- 1 Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 – Details
- 2 Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
- 3 Punjab Post Office Recruitment Apply Online
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification under Cycle III/ 2020-2021 is released by the Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Board officials for the Punjab Postal Circle through their representative page www.appost.in/gdsonline/. There are 516 Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies under this Cycle-III. Interested ones shall receive the details from the Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 along with District Wise and Category wise Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs distribution. Aspirants are required to submit the Punjab GDS Application only on the instructed dates that are from 12th November 2020 to 11th December 2020.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Online GDS Engagement Board, Punjab|
|Name Of The Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||516 Vacancy|
|Job Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
|Initial Date For Application Submission||12th November 2020|
|Final Date For Application Submission||11th December 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
Online GDS Engagement Board for the Punjab Postal Circle released the Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020. Under Cycle-III/ 2020-2021, 516 Punjab Postal Circle GDS Vacancy is released. Job seekers should get the details to apply for the Punjab GDS Notification 2020 from this page itself. The candidates who completed the 10th class with 18 to 40 Years of age shall apply to the Punjab Grama Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020. For the registration process, aspirants use the below given Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020 Apply Online. The starting date of the Punjab GDS Application Form is 12th November 2020 and the last date to apply is 11th December 2020.
|Punjab GDS Result|
Punjab Post Office Recruitment Apply Online
Aspirants should refer to every update of the Punjab GDS Notification 2020. If the candidate misses any information they may not provide the required information in the Punjab GDS Application Form. Such that the application gets rejected automatically. If the aspirant’s educational qualification, age limit met with the Punjab Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020, they shall fill the Punjab GDS Application undoubtedly by paying the fee of Rs.100/-.
The applicants must complete the 10th Class from the recognized board and shall have knowledge of the Punjabi Language to be eligible for the Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020.
- 10th Class and Punjab Language knowledge
For General Category, Economical Weaker Section aspirants, the Age is in the range of 18 to 40 Years. But coming to the Reservation Category, that is for SC, ST the age relaxable up to 05 years and OBC it’s of 03 Years, and 10 Years for PWD. PWD Candidates who belong to SC, ST Caste, their age exemption is 15 Years and PWD Candidates with OBC, their age relaxable up to 3 years.
- The Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- The Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (SC/ ST): 15 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (OBC): 13 Years
As a part and parcel of filling the Punjab Postal Circle GDS Application Form, Male Candidates of Unreserved, OBC, EWS, and Transman shall pay Rs.100/-. But ST, ST, PWD (Men, Women), UR, EWS, OBC (Female), Transwoman need not pay any Fee.
- Unreserved, Other Backward Category, Economically Weaker Section (Male), Trans-man: Rs.100/-
- For all Female (All Categories), Trans-woman candidates, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability Candidates: Exempted from the Fee Payment
According to 10th Class Merit, the selection of candidates for the 516 Punjab GDS Vacancy will be done. If the candidates are with the same marks, Candidates 10th Class Certificate Date of birth is considered and may select the one who is with the Maximum age. And the candidate also requires Knowledge of Cycling.
- Merit Basis (10th Class Marks)
- Knowledge of Cycling
From the Punjab Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020 of Cycle III, it’s shared that Branch Post Master receive Rs.12,000/- if they are in the Level 1 in TRCA Slab and Rs.14,500/- if they are with the level 2 in TRCA Slab. Likewise, for Assistant Branch Postmaster also if they are with Level 2 in TRCA Slab they get Rs.12,000/- and Rs.10,00/- if they work under Level 1 in TRCA Slab.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
Gramin Dak Sevak Punjab Vacancy Details
Punjab Postal Circle offered a total of 516 GDS Punjab Vacancy under Cycle III/ 2020-2021
|Community||Number of Posts|
|Total Posts||516 Posts|
Fill Punjab GDS Application Form @ www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- First, go to the official page of the Online GDS Engagement Board, Punjab Postal circle www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Then go to the Live Notifications (Cycle-III) and pick Punjab (516 Posts).
- Download Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2020 and read the details.
- Candidates Then, click on Step 1: Registration and choose “Registration” to fill in the details as below.
- Enter Captcha and give a Tick mark on the Rules acceptance.
- Those accepted the details Migrate to Stage: 2 (Fee Payment), provide the registration and pick the suitable Fee Payment methods, and finish the payment.
- Then enter into Stage 3: (Apply Online). There mention the registration number, and state your Circle applying for.
- Submit the documents, and Finally, get the Hard copy of the Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Application.
Official Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2020 – Check Here
Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form – Apply Now