- 1 Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 Brief Information
- 2 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Notification 2021
- 3 Essential Qualifications
With Advt No: 01/2021, the Punjab Police SI Recruitment Notification 2021 is released by the Punjab Police Department. 560 Punjab Police SI Vacancy in the Cadre of District Police, Armed Police, Investigation and Intelligence Officer will be recruited by the Officials. Graduates with 18 to 28 Years are eligible to apply for the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021. Punjab Police SI Online Application is already activated on 06.07.2021. The Candidates just visit the information mentioned by Jobschat.in or on the Advertisement and do the registration for the 560 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Posts on or before 27th July 2021. If there is any update, the Punjab Police department will update it at www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 Brief Information
|Name Of The Department||Punjab Police Department|
|Name Of The Posts||Sub Inspector Post in Cadres of District Police, Armed Police, Investigation and Intelligence Officer (in the rank of Sub Inspector) in Intelligence Cadre|
|Number Of Posts||560 Posts|
|Opening Date and Time for Submission of Online Application||06th July 2021 (04.00 PM)|
|Closing Date and Time for Submission of Online Application||27 July 2021 (11.55 PM)|
|Category||Punjab Police Department Jobs|
|Registration Method||Online Mode|
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Notification 2021
The Applicants first and foremost after finding the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Notification 2021 release information has to download it for knowing the Qualification, Physical Standards, PET, PST Rounds, Fee Particulars and selection rounds. Even community wise Punjab Police SI Vacancy clearly mentioned in the Advertisement. If the candidates are satisfied and eligible with all the particulars, all must do register for the Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 before 27.07.2021. Immediately, the candidates must prepare for the Written Test as the Punjab Police will recruit the candidates based on the Examination Score. The PET, PST rounds are qualifying in nature. Those rounds do not have any weightage in the candidate selection for the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021.
|Punjab Police SI Syllabus|
|Punjab Police SI Previous Papers|
|Punjab Police SI Admit Card
The applicants to apply for the Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 must complete Graduation in the specified stream. Then only, the candidate Punjab Police SI Application will be accepted.
- Sub Inspector Post (District Police, Armed Police, Investigation): Graduation or Equivalent from a recognized university.
- Intelligence Officer (Intelligence cadre): Graduate from a recognized University, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from (NIELIT) or Graduation in Computer Science, IT, Applications or BCA or B.Sc in Computer Related Subjects or PGDCA.
Age Limits & Relaxation
As of the date 01.01.2021, the Minimum Age and the Maximum Age of the Applicant is 18 Years and 28 Years. Upper Age Relaxation of 05 Years is permitted for the candidates who are the Punjab State/ Central Govt Employees, SC, BC of Punjab. For Ex-Servicemen, please follow the Punjab Police SI Notification 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation For Punjab State/ Central Govt Employees, SC, BC of Punjab: 05 Years
Application & Examination Fee
The Candidates by reading the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Notification 2021 come to know the Application and Examination Fee Category Wise. The Candidates are required to make online payment of the requisite fee. If the candidate do not pay the Fee, as per the norms, the Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 Application will not be accepted by the Department.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Total|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State/ Lineal Descendants of ESM||Rs.700/-||Nil||Rs.700/-|
|SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only, Economically Weaker Section||Rs.700/-||Rs.200/-||Rs.900/-|
Punjab Police Department will hire the candidates for 560 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy based on the Computer Based Test, Document Scrutiny, PMT, PST Rounds. PMT, PST Rounds are qualifying in nature.
- Stage I: Computer Based Test
- Stage II: Document Scrutiny, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST)
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Salary is Rs.35,400/- (minimum pay admissible) at Level 6 of the 7th CPC/Pay Matrix.
- Rs.35,400/- at Level 6 of the 7th CPC/Pay Matrix
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy
From the Punjab Police SI Recruitment Notification 2021, 560 Posts for all the departments is mentioned. That Department wise vacancy is placed in the tabular format. The Candidates may check the Vacancy details.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Sub Inspector (District Police Cadre)||87|
|Sub Inspector (Armed Police Cadre)||97|
|Investigation Officer (Investigation Cadre)||289|
|Sub Inspector (Intelligence Cadre)||87|
The process to Apply For Punjab Police SI Recruitment @ www.punjabpolice.gov.in?
- The Candidates who are having the qualifications Open the Punjab Police website www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Next, the candidates must click on the Recruitment.
- Immediately download “Punjab Police Recruitment For the Post of Police Sub Inspector in Cadres of District Police, Armed Police, Investigation and Intelligence Officer (in the rank of Sub Inspector) in Intelligence Cadre in Punjab Police.
- Immediately Open “Link for Online Application and Related Information”
- Know the Applying Instructions first.
- Click on “Register” first and do the registration. Further, log in with the Login credentials and do fill in the details which are asked.
- Next, Pay the Application & Examination Fee and preview the details once and submit the Form.
- Print the Punjab Police Intelligence Officer Application for reference.
|Official Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Instructions||General Instructions || Application Filling Process|
|Online Punjab Police Sub Inspector Application||Apply Now|