,180/- (Fee Rs.1,000/- and GST Rs.180/-)
- SC/ ST: Rs.118/- (Fee Rs.100/- and GST Rs.18/-)
- PWBD, Women Candidates: No Fee
The Selection Process is completely based on the Written Test and Group Discussion/ Interview for the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Online Exam
- Group Discussions/ Interview
Scale Of Pay
The Bank Of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary for MMGS Scale -II and Scale-III as per the Advertisement is mentioned below.
- MMGS Scale-II Posts: Rs.48,170/- Rs.69,810/-
- MMGS Scale-III Posts: Rs.63,840/- Rs.78,230/-
BOM Generalist Officer Job Vacancy Details
|Post Names||UnReserved||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
How To Register For the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022?
- First, Open the Bank of Maharashtra webpage www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Go to the Careers Page and open the Recruitment Process.
- Open Current Openings and choose BOM Recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale-II & III (2022-23).
- Open Recruitment Notification and check all the information clearly.
- Then click on Apply Now and Do registration first by giving the required details and documents.
- Then Pay the required Fee and submit the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form.
- Download a Hard Copy which is mandatory.
|Official Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment Notification 2022||Download|
|Online Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form||Apply Now|