Punjab Public Service Commission has invited the Applications by releasing the PPSC Deputy District Attorney Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates can apply from the official website ppsc.gov.in. PPSC has recruited the candidates for 41 posts. Candidates who have desirable qualifications must apply for 41 PPSC Deputy District Attorney Vacancy. Aspirants must apply before the last date 26th April 2022. Candidates can apply online. Candidates can download the PPSC Deputy District Attorney Notification 2022 and verify the details, If they are eligible they can apply on Jobschat.
Here we have given you complete details like Qualification, Age, Salary criteria, vacancy details, etc. Candidates who want to work as Deputy District Attorney in Punjab can apply as fastly as possible. To know more details about PPSC Deputy District Attorney Recruitment 2022 follow our website.
PPSC Deputy District Attorney Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Department||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Number Of Vacancies||41 Vacancies|
|Name Of The Posts||Deputy District Attorney|
|Category||Govt Jobs In Punjab|
|Application Starting Date||07th April 2022|
|Application Closing Date||26th April 2022|
Punjab Deputy District Attorney Recruitment 2022
Punjab Public Service Commission has decided to conduct the exam for Deputy District Attorney Recruitment 2022. The candidates can check their eligibility in the notification for applying for the post. The starting date of the application is 7th April 2022 and the application closes on 26th April 2022. So, eligible candidates can apply before the last date. For further information, aspirants can check the official Punjab Deputy District Attorney Notification which is given by the Punjab Public Service Commission. The Applications are invited in online mode.
The candidates who want to work under Punjab Govt must apply for the post of Deputy District Attorney. Candidates can be selected through a written exam and a Personal Interview. Selected candidates can get a good pay scale. All the eligible candidates check the Punjab Deputy District Attorney Recruitment Notification 2022 after checking our page for clarification. Punjab Govt gives a chance to those candidates who have desirable and essential qualifications they must apply for PPSC Deputy District Attorney Vacancy. The candidates who are looking for employment can surely check the notification and apply for Punjab Deputy District Attorney Recruitment.
The candidate should have a Bachelor of Law (Professional Degree) from a recognized University or Institution to apply for Punjab Deputy District Attorney Recruitment 2022 OR Who are barristers of England or Ireland Or are the members of the Faculty of advocates of Scotland and are eligible. Punjab Matric and its equivalent standard. The candidate must possess a requisite qualification before or by 26/04/2022.
The applicants to apply for the PPSC Deputy District Attorney Recruitment 2022 must have the age limits specified below.
- The candidate should not be below 18 years and not above 37 years of age as of 01/01/2022.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed upto 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board.
- The upper age limit was relaxed upto 42 years SC, BC Widows, Divorcees, and certain other categories of women.
- The upper age limit was relaxed upto 47 years for persons with Disability in Punjab.
Pay Scale Criteria
The selected candidates for PPSC Deputy District Attorney Jobs shall get a pay scale of 47,600/- Fixed emolument equal to minimum pay without any allowances will be paid during the probation period of the 3 years
- Pay scale:47,600/-
Application Fee and Examination Fee
The candidates are required to pay the application and examination fee for PPSC Deputy District Attorney Recruitment as mentioned below.
- SC and ST Candidates should pay 500/- as application charges and 250/- as examination fees.
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab State should have to pay 500/- as examination Fee.
- EWS, PWD, and LDESM Candidates should pay 500/- as application charges.
- All other categories like. General, Sportspersons should pay 500/- as application fee and 1000/- as examination fee.
The candidates who have applied for PPSC Deputy District Attorney Notification 2022 will be selected by conducting the written exam which will be organized by Punjab Public Service Commission. The procedure for selection of candidates for Deputy District Attorney in the department of home affairs and justice Govt. of Punjab will be as follows.
- Written Examination
How to apply for PPSC Deputy District Attorney Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly, the candidate needs to visit the official website ppsc.gov.in
- On the home page click on the Open Advertisement
- Just click on Advertisement of PPSC Deputy District Attorney Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Click on Apply option
- PPSC Deputy District Attorney Recruitment details will appear on the screen
- Click Apply online option
- Enter proper details
- Click on Submit Button, Pay the Fee and print the PPSC Deputy District Attorney Application.
|Official PPSC Deputy District Attorney Recruitment Notification 2022||Click Here|
|PPSC Deputy District Attorney Application||Click Here|