- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021
- 3 Bank Of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application
- 4 Essential Details
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment Notification 2021 is released by the Bank of Maharashtra HR Management Department on 20th March 2021. And informs that a total of 150 Generalist Officer Scale-II Vacancies are available across Various Branches. To fill the 150 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs, Online BOM Generalist Officer Application Forms being receiving from the interested candidates from 22nd March to 06th April 2021.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Bank||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name Of The Posts||Generalist Officer Scale-II Posts|
|Number Of Posts||150 Posts|
|Job Category||India Bank Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||20th March 2021|
|Initial Date To Apply||22nd March 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||06th April 2021|
|Last Date To Print Applications||21st April 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Notification 2021 for the 150 Generalist Officer Scale-II Jobs is available and accepting the Application from 22nd March 2021 Onwards. For these Posts, Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 03 Years of Experience in any Nationalized Bank. And also must possess the Age Limits as mentioned on the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021. If an applicant does not have any of the qualifications, they are unfit for the Jobs and the Bank Authorities will also verify each and every information of the www.bankofmaharashtra.in Generalist Officer Application and accepts if all are correct or rejects if the application form is not fulfil the criteria. Scroll Down to get the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Vacancy information category wise with Notification as well as the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form.
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Previous Papers|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Answer Key|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Result|
Bank Of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form is accepted only in Online mode. So, know the procedure and Submit the form Yourself by not placing any wrong details. And do submit the form completely. If you possess any queries you can clear them by opening www.bankofmaharashtra.in and do BOM Generalist Officer Grade II Apply Online before 06.04.2021. A hard copy also is maintained with the applicant itself as it may be requested by the Bank authorities during the Interview/ Group Discussion as a part of the Document Verification. So, the Higher Experienced ones will have the chance to be eligible for the BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021. And BOM mentioned that for those who fail in Paying the Exam Fee, their candidature will not be validated for the Written Test.
As there are 150 Posts, definitely multiple numbers of Experienced Ones try to enrol for the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs. The salary offered is as per Banking Norms. This is the best option for experienced ones to improvise your Salary and Job Designation. So, if you supposed to make a change in the BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment Form, do it before the due date 06th April 2021. Otherwise, the same details will be considered during the selection which may get an impact on the entire selection process.
Bachelors Degree with Computers Knowledge and Passed JAIIB and CAIIB with 3 Years of Experience is required for an Aspirant to apply for the BOM Generalist Officer Notification 2021.
- MMGS Scale-II Posts: Bachelor’s Degree with Computers Knowledge and Passed JAIIB and CAIIB.
- Desirable Qualification: MBA (Finance)/CA /ICWA /CFA /FRM.
- MMGS Scale-II Posts: 03 Years of Work Experience
As of 31st December 2020, the Age Limit of the candidate is 25 to 35 Years. The Age Limit for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe is 05 Years, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) is 3 Years and 10 Years for Persons with Disability.
- MMGS Scale-II Posts: 25 to 35 Years
- Age Relaxation: 03 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer), 05 Years for SC, ST and 10 Years for PWD.
UnReserved, Other Backward Caste, Economic Weaker Section must pay Rs.1180/- (including 18% GST) and Scheduled Caste, Tribe must pay Rs.118/- (including 18% GST) while filling the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form. PWBD and Women Candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.1,180/- (Fee Rs.1,000/- and GST Rs.180/-)
- SC/ ST: Rs.118/- (Fee Rs.100/- and GST Rs.18/-)
- PWBD, Women Candidates: No Fee
The Selection Process is completely based on the Written Test and Group Discussion/ Interview for the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Online Exam
- Group Discussions/ Interview
Scale Of Pay
The Bank Of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary is Rs.48,170/- Rs.69,810/- as per the Advertisement.
- MMGS Scale-II Posts: Rs.48,170/- Rs.69,810/-
BOM Generalist Officer Job Vacancy Details
|Post Names||UnReserved||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Generalist Officer Scale-II||62||40||15||22||11||150|
How To Register For the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021?
- First, Open the Bank of Maharashtra webpage www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Go to the Careers Page and open the Recruitment Process.
- Open Current Openings and choose BOM Recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale-II (2021-22).
- Open Recruitment Notification and check all the information clearly.
- Then click on Apply Now and Do registration first by giving the required details and documents.
- Then Pay Fee required and submit the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form.
- Download a Hard Copy which is mandatory.
Official Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment Notification 2021 – Download
Online Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form: Apply Now