- 1 Details About Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- 2 Punjab Police Constable Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2021 is released by the Punjab Police Department on 16th July 2021 at www.punjabpolice.gov.in. Punjab Police Department will fill up 4358 Punjab Police Constable Vacancy through the Punjab Police Constable Notification with Advt No: 02/ 2021. So, the Aspirants get ready to apply for these 4358 Punjab Police Constable Jobs after reading the details. The Punjab Police Constable Application process is available for registration from 16th July 2021 to 15th August 2021.
Every applicant must check out the announced Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2021 to know the Qualifications. Even the process to fill up the Punjab Police Constable Application is also mentioned in the Advertisement and at Jobschat. So, the Eligible candidates check all the eligibility details carefully and can apply for the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment with the Application Form before the due date through online mode only.
Details About Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The Organisation||Punjab Police Department|
|Name Of The Posts||Police Constable Posts in District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre|
|Number Of Vacancies||4358 Posts|
|Category||Punjab Police Department Jobs|
|Application Submission Type||Online|
|Application Start Date||16th July 2021 (09.00 PM)|
|Application End Date||15th August 2021 (11.55 PM)|
Punjab Police Constable Notification 2021
The Aspirants who are applying for the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021 must have all the qualifications along with Physical Standards. The Punjab Police department will clearly check the mentioned details of the applicant in the Punjab Police Constable Application and accept only the candidates who possess all the details. The intake of the candidates for the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021 will be made according to the CommunityWise Vacancies mentioned. Among the 4358 Posts released, 2015 are assigned for District Police Cadre and 2343 for Armed Police Constable Posts.
For the applicant’s sake, the Punjab Police Constable Application link along with the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2021 is mentioned below. Candidates who have applied for these Posts following these instructions will be hired through OMR based Offline Written Test, followed by a Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST) with specified qualifying parameters.
|Punjab Police Constable Syllabus|
|Punjab Police Constable Previous Papers|
The Applicants to apply for the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021 must complete 10+2 or its Equivalent Qualification from a recognized university and have passed Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the Compulsory or Elective Subjects.
- Candidates should be qualified at the 10+2 level from a recognized board. In the case of Ex-Servicemen, the minimum educational qualification shall be Matriculation.
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects, or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi language.
As per the Punjab Police Constable Notification 2021, the candidates who are going to apply for the 4358 Punjab Police Constable Vacancy must have a minimum age of 18 Years and maximum age of 28 years for the UnReserved Category. For Scheduled Caste, Backward Classes of Punjab and Departmental Candidates, the maximum age relaxation is 5 Years. The Cut Off Date for the Age Limits is 01st January 2021.
- General Category: 18 to 28 Years
- SC, BC, Departmental Candidates: 18 to 33 Years
Application & Examination Fee
As per the official Punjab Police Constable Notification 2021, the aspirants must pay the Examination Fee and Application Fee Category Wise as mentioned.
|Category||Examination Fee||Application Fee||Total|
|SC/ST of all the States and BC of Punjab State
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab, Lineal
Descendants of ESM
Punjab Police Department conducts the OMR Based Offline Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST) to recruit 4358 Punjab Police Constable vacancies.
- OMR Based Offline Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
As per the Punjab Police Constable Notification 2021, the Punjab Police Constable Salary is fixed as Rs.19,900/- (minimum pay admissible) at Level 2 of 7th CPC/Pay Matrix.
- Punjab Police Constable Salary: Rs.19,900/-
Punjab Police Constable Vacancy
From the mentioned Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2021, only 4358 Posts are released. Among them, 2015 are for District Cadre and the remaining 2343 Posts are for Armed Cadre.
- District Cadre: 2015 Posts
- Armed Cadre: 2343 Posts
How To Apply For Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Punjab Police Department official site www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Go to the homepage find the Recruitment Section and Open it.
- See the “Recruitment to the Post of Constable.”
- Open it in a new tab.
- Then Download Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Notification with Advt No: 02 of 2021.
- First, of all, check the details and read the instructions to apply.
- Then choose Register and fill in the details for the basic registration.
- Further, Click on Login and pay the fee as mentioned in the Punjab Police Constable Notification 2021.
- Once check the details again in the Punjab Police Constable Application Form before submission.
- Take the printout of the Punjab Police Constable Application.
|Official Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Punjab Police Constable Online Application||Apply Now|